Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

2016 UBA PLC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Here - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2016 UBA PLC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Here (40873 Views)

Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 / UBA Plc Aptitude Test Invitees, Lets Meet Here / Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016 UBA PLC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Here by braine(m): 10:49pm On Jan 22, 2016
Re: 2016 UBA PLC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Here by Akerry(m): 10:50pm On Jan 22, 2016
henrinity:
thanks man... Where were you suppose to write the test, because as for we that wrote in lagos there was no postponement... It might depend on your test Center.
is this the henrinity of PMF?
Re: 2016 UBA PLC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Here by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 22, 2016
I remember writing the appitude exam last year August immediately I donated my NYSC in July 2015, passed bit when we went for interview, it was there I was told that they need marketers and the light skin man in charge of ICT just adviced me to not waste all my ICT certificate on being a marketer. Thank God that same month I got my job at an ICT firm.

1 Like

Re: 2016 UBA PLC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Here by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 22, 2016
Good luck guys.

For those that will make it to interview stage, JarusHub Interview Preparation Platform may be helpful. http://www.jarushub.com/jarushub-interview-preparation-service-jips/

2 Likes

Re: 2016 UBA PLC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Here by Ridwan123(m): 12:18am On Jan 23, 2016
Re: 2016 UBA PLC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Here by victree007(m): 12:37am On Jan 23, 2016
henrinity:
Good day Fam!. For those of us that were invited for the aptitude test, that will be writing the test, awaiting the series of interview and those who finally made it through all these process let's share ideas and good tips on the way forward
I wrote the test yesterday and was successful, awaiting the interview... I will appreciate if we can just help each other... Thank You.

Go all out n get d job bro. It's urs

1 Like

Re: 2016 UBA PLC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Here by henrinity(m): 4:31am On Jan 23, 2016
Akerry:
is this the henrinity of PMF?
yeah.. Smiles
Re: 2016 UBA PLC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Here by LORRDDD(m): 5:00am On Jan 23, 2016
sigh*
Re: 2016 UBA PLC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Here by dragnetgsetest: 6:36am On Jan 23, 2016
NEW!!!! Visit our new site [url]http://gsesolutions.com.ng/ [/url] for REAL TIMED online job test practice, just as you will have it on your actual test day. We have made available a lot of FREE JOB TEST QUESTIONS with EXPLAINED SOLUTIONS for DIFFERENT ORGANISATIONS to practice with. You can also download our FREE PDF Packages for offline studies…… GSE Solutions
Re: 2016 UBA PLC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Here by gary400(m): 6:36am On Jan 23, 2016
henrinity:
Good day Fam!. For those of us that were invited for the aptitude test, that will be writing the test, awaiting the series of interview and those who finally made it through all these process let's share ideas and good tips on the way forward
I wrote the test yesterday and was successful, awaiting the interview... I will appreciate if we can just help each other... Thank You.
send the link to apply for the scope ok...
Re: 2016 UBA PLC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Here by Akerry(m): 7:52am On Jan 23, 2016
henrinity:
yeah.. Smiles
chai! please come back to d group
Re: 2016 UBA PLC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Here by augustineokoro(m): 8:39am On Jan 23, 2016
tell us the email address now please so we can submit as well
Re: 2016 UBA PLC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Here by Dinocarex(m): 8:49am On Jan 23, 2016
henrinity:
Bro, It's at Marina lagos

Must have seen u then. Wrote the test as well.
It was successful.
Re: 2016 UBA PLC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Here by shopisky(m): 8:49am On Jan 23, 2016
please guys, I was invited for the UBA position but I just started my NYSC. Do they employ without NYSC certificate?
Re: 2016 UBA PLC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Here by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 23, 2016
henrinity:
questions you find in Gmat but somehow cheaper, verbal(synonyms, antonyms, comprehension, suggestions of words on essays), quantitative (fraction, decimal, algebra, chart, number systems etc).
how many questions in all? Mine is on thursday
Re: 2016 UBA PLC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Here by ayokunle032(m): 9:15am On Jan 23, 2016
shopisky:
please guys, I was invited for the UBA position but I just started my NYSC. Do they employ without NYSC certificate?

Yess i guess except d text state yu bring ur credentials which may include ur Nysc certificate
Re: 2016 UBA PLC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Here by henrinity(m): 9:24am On Jan 23, 2016
halamadrid2015:
how many questions in all? Mine is on thursday
50 questions for 1hr
Re: 2016 UBA PLC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Here by Kessyy2k4(m): 9:52am On Jan 23, 2016
Jarus:
Good luck guys.

For those that will make it to interview stage, JarusHub Interview Preparation Platform may be helpful. http://www.jarushub.com/jarushub-interview-preparation-service-jips/
cant paid even a kobo to access ur so call interview coaching. if u cant give us an article on that free, mayb u can keep it to urself! Goggle is available, with endless article on interview preparation! NO OFFENCE bro! jst wanna voice out my mind! thanks!!!!

3 Likes

Re: 2016 UBA PLC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Here by SingleandSearch(f): 9:53am On Jan 23, 2016
Hello Henrinity. Please is there an age restriction? I'm 29, want to know what my chances are.
Please do you know the salary scale?

Thank you.
Re: 2016 UBA PLC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Here by Kessyy2k4(m): 10:06am On Jan 23, 2016
henrinity:

wrote mine last year Dec. 5, 2015. buh....no communication abt d date of interview yet! if u have further information, mayb u can pls inform us here, that will highly appreciated. thanks!
Re: 2016 UBA PLC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Here by banexstar: 10:21am On Jan 23, 2016
u guys shuld nt b greedy. this forum is not just for interview. wen such opportunity comes, u put everyone along and not wen called for interview, u strt preachin its an email or indoor app. no offence tho.goodluck
Re: 2016 UBA PLC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Here by henrinity(m): 10:40am On Jan 23, 2016
You can't proceed without Nysc certificate because its on of the documents needed.
Age restrictions according to them is 27.
Can't really say though, i met someone who wrote the test October and was to have her 2nd interview that day.
Noted boss.
Re: 2016 UBA PLC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Here by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 23, 2016
Kessyy2k4:

cant paid even a kobo to access ur so call interview coaching. if u cant give us an article on that free, mayb u can keep it to urself! Goggle is available, with endless article on interview preparation! NO OFFENCE bro! jst wanna voice out my mind! thanks!!!!

First, no one is begging you to patronize us. And even more ignorantly of you, you thought it was an article we are selling. We don't sell interview articles. We have more than 50 free articles on interviews on our website. And if you consult your "goggle", our interview articles are part of what of what you will see on first page, directed to you by Google.

You're obviously ignorant of what interview coaching entails. You think it's an article.

Again, no one is begging you. And no one I saying you can't pass interviews without consulting JarusHub.

But over 200 people that we coached last year, including from India and Germany, for companies like NLNG, NNPC, Shell Germany, PwC, KPMG etc cannot be wrong.

And for your information, interview coaching is big industry in advanced countries like UK and US. Even graduates of top schools like Stanford, Oxford, MIT pay for interview coaching.

People charge as much as $300 (N75k) for interview coaching and patronizsed by grads of even top schools like Harvard. See example here: http://300financegurus.com/coaching-page/

And by the way, we charge foreign clients (from Germany, India) $200 (N40k) for 2 hours Skype Interview coaching and they are happy to use us, as we have coached a candidate preparing for Shell Germany Interview (SRD). How much more UBA!

So don't think the 5k from you is what is going to make us.

4 Likes

Re: 2016 UBA PLC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Here by augustineokoro(m): 3:35pm On Jan 23, 2016
send the email here now pls
Re: 2016 UBA PLC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Here by ikay00406(m): 5:16pm On Jan 23, 2016
Kessyy2k4:

wrote mine last year Dec. 5, 2015. buh....no communication abt d date of interview yet! if u have further information, mayb u can pls inform us here, that will highly appreciated. thanks!
Where did u write the apt test? Which city..lagos, IB or Benin. I wrote mine last year too,dec 2015 in benin. It was successful but I am still waiting for an invitation.
Re: 2016 UBA PLC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Here by Kessyy2k4(m): 11:36am On Jan 25, 2016
ikay00406:

Where did u write the apt test? Which city..lagos, IB or Benin. I wrote mine last year too,dec 2015 in benin. It was successful but I am still waiting for an invitation.
mine was @ KD last yr Dec. it was successful as well. let wait and see wen interview date will b communicated.
Re: 2016 UBA PLC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Here by henrinity(m): 3:12pm On Jan 26, 2016
Anyone invited for interview at marina on Thursday here?
Re: 2016 UBA PLC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Here by Samtobh(m): 5:39pm On Jan 26, 2016
Please pals,
Can I still apply?
Re: 2016 UBA PLC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Here by Molly17(f): 7:44pm On Jan 26, 2016
While waiting, u can as well try dz..#zero pain.. http://payjob.xyz/?pay=Beauty
Re: 2016 UBA PLC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Here by LORRDDD(m): 5:47pm On Feb 15, 2016
pls when is banking school o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ICSL Ongoing Recruitment - Apply Now / 5 Signs You Are Not As Smart As You Think. / How I Was Lured By Gnld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.