Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,061 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

"so You Think You Can Dance?" Mnet Series Programme - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / "so You Think You Can Dance?" Mnet Series Programme (1780 Views)

Download Any Body Can Dance English Sub(indian Movie) / All About Mnet Tinsel: / Meet Mnet's Big Brother Amplified Contestants + Pictures Of The House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"so You Think You Can Dance?" Mnet Series Programme by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 28, 2006
who is watching the "so u think you can dance" programme on series, just like the american idols thing. it gets me laughing. some people actaully think they can dance. and the judges are terrible too!
there was a nigerian-american guy that showed up.damn, he was gooood
Re: "so You Think You Can Dance?" Mnet Series Programme by Eastcoast(f): 11:36pm On Oct 28, 2006
i like the show esp the auditions. In my opinion,i think that is the most interestin and hilarious part of the whole show. I prefer the host of last season to the new one. Ha, Itz like itz just airing now, let me just stop here before i drop some spoilers.
Re: "so You Think You Can Dance?" Mnet Series Programme by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 31, 2006
common, drop whatever u wanna drop even spoilers
i like the auditions too and the judges. it amuses me on how some people display their stupidity and while some actually thrill me with their talents.
Re: "so You Think You Can Dance?" Mnet Series Programme by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 07, 2006
what mnet channel and time?
Re: "so You Think You Can Dance?" Mnet Series Programme by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 08, 2006
chanel 36, friday or thursday

(1) (Reply)

Watch Free African Movies / Latest Nigerian Nollywood Movies Released 13 &14 April, 2016 / It's Always Summer In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.