Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,925 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

Toyin Lawani Advice Ladies To Stop Wearing Bra And Pants [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Lawani Advice Ladies To Stop Wearing Bra And Pants [PICS] (2500 Views)

Annie Idibia Shuts Down Lady Who Told Her To Stop Wearing Nose Ring / Fans Slam Simi For Showing Her Pants [PICS+VIDEO] / Daniella Okeke's Flaunts Butt In Red Pants (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Lawani Advice Ladies To Stop Wearing Bra And Pants [PICS] by TunezMediaBlog: 8:59pm On Jan 21, 2016
Popular fashionista, Toyin Lawani has found a lasting solution to bra straps and pant lines showing while rocking a transparent outfit especially on the red carpet.
She shared this advice while unveiling a new style of cloth that ladies can wear to events without having to stress themselves in wearing bra or underwear.
While rocking the dress, she said the dress is the best trick to slaying in see through dress without wearing any underwear, adding that she hates seeing bra straps or panties in pictures.

In her words, “Trick to slaying a see through dress, don’t wear bra or panties at all. That way you won’t embarrass yourself. I hate seeing bra straps or panties in pictures.”

http://tunezmedia.com/?p=44054

Lalasticlala, Ishilove

Re: Toyin Lawani Advice Ladies To Stop Wearing Bra And Pants [PICS] by Nuelstar(m): 9:01pm On Jan 21, 2016
FTC on point,afta several trials...Endtime advice
Re: Toyin Lawani Advice Ladies To Stop Wearing Bra And Pants [PICS] by Houseofglam7(f): 9:03pm On Jan 21, 2016
Rubbish
Re: Toyin Lawani Advice Ladies To Stop Wearing Bra And Pants [PICS] by 2boiz(m): 9:04pm On Jan 21, 2016
I hate seeing those straps too though, but to stop wearing bra and panties no b talk joor
Re: Toyin Lawani Advice Ladies To Stop Wearing Bra And Pants [PICS] by ictmikky(m): 9:05pm On Jan 21, 2016
shocked
Re: Toyin Lawani Advice Ladies To Stop Wearing Bra And Pants [PICS] by Ussyyn(m): 9:10pm On Jan 21, 2016
mtchewww
Re: Toyin Lawani Advice Ladies To Stop Wearing Bra And Pants [PICS] by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 21, 2016
Lol some of us can actually do without them....but when age sets in pls keep ur advice.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Advice Ladies To Stop Wearing Bra And Pants [PICS] by DetectiveDeb: 10:03pm On Jan 21, 2016
I only wear pants on only five days in a month (you know those days), no biggie.
Re: Toyin Lawani Advice Ladies To Stop Wearing Bra And Pants [PICS] by doyinisaac(m): 11:36pm On Jan 21, 2016
DetectiveDeb:
I only wear pants on only five days in a month (you know those days), no biggie.
pictures or I don't believe......grin
Re: Toyin Lawani Advice Ladies To Stop Wearing Bra And Pants [PICS] by smsshola(m): 11:36pm On Jan 21, 2016
She for show us example na...so we actually she is not wearing too.
Re: Toyin Lawani Advice Ladies To Stop Wearing Bra And Pants [PICS] by CharlyNick: 12:36am On Jan 22, 2016
cheesy she want spoil their business be dat
Re: Toyin Lawani Advice Ladies To Stop Wearing Bra And Pants [PICS] by Qualer: 2:58am On Jan 22, 2016
Speechless3:
Lol some of us can actually do without them....but when age sets in pls keep ur advice.

*cough cough*
Re: Toyin Lawani Advice Ladies To Stop Wearing Bra And Pants [PICS] by Nobody: 5:26am On Jan 22, 2016
TunezMediaBlog:
Popular fashionista, Toyin Lawani has found a lasting solution to bra straps and pant lines showing while rocking a transparent outfit especially on the red carpet.
She shared this advice while unveiling a new style of cloth that ladies can wear to events without having to stress themselves in wearing bra or underwear.
While rocking the dress, she said the dress is the best trick to slaying in see through dress without wearing any underwear, adding that she hates seeing bra straps or panties in pictures.

In her words, “Trick to slaying a see through dress, don’t wear bra or panties at all. That way you won’t embarrass yourself. I hate seeing bra straps or panties in pictures.”

http://tunezmedia.com/?p=44054

Lalasticlala

I am EgunMogaji and I approve this message grin
Re: Toyin Lawani Advice Ladies To Stop Wearing Bra And Pants [PICS] by axortedbabe(f): 5:36am On Jan 22, 2016
And wey d pishur
Re: Toyin Lawani Advice Ladies To Stop Wearing Bra And Pants [PICS] by greatinbattle: 6:45am On Jan 22, 2016
Rubbish
Re: Toyin Lawani Advice Ladies To Stop Wearing Bra And Pants [PICS] by cruzita(f): 7:12am On Jan 22, 2016
I don't put on bra and I don't have even one but it doesn't mean its bad.some clothes require bra .

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Tom & Jerry @ 76......hips!!! / If Amber Rose Decide To Spend One Day With You What Will You Do ? / [PHOTOS]: CHECKOUT BBN Bisola New Look On Her Recent Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.