Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Zaria Massacre - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zaria Massacre (418 Views)

Dino Melaye Was Impeached For Stealing TV In ABU Zaria - Sahara Reporters / Zaria Massacre: Falana To Malami, "Prosecute Soldiers Who Executed It" / Shiite Muslims In Kano Mourn Victims Of Zaria Massacre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zaria Massacre by AbdulHussein: 7:29am On Jan 22, 2016
40th Day Prayers for the Martyrs of the Zaria massacre:

40th Day Prayers for the Martyrs of the Zaria massacre commence today in various cities within & outside #Nigeria. Sadly due to the wickedness & evil of our Nigerian oppressors, the dead bodies of the Martyrs were not seen by their families.

The Nigerian Army after killing 1000+ Nigerian on the 12th & 13th December, 2015, collected all the dead bodies on the 14th & burnt them. The Nigerian Army burnt the dead bodies to destroy the evidences of this massacre. These war criminals think they can commit genocide & be free. A woman named Maimuna Abbas lost her 6 children & her husband, all butally killed by the Nigerian Army. An entire family wiped out in a killing spree that will shock Boko Haram.

Our condolences once again to all the families of the Martyrs, your murderers will pay for the crimes of killing you mercilessly InshaAllah! Those who kill the innocent in the Zaria massacre are not different from the #BokoHaram thugs and #ISIS. It is the same ideology & mindset. Genocide against Shia Muslims is a universal agenda of these bloodthirsty savages parading as "Muslims". They are wicked, heartless & evil.

#FreeZakzaky
#GodProtectZakzaky
@Elbinawi

Re: Zaria Massacre by PRYCE(m): 7:36am On Jan 22, 2016
RIP to them! And don't forget to add " Buhari, Buratai being muslims themselves, masterminded that massacre".

Because you people go do something amongs unaselves and later, go ahead go burn burn churches.
Re: Zaria Massacre by Daywalker1: 7:39am On Jan 22, 2016
Rest in peace
Re: Zaria Massacre by drss(m): 7:40am On Jan 22, 2016
zoo republic.
Re: Zaria Massacre by excellencyabia1: 7:47am On Jan 22, 2016
Nigeria is gradually becoming wild where killings are celebrated.
R.I.P duo
Re: Zaria Massacre by kingthreat(m): 8:11am On Jan 22, 2016
I love Buhari. I stand with him. But I see a Shia insurgency in Nigeria in the next few months.

(1) (Reply)

2.1billion Dollar Arms Probe / Things PMB Must Do. / National Assembly Deletes David Mark, 8 Others As Serving Senators From Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.