Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,612 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

I Remain A PDP Member —ayade - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Remain A PDP Member —ayade (1003 Views)

Man Hacked To Death In Ondo For "Being PDP Member" (Graphic Picture) / Reps Clash As Another PDP Member Defects To APC / Budget: PDP Member Points To Error Made By President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Remain A PDP Member —ayade by kodded(m): 4:34am On Jan 22, 2016
Cross River State governor, Prof. Ben Ayade, has said that he remains a member of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, who simply has a good working relationship with President Muhammadu Buhari for the good of the people of his state. Ayade, while fielding questions from newsmen at the Margaret Ekpo International Airport, Calabar, said that good governance should be the next step after election.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/01/i-remain-a-pdp-member-ayade/
Re: I Remain A PDP Member —ayade by Gbengais(m): 6:09am On Jan 22, 2016
Re: I Remain A PDP Member —ayade by babadem2much(m): 7:38am On Jan 22, 2016
God bless you Gov Ben Ayade, good governance kawai. keep doing good to your people and see how better things will come to u.

am not from CRS but I reside n work there this man has his people at heart

2 Likes

Re: I Remain A PDP Member —ayade by babadem2much(m): 7:40am On Jan 22, 2016
Gbengais:

Space booker how .market na? FTC hustler abi?
Re: I Remain A PDP Member —ayade by Gbengais(m): 10:56am On Jan 22, 2016
babadem2much:

Space booker how .market na? FTC hustler abi?

Dude FTC doesn't freak me.. But for you to complain Mehn.. lemme help your ministry.. take the space

1 Like

Re: I Remain A PDP Member —ayade by babadem2much(m): 11:14am On Jan 22, 2016
Gbengais:

Dude FTC doesn't freak me.. But for you to complain Mehn.. lemme help your ministry.. take the space

grin grin grin ayaff surrender oo Mr. Gbenga, how z your day?
Re: I Remain A PDP Member —ayade by justmenoni: 4:39pm On Jan 22, 2016
??

quote author=Gbengais post=42208124]..[/quote]
Re: I Remain A PDP Member —ayade by evansvenus(m): 5:26pm On Jan 22, 2016
Ok..but your recent actions speak otherwise!
Rivers state governor didn't invite jonathan to commission his project,despite being the president then,instead he invited obasanjo,reverse was the case in yours..you invited buhari...maybe someone has to put you through in opposition politics 101.
Click like if you think pdp is gon' come back rejuvenated or click share if you think apc is the best thing thatz going to happen to nigeria.

1 Like

Re: I Remain A PDP Member —ayade by AbleGodAlways: 5:58pm On Jan 22, 2016
That amechi did it doesn't mean the governor should continue doing the wrong thing. the difference between pdp and apc - maturity

(1) (Reply)

Gov Wike And His Wife In Church To Thank God For The Victory / Nigeria Refusad To Sign EU/ECOWAS Treaty / Celebrate Capt Abimbola Jayeola For Her Decision To Ditch Bristow Helicopter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.