Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

'Cowbell Our Milk': Yvonne Okoro's Sister Calls Her - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Cowbell Our Milk': Yvonne Okoro's Sister Calls Her (82484 Views)

Yvonne Okoro Slams Kofi Okyere Darko Who Congratulated John Dumelo Over Marriage / Yvonne Okoro: My Fight With Yvonne Nelson Is Over / Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Cowbell Our Milk': Yvonne Okoro's Sister Calls Her by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 21, 2016
Amusaopeyemi:

Noooo. I'm very straight.
so why you complementing another lady's boooobs?
Re: 'Cowbell Our Milk': Yvonne Okoro's Sister Calls Her by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 21, 2016
Amusaopeyemi:
Noooo. I'm very straight.
STF, hateu2 has been looking 4 ya
Re: 'Cowbell Our Milk': Yvonne Okoro's Sister Calls Her by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 21, 2016
My only celebrity crush.

Thank God for creating Igbo girls.

2 Likes

Re: 'Cowbell Our Milk': Yvonne Okoro's Sister Calls Her by Fearcom(m): 11:02pm On Jan 21, 2016
Ok now..

Got Milk grin

Got Milk
Re: 'Cowbell Our Milk': Yvonne Okoro's Sister Calls Her by EmekaEgo365: 11:05pm On Jan 21, 2016
Lolzzz

1 Like

Re: 'Cowbell Our Milk': Yvonne Okoro's Sister Calls Her by Drabrah(m): 11:10pm On Jan 21, 2016
Nah "Cowbell, Our milk" true true.

1 Like

Re: 'Cowbell Our Milk': Yvonne Okoro's Sister Calls Her by oluwasegun007(m): 11:12pm On Jan 21, 2016
ure correct.... d pics shows dat ur satchet peak milk no b same with peak tin milk.....

1 Like

Re: 'Cowbell Our Milk': Yvonne Okoro's Sister Calls Her by 4rmthewest(m): 11:13pm On Jan 21, 2016
olac21:

Lafs-you mean free of charge
yes bro...free of charge....from bamanda to premier to saphire.
Re: 'Cowbell Our Milk': Yvonne Okoro's Sister Calls Her by frisky2good(m): 11:15pm On Jan 21, 2016
Sacks of fat. Normal women only produce milk when they are nursing a baby.

LastSurvivor:
I can only see 2 sacks of milk..
Re: 'Cowbell Our Milk': Yvonne Okoro's Sister Calls Her by Realist2: 11:29pm On Jan 21, 2016
Her baby milk not ours.

1 Like

Re: 'Cowbell Our Milk': Yvonne Okoro's Sister Calls Her by Nobody: 12:00am On Jan 22, 2016
I think seun needs to have a very important meeting with his mods...NL is loosing its taste.
Go to the investment and tech sections lots of wonderful and inspiring post are wasting there yet all i see here everyday is how monalisa takes her bath...how genevieve cooks...Our country have a bigger problem and we the youth too many challenges...Why waste our time with all this except maybe they pay a certain amout to seun and his crew...I'm out of here

1 Like

Re: 'Cowbell Our Milk': Yvonne Okoro's Sister Calls Her by efonat(m): 12:24am On Jan 22, 2016
[size=30pt]But u wrote[/size]
profeoo:
I no even kW wetin to write self

1 Like

Re: 'Cowbell Our Milk': Yvonne Okoro's Sister Calls Her by vicraven(m): 12:25am On Jan 22, 2016
Useless!... Uselessness everywhere! ...anyways, nkechi?!, bling that lat meat here...
Re: 'Cowbell Our Milk': Yvonne Okoro's Sister Calls Her by Nobody: 12:29am On Jan 22, 2016
If I can just stroke the top of my preek on her buncho I will be satisfied for life..
Re: 'Cowbell Our Milk': Yvonne Okoro's Sister Calls Her by cybriz82(m): 12:32am On Jan 22, 2016
Ur cowbell wey no sweet reach cossy own wey be peakmilk.na em u dey tek do shakara for us here.

1 Like

Re: 'Cowbell Our Milk': Yvonne Okoro's Sister Calls Her by Blackops(m): 12:55am On Jan 22, 2016
Make I just put my mouth for that milk factory... Ohhhhoooooo seke seke bulah....

1 Like

Re: 'Cowbell Our Milk': Yvonne Okoro's Sister Calls Her by Nobody: 12:58am On Jan 22, 2016
They look delicious...seriously kiss

1 Like

Re: 'Cowbell Our Milk': Yvonne Okoro's Sister Calls Her by Nobody: 1:17am On Jan 22, 2016
Cowabunga dudes.
Re: 'Cowbell Our Milk': Yvonne Okoro's Sister Calls Her by Exxit(m): 1:31am On Jan 22, 2016
silly
Re: 'Cowbell Our Milk': Yvonne Okoro's Sister Calls Her by Nobody: 2:44am On Jan 22, 2016
micfranklin:
STF, hateu2 has been looking 4 ya
looking for who
Re: 'Cowbell Our Milk': Yvonne Okoro's Sister Calls Her by PLEXPLEX(m): 3:22am On Jan 22, 2016
She sure has enhance her boobs....she wasn't this boosty
Re: 'Cowbell Our Milk': Yvonne Okoro's Sister Calls Her by sahm4u2nv(m): 3:22am On Jan 22, 2016
cruzita:
the milk industry that never goes dry
Says who?
Re: 'Cowbell Our Milk': Yvonne Okoro's Sister Calls Her by Rhemmymatician(m): 5:33am On Jan 22, 2016
cruzita:
the milk industry that never goes dry
Hmmn

1 Like

Re: 'Cowbell Our Milk': Yvonne Okoro's Sister Calls Her by Smellymouth: 6:00am On Jan 22, 2016
What is NL turning into? Is dis sh#t news?
Who is d mod that moved this trash to FP? Seun do something abt ur mods before dey ruin ur site undecided

1 Like

Re: 'Cowbell Our Milk': Yvonne Okoro's Sister Calls Her by Vado(m): 6:03am On Jan 22, 2016
Cossy is not impressed.

1 Like

Re: 'Cowbell Our Milk': Yvonne Okoro's Sister Calls Her by seaga: 6:56am On Jan 22, 2016
osedvgirl:
cheesy

Oh, its the spoilt lady wink
Re: 'Cowbell Our Milk': Yvonne Okoro's Sister Calls Her by Nobody: 7:04am On Jan 22, 2016
PLEXPLEX:
She sure has enhance her boobs....she wasn't this boosty

The fatter u get, the bigger your boobs
Re: 'Cowbell Our Milk': Yvonne Okoro's Sister Calls Her by profeoo(m): 7:22am On Jan 22, 2016
valdes00:

Write me a check..... I will appreciate it
hmm....let me think about it
Re: 'Cowbell Our Milk': Yvonne Okoro's Sister Calls Her by profeoo(m): 7:26am On Jan 22, 2016
efonat:
[size=30pt]But u wrote[/size]
guessed I was fortunate grin

1 Like

Re: 'Cowbell Our Milk': Yvonne Okoro's Sister Calls Her by phidel147(m): 7:33am On Jan 22, 2016
hmmm.. I blame Buhari for this......... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 'Cowbell Our Milk': Yvonne Okoro's Sister Calls Her by eyincrown: 7:36am On Jan 22, 2016
lolllll Crazy guy
Afrok:
The forces holding those two giants in position and preventing them from falling like Olympus, are greater than sexual forces that sets in when those two giants are seen in both FLESH, LIVE AND DIRECT kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son / Tiwa Savage: This Is The Most Beautiful Female Singer In Nigeria (Photos) / Pretty Mike And His Sex Doll, Amaka Lagos Storm Club (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.