Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Dear Nysc, Please Pay Our December Allowance, Yours Sincerely, B15 Stream 2 - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Dear Nysc, Please Pay Our December Allowance, Yours Sincerely, B15 Stream 2 (3618 Views)

Dear NYSC Member..become A Real Estate Consultant, Register For Free & Get Paid / Adamawa B15 Stream ii (2) Lets Meet Here / Osun B15 Lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Nysc, Please Pay Our December Allowance, Yours Sincerely, B15 Stream 2 by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 21, 2016
Good evening house, I'm a batch B15 stream two corps member serving in Awka, Anambra State, Nigeria. 21 days after the stream one corps members were paid December allowance, we stream two members still haven't received a dime from the NYSC, and nothing has been communicated to us to that effect. Things have been really hard...we struggle to get by, some of us have had to live on deficits to make ends meet. Please should you happen to know someone who knows someone somewhere, kindly let them know that we are dying in silence. As I type this, I'm thinking where to borrow money sufficient enough to cover my expenses till we're paid from. It's really a bad experience we've been having.

Cc: lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, obinoscopy.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Nysc, Please Pay Our December Allowance, Yours Sincerely, B15 Stream 2 by Elosky20: 7:06pm On Jan 21, 2016
blood of buhari
Re: Dear Nysc, Please Pay Our December Allowance, Yours Sincerely, B15 Stream 2 by saaedlee: 7:19pm On Jan 21, 2016
Lalasticlala, do the needful. We've know what its like.

Cc: Seun
Re: Dear Nysc, Please Pay Our December Allowance, Yours Sincerely, B15 Stream 2 by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 21, 2016
saaedlee:
Lalasticlala, do the needful. We've know what its like.

Cc: Seun
Thank you, brother! The situation has been quite appalling. I know guys who currently owe way above 20k already. Thing is, once you're serving, parents hands off you financially. It's been all struggle and survival out here.
Re: Dear Nysc, Please Pay Our December Allowance, Yours Sincerely, B15 Stream 2 by bemagnify: 3:46am On Jan 22, 2016
The money da gave in camp was ur december allowee... January allowee wil be paid within first week of febuary.. Cheers
Re: Dear Nysc, Please Pay Our December Allowance, Yours Sincerely, B15 Stream 2 by mrjojo: 9:45am On Jan 22, 2016
SupremeCommanda:

Thank you, brother! The situation has been quite appalling. I know guys who currently owe way above 20k already. Thing is, once you're serving, parents hands off you financially. It's been all struggle and survival out here.
This is sooo true

1 Like

Re: Dear Nysc, Please Pay Our December Allowance, Yours Sincerely, B15 Stream 2 by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 22, 2016
bemagnify:
The money da gave in camp was ur december allowee... January allowee wil be paid within first week of febuary.. Cheers
It will then mean that we will be paid for only 11 Months? Our period actually started counting the same time as stream one's, but we've received just one Month's as against them receiving two. It was said in camp that we should expect the next pay by mid January...we still haven't seen nada! There's no justification whatsoever for this. People who aren't satisfied with their fat salaries will want to cheat you out of your meagre own!

Lalasticlala, pls come to our aid.
Re: Dear Nysc, Please Pay Our December Allowance, Yours Sincerely, B15 Stream 2 by bemagnify: 11:42am On Jan 22, 2016
SupremeCommanda:

It will then mean that we will be paid for only 11 Months? Our period actually started counting the same time as stream one's, but we've received just one Month's as against them receiving two. It was said in camp that we should expect the next pay by mid January...we still haven't seen nada! There's no justification whatsoever for this. People who aren't satisfied with their fat salaries will want to cheat you out of your meagre own!

Lalasticlala, pls come to our aid.
to balance the equation the month that batch b will past out stream 1 wil not be paid bt stream 2 wil b paid... Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Dear Nysc, Please Pay Our December Allowance, Yours Sincerely, B15 Stream 2 by spenca: 4:02pm On Jan 22, 2016
You have been paid you December Allawance in camp , your camp started November and ran into December so you got it in camp.
Re: Dear Nysc, Please Pay Our December Allowance, Yours Sincerely, B15 Stream 2 by babington91(m): 8:42pm On Jan 22, 2016
bemagnify:
correct bro, they collected their dec allawee in camp. But, they wil stil pay them Nov own too later
Re: Dear Nysc, Please Pay Our December Allowance, Yours Sincerely, B15 Stream 2 by babington91(m): 8:43pm On Jan 22, 2016
bemagnify:
to balance the equation the month that batch b will past out stream 1 wil not be paid bt stream 2 wil b paid... Cheers!
they are passing out 2geda
Re: Dear Nysc, Please Pay Our December Allowance, Yours Sincerely, B15 Stream 2 by samieea28(f): 10:34pm On Jan 22, 2016
Either now or then, NYSC is owing me and they must pay.
Re: Dear Nysc, Please Pay Our December Allowance, Yours Sincerely, B15 Stream 2 by vickifeanyi47(m): 9:28am On Jan 23, 2016
bemagnify:
both streams are passing out on the same month
Re: Dear Nysc, Please Pay Our December Allowance, Yours Sincerely, B15 Stream 2 by bemagnify: 5:24am On Jan 25, 2016
vickifeanyi47:
both streams are passing out on the same month
ya. That same month dat da ar passing out together.. Stream 1 wil not be paid but stream 2 wil b paid.. Its actually a blessing in disguise
Re: Dear Nysc, Please Pay Our December Allowance, Yours Sincerely, B15 Stream 2 by pretty050(f): 8:38am On Jan 25, 2016
Am stream 1 and ve not gotten Dec allowee
Have complained to ZI tire
Re: Dear Nysc, Please Pay Our December Allowance, Yours Sincerely, B15 Stream 2 by DanceVille: 3:25pm On Jan 25, 2016
spenca:
You have been paid you December Allawance in camp , your camp started November and ran into December so you got it in camp.
bemagnify:
Its not as you think guys. Stream 2 were actually paid camp allowance but can not receive another payment in the same month(DEC) wen they r just new in d system. As to the law and promises of NYSC to all serving corps members, all batch corp members are entitled to 12 months allowance payment. So, as to this case of. stream 2, NYSC will make double payments in one of the months b4 the end of the service year. This is backed up with the explanations of two states coordinators, local inpectors and other findings. It may or may not come up in January payment. Dear affected corps members, bear the pain till payment.
Nigeria we serve and Nigeria is ours!
Re: Dear Nysc, Please Pay Our December Allowance, Yours Sincerely, B15 Stream 2 by spenca: 6:54pm On Jan 25, 2016
DanceVille:

Its not as you think guys. Stream 2 were actually paid camp allowance but can not receive another payment in the same month(DEC) wen they r just new in d system. As to the law and promises of NYSC to all serving corps members, all batch corp members are entitled to 12 months allowance payment. So, as to this case of. stream 2, NYSC will make double payments in one of the months b4 the end of the service year. This is backed up with the explanations of two states coordinators, local inpectors and other findings. It may or may not come up in January payment. Dear affected corps members, bear the pain till payment.
Nigeria we serve and Nigeria is ours!

My first allawe came November and the last should be September or earlier so if you are all about 12 months allawee pls enjoy it. I need to move on ASAP
Re: Dear Nysc, Please Pay Our December Allowance, Yours Sincerely, B15 Stream 2 by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 26, 2016
pretty050:
Am stream 1 and ve not gotten Dec allowee
Have complained to ZI tire

Im in stream 1 and ive nt collected Dec allowee too
Re: Dear Nysc, Please Pay Our December Allowance, Yours Sincerely, B15 Stream 2 by Nathan25: 12:46am On Jan 27, 2016
mtchew....pay us at d end of our service year...when we are passing out?? please ooo I never told them to hold my cash for me....I'm hungry...and I need to clear some issues here. I need that December allowee as soon as possible. never told anyone to hold my allowwee for me ooo

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Monthly Clearance for april / Can A Corper Redeploy Twice? / See An Application Written By A Corps Member!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.