Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,931 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Heart Breaking Picture Of Our Brave Soldiers Who Survived BH - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heart Breaking Picture Of Our Brave Soldiers Who Survived BH (1162 Views)

Governor Bindow Visits Suntai, Ex-Governor Who Survived A Plane Crash. Photo / The Herdsmen And Defiantic Law Breaking. (picture) / Picture Of Gallant Female Soldiers Who Fought In The Nigerian Civil War (2) (3) (4)

Heart Breaking Picture Of Our Brave Soldiers Who Survived BH by drberry(m): 7:12am On Jan 22, 2016
These are Soldiers that fought Boko Haram, once agile able bodied men now handicapped, imagine any of them been your husband, brother or son! Will u still call Arms deal probe a witch or wizard hunt or PDP/APC war? God save our soldiers. On their arrival from Maiduguri to the hospital, one couldn't help but shedding some tears.

The soldier on camouflage singlet at the background has his two hands amputated and also had partial blindness. He can't do anything on his own and guess who assists him with his daily need........the one on blue and red singlet with one leg amputated.

PRAY FOR THE NIGERIAN ARMY

MAY GOD BLESS AND CONTINUE TO PROTECT THE NIGERIAN ARMY.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

Cc: Lalasticlala
Ishilove

Re: Heart Breaking Picture Of Our Brave Soldiers Who Survived BH by Imortal001: 7:15am On Jan 22, 2016
OMG!
Re: Heart Breaking Picture Of Our Brave Soldiers Who Survived BH by adioolayi(m): 7:18am On Jan 22, 2016
My brother Bokoharam fight is real ooo.....If you really want to see our beloved NA personnel who have been victims of war....Go to Nigerian Army Reference Hospital in Yaba Lagos....Fear and pity will catch you instantly!

Re: Heart Breaking Picture Of Our Brave Soldiers Who Survived BH by powerfulsettingz: 7:21am On Jan 22, 2016
May the Lord reward you as uve loved ur country
u are all heroes
Re: Heart Breaking Picture Of Our Brave Soldiers Who Survived BH by emamos: 7:21am On Jan 22, 2016
adioolayi:
My brother Bokoharam fight is real ooo.....If you really want to see our beloved NA personnel who have been victims of war....Go to Nigerian Army Reference Hospital in Yaba Lagos....Fear and pity will catch you instantly!
fact
Re: Heart Breaking Picture Of Our Brave Soldiers Who Survived BH by kamair237(m): 7:24am On Jan 22, 2016
They shuldnt b discouraged.....
With their state dere is still hope...

Dis wat I call patriotism.... W
Re: Heart Breaking Picture Of Our Brave Soldiers Who Survived BH by saintandsinnerz: 7:25am On Jan 22, 2016
Brave men! It is only real men who are soldiers, it is only men who dare death who are soldiers, it's only men who can sacrifice their lives for others to live who are soldiers, it's only men who doesn't fear losing a limb who are soldiers! Kudos to you guys, generations unborn will hear of your braveness and your legends will live on
Re: Heart Breaking Picture Of Our Brave Soldiers Who Survived BH by Hishowlau(m): 7:25am On Jan 22, 2016
What a pity....its only God that can reward u
Re: Heart Breaking Picture Of Our Brave Soldiers Who Survived BH by jumper524(m): 7:26am On Jan 22, 2016
this bokoharam war bloody i swear, may god see them through this tough situation amen
Re: Heart Breaking Picture Of Our Brave Soldiers Who Survived BH by agarawu23(m): 7:27am On Jan 22, 2016
Re: Heart Breaking Picture Of Our Brave Soldiers Who Survived BH by Toosure70: 7:41am On Jan 22, 2016
Source?
Re: Heart Breaking Picture Of Our Brave Soldiers Who Survived BH by Nobody: 7:48am On Jan 22, 2016
I'm waiting for the heartbreak
Re: Heart Breaking Picture Of Our Brave Soldiers Who Survived BH by Davvymavvy(f): 7:50am On Jan 22, 2016
Don't seek our sympathy gallant soldiers, heroes are made in a difficult situation and because of the circumstance surrounding your ordeal, you have made heroes of yourselves. Your service to humanity is the reason we can go to bed with our two eyes closed. We love you brothers, your labour of love shall not be in vain
Re: Heart Breaking Picture Of Our Brave Soldiers Who Survived BH by DaFlash: 8:02am On Jan 22, 2016
This is so humiliating and demoralizing
I wound rather join a militia group than the army because there is no corruption that kills or humiliate them. They got good fire arms, high survivability due to their rich loots and high morale plus they are always rich because they share everything 5050 not some big belly old fucker commanding and eating my sweat when am fighting.

To those guys up there I know if they can reverse the hands of Time they will go for my idea. SORRY GALLANT MEN.
Re: Heart Breaking Picture Of Our Brave Soldiers Who Survived BH by 1shortblackboy: 8:06am On Jan 22, 2016
Nigeria that they fought for should not abandone dem now o
Re: Heart Breaking Picture Of Our Brave Soldiers Who Survived BH by shakur4luv(m): 8:41am On Jan 22, 2016
Dasuki see wetin u and others cause may all our yam eaters neva knw peace again u all will also be cripple 2ruout d rest of ur life..... Lalasticlala u no go push dis 1 go fp nah mercy johnson yansh and annie idibia breast u go dey take eye find mtchewwww

We'll Be At PDP's Graveside, Says Okupe / WAEC Registrar Denies Asking Finance Minister To Retake GCSC / New Despotic DSS Bars Journalists From Covering News-sahara reporters