Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,547 members, 7,837,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Buhari's Many Mistakes - A Thing Of Concern - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Many Mistakes - A Thing Of Concern (775 Views)

U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence / Mamman Daura Behind President Buhari's Many Decisions / Buhari’s Many Failed Promises - Vangaurd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Many Mistakes - A Thing Of Concern by hopilo: 7:35am On Jan 22, 2016
The President while recieving sportmen and 1985 Eaglets yesterday made a blunder in the amount awarded the sportmen, he announce a cash of reward of 200 million naira each, only for the aide to come on stage later to say the president meant 2 million naira each.
it is becoming a thing of concern with catalog of mistakes of the govt.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Many Mistakes - A Thing Of Concern by appini: 7:42am On Jan 22, 2016
We knew about his acute mental disorder more than thirty years ago.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Many Mistakes - A Thing Of Concern by Tonyosas101(m): 7:59am On Jan 22, 2016
Shebi you know where Aso rock dey @OP...go and confront him my guy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Many Mistakes - A Thing Of Concern by PRYCE(m): 8:01am On Jan 22, 2016
It's Old Age!
Re: Buhari's Many Mistakes - A Thing Of Concern by Realist2: 8:05am On Jan 22, 2016
Old age
Re: Buhari's Many Mistakes - A Thing Of Concern by lomprico(m): 8:13am On Jan 22, 2016
Realist2:
Old age

PRYCE:
It's Old Age!

Then he is not fit to rule!
Re: Buhari's Many Mistakes - A Thing Of Concern by adahpatrick: 8:17am On Jan 22, 2016
I wonder the way people at times open their mouth to talk......
Re: Buhari's Many Mistakes - A Thing Of Concern by Standing5(m): 8:20am On Jan 22, 2016
The greatest mistake was your hero J. he had zero character to go with his questionable learning. He knew big grammar but had no message or positive virtue to pass accross.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Many Mistakes - A Thing Of Concern by hopilo: 9:31am On Jan 22, 2016
Standing5:
The greatest mistake was your hero J. he had zero character to go with his questionable learning. He knew big grammar but had no message or positive virtue to pass accross.
Nigerian Politicians my hero? Guy think again
Re: Buhari's Many Mistakes - A Thing Of Concern by vedaxcool(m): 9:44am On Jan 22, 2016
Standing5:

Chio! If I was a wailer I will jump into a lagoon and while falling into the lagoon, knife myself! Chai this guy should be banned for destroying some peoples' hero in a most heartless way possible.
Re: Buhari's Many Mistakes - A Thing Of Concern by EastanPower(m): 9:47am On Jan 22, 2016
vedaxcool:

Chio! If I was a wailer I will jump into a lagoon and while falling into the lagoon, knife myself! Chai this guy should banned for destroying some peoples hero in a most heartless way possible.

Weak attempt at self consolation. grin grin grin
Re: Buhari's Many Mistakes - A Thing Of Concern by vedaxcool(m): 9:49am On Jan 22, 2016
EastanPower:

Weak attempt at self consolation. grin grin grin

I have heard of tears of Joy not laughter of defeat! kikikiki grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Abia Governorship Palava; Who Is this Smiling? / I Did Not Negotiate With Boko Haram- Goodluck Jonathan / N60bn Health Fund Missing From Buhari’s Budget Of Change’ – Nigerian doctors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.