Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

EFCC's Fight Against Corruption Is A Mere Ritual Of 'Window-Dressing' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC's Fight Against Corruption Is A Mere Ritual Of 'Window-Dressing' (2111 Views)

Neither Senate Nor DSS Can Stop My Fight Against Corruption — Magu / The Story Of How Nigeria’s Topflight Lawyers Frustrated Efcc’s Fight Against Gra / This Picture Says A Lot About Buhari's Fight Against Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC's Fight Against Corruption Is A Mere Ritual Of 'Window-Dressing' by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 22, 2016
Rapmoney:
Philosopher cheesy

Loyal sir.... Mingwo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC's Fight Against Corruption Is A Mere Ritual Of 'Window-Dressing' by Nobody: 8:08am On Jan 22, 2016
TheLastIdiot:
Buhari is more clueless than Jonathan. Point a gun at me and I'll say it again!

No need... Just do it yourself..

Re: EFCC's Fight Against Corruption Is A Mere Ritual Of 'Window-Dressing' by TheLastIdiot: 8:09am On Jan 22, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

I would have given you a reply but your moniker says it is unnecessary. Yoruba people say "oruko ma n ro eyan" (a person's name determines most things that happen to them).
i see u re dumber than I'm. Run along and don't mention me again!
Re: EFCC's Fight Against Corruption Is A Mere Ritual Of 'Window-Dressing' by Rapmoney(m): 8:11am On Jan 22, 2016
Freemanan:

Loyal sir.... Mingwo
I greet you brotherly cheesy
Re: EFCC's Fight Against Corruption Is A Mere Ritual Of 'Window-Dressing' by Yeske2(m): 8:28am On Jan 22, 2016
Wailers must continue wailing while the progressives move on.
Re: EFCC's Fight Against Corruption Is A Mere Ritual Of 'Window-Dressing' by akinsbaba2015: 8:30am On Jan 22, 2016
poshestmina:

When he had problem with Obasanjo, did he witch hunt him?
Obviously because he knew he wasn't perfect neither were his followers

I repeat,if Buhari is really fighting corruption, let him probe Tinubu, Obasanjo, Amaechi and others
Where did Amaechi get the money to sponsor PMB's presidential campaign?
Obasanjo was a big part of GEJ's government until they had problem,am sure he embezzled funds in one way or the other

PROBE them all or stop claiming what you are not

. The several lies that they told you in the run up to the election, if Amaechi truly sponsored PMB's election why has Nyesom Wike found it difficult to show the whole world the money trail. In Dasuki's case at least the prosecutors and confessional statements has revealed how raw cash was taken from the CBN, how several politician's accounts and those of their companies were credited from the ONSA's account with the CBN. Was Rivers State government money lodged in Pluto from where it was disbursed leaving no trace at all? Now equate Amaechi to Jonathan and note that several of those who served under GEJ are being called to account for the stewardship on account of monies appropriated to their offices, departments and agencies. Who has Wike called to question from the dozens of officials that served under Amaechi as governor of Rivers State? These are lies that will keep the body & soul of the opposition and their sympathizers going. They also said Jonathan did not fight anybody but the records of acts of impunity against opposition governors(Nasarawa, Edo, Adamawa & Rivers State) who he tried to impeach and failed (except Adamawa) are very fresh. The heavy militarisation of Ekiti & Osun elections won't be forgotten. The several incidents where movements of opposition were restricted on land and air are fresh. The efforts to frustrate the registration of the APC by INEC are still fresh. The tarnishing of PMB's image under the guise of an electoral campaign is another. The frustration of the APC's efforts at having their supporters contribute to the President's campaign through the use of a short code by the NCC is still fresh. The invasion of APC's data centre in Lagos and so many acts of impunity will forever linger in our memory.

1 Like

Re: EFCC's Fight Against Corruption Is A Mere Ritual Of 'Window-Dressing' by Yeske2(m): 9:12am On Jan 22, 2016
^^^ . You dey mind those wailers?
Re: EFCC's Fight Against Corruption Is A Mere Ritual Of 'Window-Dressing' by Rapmoney(m): 10:52am On Jan 22, 2016
akinsbaba2015:
. The several lies that they told you in the run up to the election, if Amaechi truly sponsored PMB's election why has Nyesom Wike found it difficult to show the whole world the money trail. In Dasuki's case at least the prosecutors and confessional statements has revealed how raw cash was taken from the CBN, how several politician's accounts and those of their companies were credited from the ONSA's account with the CBN. Was Rivers State government money lodged in Pluto from where it was disbursed leaving no trace at all? Now equate Amaechi to Jonathan and note that several of those who served under GEJ are being called to account for the stewardship on account of monies appropriated to their offices, departments and agencies. Who has Wike called to question from the dozens of officials that served under Amaechi as governor of Rivers State? These are lies that will keep the body & soul of the opposition and their sympathizers going. They also said Jonathan did not fight anybody but the records of acts of impunity against opposition governors(Nasarawa, Edo, Adamawa & Rivers State) who he tried to impeach and failed (except Adamawa) are very fresh. The heavy militarisation of Ekiti & Osun elections won't be forgotten. The several incidents where movements of opposition were restricted on land and air are fresh. The efforts to frustrate the registration of the APC by INEC are still fresh. The tarnishing of PMB's image under the guise of an electoral campaign is another. The frustration of the APC's efforts at having their supporters contribute to the President's campaign through the use of a short code by the NCC is still fresh. The invasion of APC's data centre in Lagos and so many acts of impunity will forever linger in our memory.
I would suggest u tell kids in kindergaten that Amaechi didn't sponsor Buhari's election instead of telling us. Tell us what we don't know, not what we know already!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Evidence That Buhari Want To Islamised Nigeria By Fayose / See The Instructions President Buhari Gave Service Chiefs Before He Left The Cou / 5 Reasons, Tuface' Planned Protest, Would Be A Massive Flop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.