Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Mercy Johnson Replies Tiwa Savage On Her Compliments - Shoutout To All The Mums - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Replies Tiwa Savage On Her Compliments - Shoutout To All The Mums (52880 Views)

Mercy Johnson Replies Fan Disappointed Over Her Not Sharing Money / Wizkid Hugs & Cuddles Tiwa Savage On Stage As They Perform Together ( Pics, Vid) / "My Marriage Isn't Perfect"- Mercy Johnson Replies Uche Maduagwu's Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tiwa Savage On Her Compliments - Shoutout To All The Mums by kuntash: 5:19pm On Jan 21, 2016
The earlier the owner of Nairaland (Seun Osewa from my last memory), reviews activities of his moderators with privilesges to push posts to his FrontPage the better .

Quite absurd some topics that get here !

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tiwa Savage On Her Compliments - Shoutout To All The Mums by omolola15(m): 5:19pm On Jan 21, 2016
IME1:
e go enter FP

E Don enter na. Small time dem go tell us sey tiwa dey shit and the thing go enter FP mtchewwwww
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tiwa Savage On Her Compliments - Shoutout To All The Mums by luckygirl02(f): 5:20pm On Jan 21, 2016
nt surprised.
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tiwa Savage On Her Compliments - Shoutout To All The Mums by luckygirl02(f): 5:21pm On Jan 21, 2016
nt surprised.
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tiwa Savage On Her Compliments - Shoutout To All The Mums by jieta: 5:23pm On Jan 21, 2016
Vanquay:
The kid to her left with yellow jacket is ugly undecided

When you mean shout out to all moms hope you included Baby mamas nurturimg BASTARDS undecided...Anyways, you can "cum_" hop on my divk for all i care undecided
u need to see a psychology becos u are going nut. seriously u need help.

5 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tiwa Savage On Her Compliments - Shoutout To All The Mums by Adamsdelrio(m): 5:24pm On Jan 21, 2016
This topic shouldn't be on the FP at all
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tiwa Savage On Her Compliments - Shoutout To All The Mums by Dubemkelly(m): 5:25pm On Jan 21, 2016
Vanquay:

When you mean shout out to all moms hope you included Baby mamas nurturimg BASTARDS undecided...Anyways, you can "cum_" hop on my divk for all i care undecided
Calm down egbon, its not that deep... Calling an innocent young kid UGLY was very daft of you, freedom of speech is ur right but freedom after speech I can't guarantee you

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tiwa Savage On Her Compliments - Shoutout To All The Mums by PeoplesArmy: 5:31pm On Jan 21, 2016
Daminaj2:
Mercy Johnson has responded to Tiwa Savage complments

She said;

https://www.instagram.com/p/BAzVilQSkIG/?taken-by=mercyjohnsonokojie
cc lalasticlala

OP, get a life! Stop tracking people's SM posts and response. angry
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tiwa Savage On Her Compliments - Shoutout To All The Mums by mildflame: 5:40pm On Jan 21, 2016
NAIRALAND THUNDER FIRE UNA...rubbish
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tiwa Savage On Her Compliments - Shoutout To All The Mums by kaziblake(f): 5:42pm On Jan 21, 2016
Yea motherhood rock.
Can't wait to have my own baby.
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tiwa Savage On Her Compliments - Shoutout To All The Mums by jetage1(m): 5:45pm On Jan 21, 2016
Atmmachine:
Please, help me.
How do i post a comment ??
I'm a new member here.
Am also new on d active list, here, asked for help no one cared listening, but to make a post just go to d section u want, romance, celebrity or politics, click on it, u will see create new topic, click on it again and write ur post, i hope it helped
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tiwa Savage On Her Compliments - Shoutout To All The Mums by amanze15(m): 5:46pm On Jan 21, 2016
Daminaj2:
#Motivated grin Calling Bae... Lets have a "Bae By"

Read More on this

http://www.daminaj.com/2016/01/mercy-johnson-replies-tiwa-savage.html
bae be grin grin grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tiwa Savage On Her Compliments - Shoutout To All The Mums by deejeet1: 5:50pm On Jan 21, 2016
Vanquay:

get some senses dude and stop being senseless

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tiwa Savage On Her Compliments - Shoutout To All The Mums by Duru009(m): 6:35pm On Jan 21, 2016
Everythin makes news des days on nairaland......

Nawooooooo
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tiwa Savage On Her Compliments - Shoutout To All The Mums by Ralphcannon75(m): 6:43pm On Jan 21, 2016
Discussion! Na today.
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tiwa Savage On Her Compliments - Shoutout To All The Mums by qtx(m): 6:59pm On Jan 21, 2016
IME1:
e go enter FP
i tire o , the kind of things making front page on this Niaraland are soooo childish. things we learn nothing from. Well God dey.
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tiwa Savage On Her Compliments - Shoutout To All The Mums by justmenoni: 7:10pm On Jan 21, 2016
What's my to love your cute son?
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tiwa Savage On Her Compliments - Shoutout To All The Mums by rizkidrocks(m): 7:18pm On Jan 21, 2016
When you mean shout out to all moms hope you included Baby mamas nurturimg BASTARDS undecided...Anyways, you can "cum_" hop on my divk for all i care undecided[/color][/i][/b][/quote]
dumbass undecided

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tiwa Savage On Her Compliments - Shoutout To All The Mums by 08064978510(m): 7:25pm On Jan 21, 2016
[quote author=Atmmachine post=42194569][color=#990000]Please, help me.
I'm a new member here.
Dude like seriously........how u com post dis one
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tiwa Savage On Her Compliments - Shoutout To All The Mums by donem: 7:46pm On Jan 21, 2016
Atmmachine:
Please, help me.
I'm a new member here.
U Crook
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tiwa Savage On Her Compliments - Shoutout To All The Mums by donem: 7:51pm On Jan 21, 2016
jetage1:
Am also new on d active list, here, asked for help no one cared listening, but to make a post just go to d section u want, romance, celebrity or politics, click on it, u will see create new topic, click on it again and write ur post, i hope it helped
Bruv I swero God u just waisted your time, shiiit mehn!
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tiwa Savage On Her Compliments - Shoutout To All The Mums by grandstar(m): 7:59pm On Jan 21, 2016
Vanquay:

This is plain wrong. I come from a 2 parent family but what if I was delivered iut of wedlock? We should treat others the way we want ti be treated. And if we curse baby mamas, what of those who have committed abortions?

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tiwa Savage On Her Compliments - Shoutout To All The Mums by ozo13(m): 8:21pm On Jan 21, 2016
Vanquay:

no worry bro.money go later make am fine

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tiwa Savage On Her Compliments - Shoutout To All The Mums by iRepNaija1: 8:52pm On Jan 21, 2016
Vanquay:

Why in the world would you call a child ugly? Smh.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tiwa Savage On Her Compliments - Shoutout To All The Mums by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 21, 2016
osedvgirl:
wink yes o, allmomrocks cool
Lmao... You know wetting dem dey call born? undecided
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tiwa Savage On Her Compliments - Shoutout To All The Mums by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 21, 2016
Una don dey born anyhow.

I like mercy johnson style...
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tiwa Savage On Her Compliments - Shoutout To All The Mums by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 21, 2016
angry grin cheesy

I wont stay long..

I will come..

Explain..
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tiwa Savage On Her Compliments - Shoutout To All The Mums by northvietnam(m): 10:25pm On Jan 21, 2016
osedvgirl:

Seconded , especially my Mom.

even at 60 she still rocks..
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tiwa Savage On Her Compliments - Shoutout To All The Mums by HrmOlolade(m): 10:42pm On Jan 21, 2016
Atmmachine:
Please, help me.
I'm a new member here.
But you just did, stop smoking weed you no go hear
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tiwa Savage On Her Compliments - Shoutout To All The Mums by Bishops10(m): 11:03pm On Jan 21, 2016
osedvgirl:
You mean Alomorocks?
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tiwa Savage On Her Compliments - Shoutout To All The Mums by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 22, 2016
northvietnam:

Seconded , especially my Mom.

even at 60 she still rocks..
wink

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tiwa Savage On Her Compliments - Shoutout To All The Mums by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 22, 2016
sameer1212:
Lmao... You know wetting dem dey call born? undecided
oh you think i cant born a baby, oya come try me so i add to your baby girl tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji’s House Warming Party! (Photos) / Wizkid Shades Davido At Royal Albert Hall, London: We Don't Want Any Funny Voice / Olajumoke Orisaguna Confirms Divorce, Places Curse Of Misfortunes On Follower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.