Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,350 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

Does MTN Family And Friends Plan Still Exist? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Does MTN Family And Friends Plan Still Exist? (6104 Views)

How To Enjoy Double Data Bonus On Mtn Family Offer / Enjoy 100% Double Data Bonus On MTN Family By IMEI Tweaking / Mtn Family And Friends Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does MTN Family And Friends Plan Still Exist? by Dandonec: 11:05pm On Jan 21, 2016
Good day nairalanders, I have some particular numbers I call very often and the duration of the calls is always long.. I was wondering if the Mtn family and friends plan still exist. If it does please what is the code to subscribe and add some one and if it doesn't, is there any plan available that I can make calls on at a cheaper rate?
Re: Does MTN Family And Friends Plan Still Exist? by Iamlordgee(m): 11:35pm On Jan 21, 2016
shocked
Re: Does MTN Family And Friends Plan Still Exist? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jan 21, 2016
Dandonec:
Good day nairalanders, I have some particular numbers I call very often and the duration of the calls is always long.. I was wondering if the Mtn family and friends plan still exist. If it does please what is the code to subscribe and add some one and if it doesn't, is there any plan available that I can make calls on at a cheaper rate?
No. Try MTN true talk plus *123*20# to enjoy 11k/sec all networks. First call is N5 subsequent calls is 11k/sec

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Tries To Troll Samsung. The Clapback Was Brutal (pictures) / 7 Reasons Why I Uninstalled WhatsApp From My Device, And You Should Too / China People Won Kill Us, See This Phone With Five Batteries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.