Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Boredom Made Me Do It (part 7). - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Boredom Made Me Do It (part 7). (524 Views)

Doctor Vs Nurse Vs Patients (18+) Part 7 / Boredom Made Me Do It (A Lesbian Story). / [story] Manager’s Villa (rated 18+)...part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Boredom Made Me Do It (part 7). by RemenZack(f): 9:03pm On Jan 21, 2016
P.S - www.remenzack.com is thoroughly responsible for any of her posts linked here on Nairaland.

Henry Martins was the settled middle aged man, living large and happy with his newly wedded wife, Blossom. Henry and Blossom met at a local party, hosted by Henry's friend, Eric. The two were since then inseparable, leading them to the big altar in a foreign secret Country.

Their love was burning, almost inflammatory for each other. Everyone was envious of their true love story. It was a bliss to eyes and ears.

Henry worked in his own Automobile Company, Henry Motors. He started the Company from a scratch, with the help of his dazzling wife.

Henry and Sandra were friends since their Secondary School days. They eventually fell in love, Henry giving his then lover the promise never to leave her side. It didn't seem like an Oath but it really was. Sandra was deeply in love with her other half, making her grow pregnant eventually with their first Seed. It was an exciting moment but a little broached for Henry's family members.

Sandra grew more and more pregnant, her bump very grown and bubbling. Henry was just as excited to start a family with the love of his life, even when they weren't legitimate Man and Wife, they still didn't seem to mind.

It was another end of the day and Henry was rushing back from work to his Residence. He had a really busy day and he was frazzled, drowsy and very hungry. He returned to his big home, only to get the news shortly that Blossom was rushed to the Hospital. His heart raced in trepidation, the ambience brooding nothing but terror.

He got to the nearest Hospital and Blossom was found. There weren't any cuts, bruises or broken bones but she was in tears, her face wet in her hot uncontrollable tears.

"What happened, my love?" Henry softly asked, cooing like a Mother to her Child.
"I'm barren, Henry. I can't give you Children!" Blossom spat, her lips were almost glistening as well, as if the tears were in a hurry to wet them.
"Wh-What do you mean? What did the Doctor say?". Blossom broke down crying some more after his stuttering and cadence question, her heaves raucous in the Antiseptic smelling room. Henry held her close to his steep beating Chest.

That night, Henry forced Blossom to eat a morsel of her favourite food, which he almost skillfully cooked. She fell asleep shortly back at their House. She slept in their palatial and very furnished Bedroom but Henry was left alone to work overnight in his Study room.

He was suddenly sweaty and queasy. He felt like he wanted to throw up but he actually didn't.

That was when Henry retired to the Guest and empty looking Bedroom and laid on the Bed, his legs separated from one another and soon, he was drifted in a really deep and enchanted sleep.

He could feel really soft lips on his. Hands on his Crotch, squeezing and grabbing. He tried to open his eyes but it was nearly impossible. He forced his eyes open and he could see Sandra and her soft lips and supple hands, languidly moving to and fro on his now excited body.

He grabbed her and was almost undressing her, his physical eyes still tight shut but in his sweet dreamy state, he was wide awake and busy with his hands. He had one of these every now and then and he enjoyed each and every one of them. It was heady and truly satisfying. He enjoyed how he would UnCloth the too good looking figure and do wondrous things to her body. She enjoyed it, making him go further.

Many years waded by and Blossom was still unable to have a Child. She wanted to adopt one but the process was too long, official and untiring to do.

Henry still made love to his long lost Sandra in his dreams every night for many years. He rarely touched his actual wife, Blossom and after a while, he stopped doing so all together and at once.

Many years ago, Sandra and Henry had a beautiful baby girl but she passed away shortly, because of lack of finance, care and attention. Henry's family members succeeded in manipulating his mind to love Someone else and abandon his one and only love, Sandra. He never really wanted to do so but Blossom was wealthy and affluent and he needed it all too quickly.

He got what he wanted shortly but he desired to go back and find Sandra but it was too late. She was never found, except in Henry's too satisfying dreams.

(1) (Reply)

Valentine Books. / Words Win Wars - #wowafrica / Now That You Are Here – Episode Six (A Tale Of Deception, Betrayal And Murder)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.