Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

Illbliss Is Wack - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Illbliss Is Wack (4856 Views)

Opinion: Dorobucci Vid Is Wack! / Elajoe Is Wack / Kanye West 808's And Heartbreak Is Wack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Illbliss Is Wack by rapjunkie(m): 9:04pm On Jun 27, 2009
turl:

lol bruv im not osas

@turl

ok, i get it, osasp is now begging his mates to come and help him out against Rapjunkie.  Thats just as sad.

But not as sad as you being a liverpool supporter!!!!

grin

@osasp

hahahahaha . .  . . . . .  you will meet your waterloo when you fu*k with me. you havnt even started and your punking out. coward.

You are a rookie my friend.  You can't even begin to understand what i'm about.

the hunter will become the hunted. angry angry angry
Re: Illbliss Is Wack by MrCrackles(m): 9:05pm On Jun 27, 2009
This shit around here is serious!
Some way back beef waxing stronger daily!! grin
Re: Illbliss Is Wack by turl(m): 9:11pm On Jun 27, 2009
rapjunkie:

@turl

ok, i get it, osasp is now begging his mates to come and help him out against Rapjunkie.  Thats just as sad.

grin

@osasp

hahahahaha . .  . . . . .  you will meet your waterloo when you fu*k with me. you havnt even started and your punking out. coward.

osas is my cousin not my friend.
you got issues with him you got wit me
Re: Illbliss Is Wack by rapjunkie(m): 9:24pm On Jun 27, 2009
turl:

osas is my cousin not my friend.
you got issues with him you got wit me

this is getting better by the minute. . . . grin

i'll take you all on.

@osasp

so from all your family members, na only turl u fit find? your papa nko? . . . . . . or has he already disowned you?
Re: Illbliss Is Wack by osasp(m): 9:28pm On Jun 27, 2009
rapjunkie:

@turl

grin

@osasp

heyy junkie don vex o
hunter will becum d hunted o
make una cum c where water pass garri

buldings fallin, earth quaking, osasp shakin, rapjunkie is about to show me whats up

. . . . .[size=40pt]NOT!!![/size]

idiot i dey stroke u since
betta reply neva comot 4 ur mouth
only how u will show me, after u go dey complain say i dey frustr8 u. nyash

turl:

im gd son.
weather is so bleeped

its flooded down here
nd cool down south
lol i knw blud, just saw d shit on sky.
Re: Illbliss Is Wack by Genuflect(m): 2:18am On Jun 28, 2009
Omo, guys dey vex o! Osasp, I never knew you had a rift with rapjunkie before. But abeg, isn't there a way of settling this dispute? You guys should forget the past and just move up na.
Re: Illbliss Is Wack by osasp(m): 11:38am On Jun 28, 2009
Genuflect:

Omo, guys dey vex o! Osasp, I never knew you had a rift with rapjunkie before. But abeg, isn't there a way of settling this dispute? You guys should forget the past and just move up na.
me?
leave dis guy?!?
nahhh
hes my hobby, i use him to kill tym
Re: Illbliss Is Wack by turl(m): 9:36pm On Jun 28, 2009
rapjunkie:

this is getting better by the minute. . . . grin

i'll take you all on.

@osasp

so from all your family members, na only turl u fit find? your papa nko? . . . . . . or has he already disowned you?
lol you can barely stand the boy and you finna add me 2?
negro plz
Re: Illbliss Is Wack by bombsquad(m): 9:57pm On Jun 28, 2009
Before you say illbliss is wack pls achieve what he has, it takes experience in a lot of fronts to come this far, If lyrics were the only antidote to success and wide acceptance why is modenine still broke,disgusted and widely unknown?
Re: Illbliss Is Wack by dammiecool(m): 8:34am On Jun 29, 2009
his shot @ Rugged man is a wrong one cool
Re: Illbliss Is Wack by chrisical(m): 11:44am On Jun 29, 2009
Shots ke,i call it seeking public attention which didnt/wont work tongue
Re: Illbliss Is Wack by Genuflect(m): 2:38pm On Jun 29, 2009
@bombsquad Don't you understand the topic? Cos I could swear Plies is successful. We are not talking about what they have achieved but their ability to rap. Do you understand now? And stop with that 'Go and do your own' swag. That's so childish. Be logical with your defense. Plus you dey yearn say 9 dey broke, if dejiariyo and javalove catch you, Lol
Re: Illbliss Is Wack by bombsquad(m): 4:21pm On Jun 29, 2009
@ Genuflect:ure dumber than your name sounds, you obviously lack a broad understanding of the english language and what it could signify if well read into, what i meant and what im sure the intelligentle people on this site understood is that hip hop has gone beyond talking wack poetry and just saying shit so it sounds like youre gangsta, those days are beyond us, hip hop is more about communication and relating with your immediate environment and appealing to the listeners, ill-bliss is a success, can you say that about yourself and modenine?, freaking losers.
Re: Illbliss Is Wack by rapjunkie(m): 4:38pm On Jun 29, 2009
osasp:

me?
leave dis guy?!?
nahhh
hes my hobby, i use him to kill tym

@osasp

you are a big joke. . . . . .turl is an even bigger joke for coming to try to save his boyfriend cousin or whatever it is you guys claim to be.

why dont you fu*k off back to the romance section on NL instead of pretending you know anything about music?

losers. 

ara ga gba ndi ara
Re: Illbliss Is Wack by turl(m): 11:48am On Jun 30, 2009
lol dont involve me in sumn u aint gd @ man.
Re: Illbliss Is Wack by shadyBaba: 12:03pm On Jun 30, 2009
i'll buy you a drink when we see. ILL BLISS my ass. he is even below some rappers i call average.
Re: Illbliss Is Wack by Genuflect(m): 1:44pm On Jun 30, 2009
@bumsquad Lol. Omo na wa o. You still never understand. If that's your own understanding of hip hop then you are not worth my time. Anybody could talk about their environment or whatever but you need skill to bring it across well. Infact I'ma go listen to Rasqie spit about his hood. That's okay, right? What you don't know is no matter what a rapper talks about in rap, his skill will make the effect harder. I'm not saying he should spit 'wack poetry' but just know how to rhyme and make words sound good. Sometimes, dude even forgets to rhyme. And remember, Ill Bliss started off as a hardcore, which he is still claiming, or did you hear him for the first time on Aye Po Gan? A hardcore rapper who cannot rhyme is inexcusable. And 'Ill Bliss is a success'?, on what basis? Plus please I'm not a Nine fan so cut the crap. Now run along and go listen to your hip pop
Re: Illbliss Is Wack by rapjunkie(m): 1:54pm On Jun 30, 2009
Genuflect:

@bumsquad Lol. Omo na wa o. You still never understand. If that's your own understanding of hip hop then you are not worth my time. Anybody could talk about their environment or whatever but you need skill to bring it across well. Infact I'ma go listen to Rasqie spit about his hood. That's okay, right? What you don't know is no matter what a rapper talks about in rap, his skill will make the effect harder. I'm not saying he should spit 'wack poetry' but just know how to rhyme and make words sound good. Sometimes, dude even forgets to rhyme. And remember, Ill Bliss started off as a hardcore, which he is still claiming, or did you hear him for the first time on Aye Po Gan? A hardcore rapper who cannot rhyme is inexcusable. And 'Ill Bliss is a success'?, on what basis? Plus please I'm not a Nine fan so cut the crap. Now run along and go listen to your hip pop

chi!!!

@bombsquad

Genuflect don kill you for here  grin
Re: Illbliss Is Wack by YourFather: 9:31am On Jul 02, 2009
How does someone wake one morning and say Illbliss can't rap, are you mad ok, he can't, how, why?, please support with facts and not silly hating.

Now if you say you don't like him, that another kettle of fish.

"I fit break you head with coke bottle, Relax jo! boys no subtle"

I like Illbliss and I have his album, which I think is ok, enough space jooo!
Re: Illbliss Is Wack by dammiecool(m): 10:32am On Jul 02, 2009
Ill bliss is WACK simple as abc. cool
I dont hate d guy na ma person.
D guy used to be hot (dat ibo boy buying drinks any how) grin cheesy

buy right now his lyrics don turn cold everythin is cold n WAcK cool
Re: Illbliss Is Wack by aldon: 3:37pm On Dec 18, 2009
ill bliss aint successful enough for me 2 hate him.d fact dat he is a mode9 buttkisser/houseboy doesnt make him nd elajoe,a hip hop head,i repeat when ilistened 2 aiye pon gan,i didnt criticise but i laughed,comparing this dude with the great ruggedy baba leaves me speechless.the painful truth is dat ill bliss is wack but if u all want 2 get into som dumb arguements.pls start by confidently posting aiye pon gan,u go wound,side of your mouf,who be you lyrics abeg.i dey wait,so dat we can analyze.
Re: Illbliss Is Wack by tosinaded(m): 3:54pm On Dec 18, 2009
u go wound is agood track o, the one without suspect and kel
Re: Illbliss Is Wack by aldon: 9:15pm On Dec 18, 2009
@tosineda,ok minus u go wound lyrics,@least he won an s.m.v.a award wch was pickd specifically by Nas because d name Ill-bliss sounds lyk Ill- will,nas beloved late homie,i quite understand.his fans dnt be ashamed 2 post his lyrics,we r waiting.
Re: Illbliss Is Wack by semid4lyfe(m): 12:12am On Dec 19, 2009
illBliss is suffering from severe wackiolisis - as in the guy is wacker than wack. Poor breath control, poor rhymes, wack lyrics, severe stuttering and stammering etc etc. I could go on and on. That guy has nothing going for him. He was even the wackest in Thoroughbreds - The guy (and elajoe) was just hiding behind the whole hiphop heads 'thingy'' that thoroughbred had going for them. Obiwon who is more of an R & B Artist is even a better rapper.

I mean, even Ruggedman who isn't so tight on lyrics has his delivery going for him. Wetin illbliss get? NOTHING. That guy is a disgrace to hiphop. He should quit jare. On streethop, B- Elect, Obiwon and even that wack elajoe murdered him. On You go wound - he got owned by Kel and Suspekt. On Obiwon's 'get him off' remix - Modenine AND a common radio presenter/ DJ/semi-rapper - Chuks da Spaceman murdered him. Haba!The guy dey always carry last for every collabo. The only good songs he has going for him are the ones he collabo-ed and he didn't even do well on them sef. The only reason we're even talking about aiye po gan [/b]and [b]you go wound today is becos of the featured artist. The guy should just quit and stop forming hiphop head for us. If em be hiphop head, then Rasqie and Eedris be hiphop heads too. Arrant Nonsense and silly excuse of a rapper.Shioor!
Re: Illbliss Is Wack by Genuflect(m): 3:17am On Dec 19, 2009
Han han, Semid. Easy na. Lmao
Re: Illbliss Is Wack by bjmighty(m): 11:39am On Dec 19, 2009
I think Illbliss is ok
Re: Illbliss Is Wack by ravenzord(m): 2:47am On Dec 20, 2009
I won't call illbliss wack,but I won't call him dope either. . .he's a just there rapper. I remember about 3 yrs back a rap-conscious friend of mine told me 2 look out 4 illbliss,but d same guy told me he was disappointed by the album. . .and it's true that d guy kips getting owned on any track he does with his contemporaries,check out 'O bim o' rmx 4 instance' even Obiwon killed him,the guy was busy talking bout how he went to jand,WTF?
Re: Illbliss Is Wack by 04kaa: 11:11am On Sep 04, 2010
no he is not
Re: Illbliss Is Wack by 04kaa: 11:13am On Sep 04, 2010
semid4lyfe:

illBliss is suffering from severe wackiolisis - as in the guy is wacker than wack. Poor breath control, poor rhymes, wack lyrics, severe stuttering and stammering etc etc. I could go on and on. That guy has nothing going for him. He was even the wackest in Thoroughbreds - The guy (and elajoe) was just hiding behind the whole hiphop heads 'thingy'' that thoroughbred had going for them. Obiwon who is more of an R & B Artist is even a better rapper.

I mean, even Ruggedman who isn't so tight on lyrics has his delivery going for him. Wetin illbliss get? NOTHING. That guy is a disgrace to hiphop. He should quit jare. On streethop, B- Elect, Obiwon and even that wack elajoe murdered him. On You go wound - he got owned by Kel and Suspekt. On Obiwon's 'get him off' remix - Modenine AND a common radio presenter/ DJ/semi-rapper - Chuks da Spaceman murdered him. Haba!The guy dey always carry last for every collabo. The only good songs he has going for him are the ones he collabo-ed and he didn't even do well on them sef. The only reason we're even talking about aiye po gan [/b]and [b]you go wound today is becos of the featured artist. The guy should just quit and stop forming hiphop head for us. If em be hiphop head, then Rasqie and Eedris be hiphop heads too. Arrant Nonsense and silly excuse of a rapper.Shioor!

semilyfe u harsh o grin
Re: Illbliss Is Wack by lordmaxi: 2:20pm On Sep 08, 2010
i personally dont think hes wack, just cos dont like him doesnt make him wack. pls try and listen to o bim remix again
Re: Illbliss Is Wack by lordmaxi: 2:24pm On Sep 08, 2010
i personally dont think hes wack, just cos dont like him doesnt make him wack. pls try and listen to o bim remix again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Is Miss Endowed - Gbemi Or Toolz? / J’odie - Kuchi Kuchi (oh Baby) / Download Video: Lil Kesh – Shoki (remix) Ft. Davido & Olamide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.