Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,113 members, 7,835,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Topics That Makes Front Page On Nairaland. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Topics That Makes Front Page On Nairaland. (397 Views)

Beautiful Makeup Photos Of Adesua Etomi That Makes Her Looks Like Tonto Dike / @Blue__ink_:a promotino page on instagram / Queen Susan Eniolorunda‎ Covers Aceconnect Magazine Front Page As Debbie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Topics That Makes Front Page On Nairaland. by jerrydelight(m): 9:13pm On Jan 21, 2016
Nairaland forum is filled with very reasonable people and thus not a place you come and say rubbish. It seeks to disseminate accurate information, engage people in meaningful conversation that will help better their lives. This has been my little observation on nairaland if the short time I have spent online.

After experimenting with some topics and studying recent nairaland front page trends, I discovered that these these three major topics usually makes it to front page;

1. Acts / Statement by popular Figures from a reliable source like their website, facebook page, twitter, instagram, etc or TV station / popular news website. ( don't even think of using your dot blog as a source ).

2. Factual Statements that are 'HIGHLY" contestable. Nairaland enjoys a good fight and nairalanders are good at proving how wrong a statement is, they don't mind making serious research to prove you wrong, ignorant or foolish
Consider this one https://www.nairaland.com/2878713/dont-trust-people-locks-phones.

3. Topics / issues requiring public opinion, counsel or help. One good thing about nairaland is that it's members doesn't ignore any issues / topic that seek for their opinion or help. This kind if topics are the most engaging and automatic front page because that is the best way nairaland helps people and touches lives.

4. Extraordinary / wicked acts caught on tape. Nairaland love displaying extraordinary happenings caught on camera as well as seeing crimes exposed and justice taking it course.

I believe there are more, but so far these are what I have gathered.
You free to add yours if you have any.. .
Re: Topics That Makes Front Page On Nairaland. by darlingtonIIV(m): 9:19pm On Jan 21, 2016
Re: Topics That Makes Front Page On Nairaland. by Raydos: 9:26pm On Jan 21, 2016
Re: Topics That Makes Front Page On Nairaland. by cruzita(f): 9:34pm On Jan 21, 2016
okay we have seen it. thank you
Re: Topics That Makes Front Page On Nairaland. by jerrydelight(m): 9:34pm On Jan 21, 2016
Raydos:
What are these dots for

Re: Topics That Makes Front Page On Nairaland. by jerrydelight(m): 9:36pm On Jan 21, 2016
cruzita:
okay we have seen it. thank you
From your comments, I sense.. ..

(1) (Reply)

Former Minister, Fani-kayode Reveals Wife, Regina Hall Is His New Born Son's God / Actress Omotola’s Reacts To Her Son’s Dreadlocks, See What Happened Next / Read The Most 3 Shocking Things About Nigeria’s 2016 Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.