Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,399 members, 7,853,778 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:19 AM

Agony Caused By Dasuki And His Cohorts To These Gallant Soldiers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agony Caused By Dasuki And His Cohorts To These Gallant Soldiers (608 Views)

Red Egbesu Water Lions Demand Release Of Dasuki And Kanu / Full Text Of Okonjo Iweala’s Letter Approving Sharing Of Abacha Loot By Dasuki / EFCC Charges Dasuki And Dokpesi To Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agony Caused By Dasuki And His Cohorts To These Gallant Soldiers by walexpal(m): 9:53pm On Jan 21, 2016
The other day I was coming from Abuja, I was in the same aircraft with the guy at the middle on the wheel chair. He was with another soldier whose left leg was equally amputated. It appears the incident just happened and they were returning home on that very day. I could not help myself as tears began to flow down my cheeks and what was ravaging my mind was if Nigeria is indeed grateful for this ultimate sacrifice. In fact, my colleague that we were together that night said he prefers to die than been disabled. Since that day I have learn to always include N.A in my early morning prayers for God to continue to protect and guide them as they continue to fight and also comfort the heart of those who have been disabled. I Pray that the heart of stone of our leaders will receive flesh. God bless N.A, God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Re: Agony Caused By Dasuki And His Cohorts To These Gallant Soldiers by boluwatiwant(m): 9:55pm On Jan 21, 2016
yes o
Re: Agony Caused By Dasuki And His Cohorts To These Gallant Soldiers by sule17(m): 9:56pm On Jan 21, 2016
God punish our pass leaders
Re: Agony Caused By Dasuki And His Cohorts To These Gallant Soldiers by WATCHOVER(m): 10:04pm On Jan 21, 2016
For me Dasuki is not to blame not all soldiers that go to war comeback the same even if you give them all they need. it's war we are talking about here.
Re: Agony Caused By Dasuki And His Cohorts To These Gallant Soldiers by Pidggin(f): 10:17pm On Jan 21, 2016
Who you hear wen don fight war without casualty before?

Well done N. A

(1) (Reply)

Why The President Is Reluctant To Back Devaluation / Buhari To Visit Egypt Tommorow, For Africa 2016 Business Forum / Punch Launches ‘free Ese’ Campaign: Abduction, Forced Marriage Of 14-year-old Es

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.