Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,596 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Picture: She Got This Message From A Bank Scammer... - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Picture: She Got This Message From A Bank Scammer... (753 Views)

Man’s Ear Chopped-off By Wife Over Text Message From Ex-girlfriend / Family House Where Evans’ Wife Lived Before She Got Married (photo) / Hilarious Conversation Between A 419 Bank Scammer And An Igbo Woman (listen) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture: She Got This Message From A Bank Scammer... by Honestly1: 11:07pm On Jan 21, 2016
Just last month, December 2015, I followed my wooman to Gt bank to get her new ATM cos the Last one expired... But to my surprise she showed me a message just now that she has to come and renew her atm... I was surprised not until i saw it.. . I just laughed. Im sharing this cos I know some Nigerians might have been scammed through this.
Nigerians Beware.

Picture 1 is the number that sent the message

Re: Picture: She Got This Message From A Bank Scammer... by Iamlordgee(m): 11:33pm On Jan 21, 2016
Be carefull
Re: Picture: She Got This Message From A Bank Scammer... by sunnyuche1(m): 12:56am On Jan 22, 2016
dz !d!ots don make diz mistake twice send this msg to me...I Just smile it off. money no kuku dey d account sef grin
Re: Picture: She Got This Message From A Bank Scammer... by shachris02: 1:00am On Jan 22, 2016
the scammer is working in the bank.

(1) (Reply)

Policeman Beaten To Pulp For Causing An Accident In Lagos / Three Robbers, One Cop Killed During Bank Robbery / Kano man Exchanges Son For A Bag Of Rice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.