Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,417 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Effects Of Metuh's Wickedness - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Effects Of Metuh's Wickedness (745 Views)

A Rejoinder To Pics Of Metuh Having Dinner With His Family After Making Bail. / PDP Condemns Handcuffing Of Metuh / Continued Detention Of Metuh, Unhealthy For Nigeria’s Democracy – Ekweremadu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Effects Of Metuh's Wickedness by LastProphet: 6:50pm On Jan 21, 2016
These are Our soldiers, yes Nigerian Army who fought Boko Haram. They are lucky to be alive , so many are long dead. You see why investigation into Arms purchase should be logically concluded. Those whose culture it is to defend stealing and portray them as victims you are welcome to a new Nigeria where EVERY SINGLE THIEF WILL BE JAILED!

Re: Effects Of Metuh's Wickedness by APCcrimesHD: 6:55pm On Jan 21, 2016
grin grin grin
Sai Baba caused that...
Ask me how..
Re: Effects Of Metuh's Wickedness by arinzest: 6:56pm On Jan 21, 2016
They are really lucky to be alive. Lost a cousin, very brillant guy. Nice to a fault . Went to get an APC to move his men out under fire. He succeeded but died from injuries. He got his men out

These soldiers pass through a lot for this nation. It really pains me to see THESE ANIMALS LIKE DASUKI walking free.

The Mills of God grind slowly but they grind exceedingly fine

My country will be great again
Re: Effects Of Metuh's Wickedness by arinzest: 7:01pm On Jan 21, 2016
@ APCSHITHD, you can not stand with these men, you cant even measure up to them in any way.

Some made the ultimate sacrifice and you come here and say crap

For all these bastards shouting IPOB, your brothers fought and died to see this country remain one. They bled for nigeria.

Its only some1 that have not seen war that screams for war Take a trip to south sudan.

I am the son of my father, a proud Onye Anambra and Nigeria is my fatherland
Re: Effects Of Metuh's Wickedness by Gbawe: 7:06pm On Jan 21, 2016
@OP.

Very pertinent topic. This is why I really wonder about the mentality, as you put it, of "those whose culture it is to defend stealing". They are busy fretting about bail for Dasuki, so our former NSA can bolt abroad to spend his billions, yet many valiant soldiers are dead, disabled or permanently maimed because of the unconscionable and inhumanly wicked looting of Dasuki et al. All decent Nigerians are solidly behind PMB. Dasuki and others will not only regurgitate our money but they will get the long prison sentences they deserve for their dastardly deeds. They should thank whatever god they worship that Nigeria is not China where a death sentence would automatically await them upon conviction for these wicked acts of corruption.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Metro News: Amaechi Gets International Appointment. / Lassa Fever: 4,400 Rats Killed In Six Lagos Markets / PHOTONEWS: Friends And Family Celebrate Wike’s Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.