Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,488 members, 7,836,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

BREAKING NEWS: Nnamdi Kanu Brought To Kuje Prison Just Now - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS: Nnamdi Kanu Brought To Kuje Prison Just Now (6036 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail / Court Sends Andrew Yakubu To Kuje Prison / EFCC Transfers Fani-kayode To Kuje Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS: Nnamdi Kanu Brought To Kuje Prison Just Now by azubobo: 7:50pm On Jan 21, 2016
Information reaching Zubby Blog from IPOB family say Nnamdi Kanu Director of Radio Biafra was brought to Kuje prison this night.

A Federal High Court sitting in Abuja has yesterday ordered that the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) Nnamdi Kanu be remanded in Kuje prison pending his trial for treason.

Justice John Tsoho gave the order after listening to Mohammed Diri, counsel to the Department of State Services (DSS), and Chuks Muoma (SAN), counsel to Kanu. Muoma had argued that the accused person be remanded in prison custody away from the cell of the DSS.

http://www.zubbyblog.com/nnnamdi-kanu-brought-to-kuje-prison-just-now/

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nnamdi Kanu Brought To Kuje Prison Just Now by babyfaceafrica: 7:56pm On Jan 21, 2016
K
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nnamdi Kanu Brought To Kuje Prison Just Now by ojun50(m): 7:56pm On Jan 21, 2016
Watch out for jail break 2mro night
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nnamdi Kanu Brought To Kuje Prison Just Now by Elosky20: 7:56pm On Jan 21, 2016
ok
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nnamdi Kanu Brought To Kuje Prison Just Now by cybertyrant(m): 7:58pm On Jan 21, 2016
next courtorder is bail,no dss to disobey. i just thank the almighty

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nnamdi Kanu Brought To Kuje Prison Just Now by daclint(m): 8:00pm On Jan 21, 2016
National anthem ringtone loading

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nnamdi Kanu Brought To Kuje Prison Just Now by johnydon22(m): 8:03pm On Jan 21, 2016
After been granted bail and acquitted.. Goes further to be thrown in jail without even a fair trials ... Like he said This is beginning to look like a perversion of justice and mockery of our judicial system

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nnamdi Kanu Brought To Kuje Prison Just Now by WHOcarex: 8:07pm On Jan 21, 2016
And how is it a breaking news? Na him start to dey go prison?

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nnamdi Kanu Brought To Kuje Prison Just Now by cheruv: 8:07pm On Jan 21, 2016
Nnamdi Kanu taewaŋ, paeje!
Ala Igbo nīle paeje!
Chukwu Okike Abiama paeje!
Jaa! Jaa!! Jaa!!! cool

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nnamdi Kanu Brought To Kuje Prison Just Now by EHMIR(m): 8:07pm On Jan 21, 2016
Dis guy never liv d zoogrin
hehehehe,by now my guy think say d zoo for don crashcheesy

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nnamdi Kanu Brought To Kuje Prison Just Now by shachris02: 8:10pm On Jan 21, 2016
johnydon22:
After been granted bail and acquitted.. Goes further to be thrown in jail without even a fair trials ... Like he said This is beginning to look like a perversion of justice and mockery of our judicial system

face religion. politics is clearly not our forte. cool

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nnamdi Kanu Brought To Kuje Prison Just Now by DaBullIT(m): 8:13pm On Jan 21, 2016
It's part of the plan now grin
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nnamdi Kanu Brought To Kuje Prison Just Now by azubobo: 8:15pm On Jan 21, 2016
My Super Hero's of NL Lalasticlala and Mynd44 let's make this a front page matter. Thanks for tour great work on NL. one love
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nnamdi Kanu Brought To Kuje Prison Just Now by johnydon22(m): 8:20pm On Jan 21, 2016
shachris02:

face religion. politics is clearly not our forte. cool
As a matter of fact i am apolitical but it is also my constitutional right to lend a voice to matters concerning the state..

Moreover Religion is basically Politics only differs with claim of a supernatural authority

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nnamdi Kanu Brought To Kuje Prison Just Now by shachris02: 8:23pm On Jan 21, 2016
johnydon22:
As a matter of fact i am apolitical but it is also my constitutional right to lend a voice to matters concerning the state..

Moreover Religion is basically Politics only differs with claim of a supernatural authority

the thing is, you've not not being following these events, and that's where the problem lies. You are more or less speaking out of ignorance. We've gone pass this stage teh teh.

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nnamdi Kanu Brought To Kuje Prison Just Now by johnydon22(m): 8:26pm On Jan 21, 2016
shachris02:

the thing is, you've not not being following these events, and that's where the problem lies. You are more or less speaking out of ignorance. We've gone pass this stage teh teh.
Alright then there is absolutely nothing wrong in Ignorance as long as one is open to learn..

So i hope you can enlighten me on the recent events concerning this case ... lets start from there

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nnamdi Kanu Brought To Kuje Prison Just Now by Zblog: 9:05pm On Jan 21, 2016
cool
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nnamdi Kanu Brought To Kuje Prison Just Now by SamJed(m): 9:08pm On Jan 21, 2016
Mehn i can't wait for Monday....thank God there is no DSS to hold him...i should start compiling names of those i will yab when the news of his bail or release breaks...
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nnamdi Kanu Brought To Kuje Prison Just Now by courage54(m): 9:14pm On Jan 21, 2016
ojun50:
Watch out for jail break 2mro night

The way you guys hype this your DILECTOR speaks volume. If is left to the guy he would have love to apologies and beg for forgiveness.

Though anything that will make him spend eternity. In KIRIKIRI is fine by me.

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nnamdi Kanu Brought To Kuje Prison Just Now by abiambo(m): 9:27pm On Jan 21, 2016
C d only problem ipob and Biafra as a whole has, and the biggest obstacle to your. Vission,... try to respect other people (non-igbos) so that there might b unity, fr instance who told you dat u have to right to change. Port harcourt to igwu ocha yet u leave owerri, aba etc.. do u even imagine dat rivers people have a mind of their own and sense enof to name their city in a language they are comfortable with, why shouldn't I b scared of being a second class citizen in Biafra if as much as my name isnt my choice to make?
cheruv:
Nnamdi Kanu taewaŋ, paeje!
Ala Igbo nīle paeje!
Chukwu Okike Abiama paeje!
Jaa! Jaa!! Jaa!!! cool

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nnamdi Kanu Brought To Kuje Prison Just Now by coldsummer: 9:30pm On Jan 21, 2016
Biafra Mandela.

You go see things it will be like magic.

The book of kolosia chapter 1 v 25: if you do any how you go see any how

Enjoy

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nnamdi Kanu Brought To Kuje Prison Just Now by imsuboi(m): 9:34pm On Jan 21, 2016
Very soon, I shall wear the crest of My fatherland on my chest with pride! cool cool cool

Bail loading.... 89.5%

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nnamdi Kanu Brought To Kuje Prison Just Now by MaziOmenuko: 9:38pm On Jan 21, 2016
Lol...dude, now u are in a zoo!

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nnamdi Kanu Brought To Kuje Prison Just Now by tolugar: 10:28pm On Jan 21, 2016
Don't know they allow fones in kuje prison

Op pls always keep us updated on his activities there

If possible introduce him to NL

Kudos

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nnamdi Kanu Brought To Kuje Prison Just Now by shachris02: 10:30pm On Jan 21, 2016
imsuboi:
Very soon, I shall wear the crest of My fatherland on my chest with pride! cool cool cool

Bail loading.... 89.5%

grin in your grave, yeah....just like the dude that was killed the other day.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nnamdi Kanu Brought To Kuje Prison Just Now by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 21, 2016
Some Igbo brutes just looking for any way to let off steam and cause problems...its a pity and im happy its not all igbo people who believe in this stupid obobo kalu's mad and foolish movement...LONG LIVE SANITY AND COMMON SENSE!!!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nnamdi Kanu Brought To Kuje Prison Just Now by smsshola(m): 11:20pm On Jan 21, 2016
Good for business...
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nnamdi Kanu Brought To Kuje Prison Just Now by BiafranAvatar(m): 11:48pm On Jan 21, 2016
johnydon22:
Alright then there is absolutely nothing wrong in Ignorance as long as one is open to learn..

So i hope you can enlighten me on the recent events concerning this case ... lets start from there

Is that you on your DP?
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nnamdi Kanu Brought To Kuje Prison Just Now by bladeAnders(m): 12:01am On Jan 22, 2016
azubobo:
Information reaching Zubby Blog from IPOB family say Nnamdi Kanu Director of Radio Biafra was brought to Kuje prison this night.

A Federal High Court sitting in Abuja has yesterday ordered that the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) Nnamdi Kanu be remanded in Kuje prison pending his trial for treason.

Justice John Tsoho gave the order after listening to Mohammed Diri, counsel to the Department of State Services (DSS), and Chuks Muoma (SAN), counsel to Kanu. Muoma had argued that the accused person be remanded in prison custody away from the cell of the DSS.

http://www.zubbyblog.com/nnnamdi-kanu-brought-to-kuje-prison-just-now/
na wao kuje tinxxxx....we should expect him in his New kuje designers

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nnamdi Kanu Brought To Kuje Prison Just Now by CharlyNick: 12:08am On Jan 22, 2016
And what makes this a breaking News? Do you even know the meaning of breaking News op?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Did Donald Duke Get the Money For Batmobile And N600 Million Ikoyi Home? / Nigerians In UK Calling President Muhammadu Buhari A Terrorist(video) / Parliamentary Polls: INEC Pledges To Assist Chad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.