Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

More Pics 4rm Fire Outbreak At Samsung Office As Fire Fighters Strugle 2 Stop It - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Pics 4rm Fire Outbreak At Samsung Office As Fire Fighters Strugle 2 Stop It (890 Views)

Hindatu Umar Assumes Office As Arugungu LGA Chairperson (Pics) / Nigerians Blast PDP Chairman Makarfi 4 Urging People 2 Stop Criticising Buhari / Lai Mohammed Assumes Office As Minister Of Information And Culture (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Pics 4rm Fire Outbreak At Samsung Office As Fire Fighters Strugle 2 Stop It by henryanna36: 5:30pm On Jan 21, 2016
Fire broke out today, Thursday, January 21, at a Samsung electronics outlet in Allen, Ikeja, Lagos State.

The fire started from Samsung office’s service center at about 12:15 p.m., eyewitnesses said.

But, as at the time of filing this report, the cause of the accident remains unknown.

Men of the Lagos State Fire Service reported to the scene at about 1:00 p.m., reports say.

Some Samsung employees and other members of the public helped the fire fighters battle the flames.

They also helped salvage the highly priced goods inside the structure.

Many of the goods were moved out and left at the entrance to the building.

Here are some pictures…

Re: More Pics 4rm Fire Outbreak At Samsung Office As Fire Fighters Strugle 2 Stop It by henryanna36: 5:32pm On Jan 21, 2016
Ok

Re: More Pics 4rm Fire Outbreak At Samsung Office As Fire Fighters Strugle 2 Stop It by wazobiaman: 5:32pm On Jan 21, 2016

............MAY GOD BE WITH US,THE BUSINESS AND THE COUNTRY.

SEASON OF LOSSES.

..........INSURANCE PEOPLE DEY OBSERVE SHA! NO QUALMS.

BUT,

.....MEHN!!!!!!!!!

JANUARY SALARY NO SURE O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: More Pics 4rm Fire Outbreak At Samsung Office As Fire Fighters Strugle 2 Stop It by HtwoOw: 5:35pm On Jan 21, 2016
I wouldn't worry , Na Insurance go suffer am

Those people wey dey pour water , i sure say no be for the goodness of their heart
Re: More Pics 4rm Fire Outbreak At Samsung Office As Fire Fighters Strugle 2 Stop It by wazobiaman: 5:37pm On Jan 21, 2016
............MAY GOD BE WITH US,THE BUSINESS AND THE COUNTRY.

SEASON OF LOSSES.

.....MEHN!!!!!!!!!

JANUARY SALARY NO SURE O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: More Pics 4rm Fire Outbreak At Samsung Office As Fire Fighters Strugle 2 Stop It by Destined2win: 5:38pm On Jan 21, 2016
Oh that was why they blocked the road when I was being driven towards that area.

I hate traffic congestion!
Re: More Pics 4rm Fire Outbreak At Samsung Office As Fire Fighters Strugle 2 Stop It by okoro4: 6:07pm On Jan 21, 2016
I hope nobody died

(1) (Reply)

Igwe Achebe, Arthur Eze, Others To Be Honoured With Doctorate Degrees In UNN / What Some Notable Nigerians Say About PMB / "Buhari Simply Hit The Ground And Sat Down There" - Naij.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.