Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Xbox One Elite Controller For Sale (SOLD!) - Video Games And Gadgets For Sale - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Video Games And Gadgets For Sale / Xbox One Elite Controller For Sale (SOLD!) (1808 Views)

New Xbox One Controller For Sale | 10k | Lagos / Two Black Xbox 360 Controller For Sale / Ps4 controller For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xbox One Elite Controller For Sale (SOLD!) by texazzpete(m): 8:14am On Jan 22, 2016
Xbox One Elite Controller for the pros. Brand new, all accessories included + Carrying case.

Reason for sale? Decided I won't need it...I'm not that serious of a gamer these days smiley

Serious callers only, please

Price? 30k

UPDATE

Sold to a lucky buyer cheesy

Re: Xbox One Elite Controller For Sale (SOLD!) by spenca: 5:35am On Jan 28, 2016
Na joke
Re: Xbox One Elite Controller For Sale (SOLD!) by texazzpete(m): 5:44am On Jan 28, 2016
spenca:
Na joke

No joke smiley

Were you joking when you put up an iPhone 5s for sale?

1 Like

Re: Xbox One Elite Controller For Sale (SOLD!) by spenca: 6:15am On Jan 28, 2016
texazzpete:

No joke smiley

Were you joking when you put up an iPhone 5s for sale?

Oh no that wasnt at triple the price in name of callers phone .
Re: Xbox One Elite Controller For Sale (SOLD!) by texazzpete(m): 7:43am On Jan 28, 2016
spenca:

Oh no that wasnt at triple the price in name of callers phone .

The Xbox One Elite controller is sold for $150. That's N45000 in Nigerian money, without tax or even without considering shipping costs.
Nearly sold out everywhere online...the only listing for it now on amazon, for example, is selling it for $208 (approx 65000 when you add tax + shipping)

http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-One-Elite-Wireless-Controller/dp/B00ZDNNRB8

Selling at N30k, it's being sold at a MASSIVE discount. And I'm only selling at this price since it came as part of a bundle.

You would know this if you had troubled yourself to do a simple 10 second Google search. Learn from this and apologize. Quickly!

What you're doing is the equivalent of someone looking at your iPhone 5S listing for N50k and complaining that it is overpriced since the Tecno Boom is 20k.
Re: Xbox One Elite Controller For Sale (SOLD!) by spenca: 8:24am On Jan 28, 2016
texazzpete:

The Xbox One Elite controller is sold for $150. That's N45000 in Nigerian money, without tax or even without considering shipping costs.
Nearly sold out everywhere online...the only listing for it now on amazon, for example, is selling it for $208 (approx 65000 when you add tax + shipping)

http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-One-Elite-Wireless-Controller/dp/B00ZDNNRB8

Selling at N30k, it's being sold at a MASSIVE discount. And I'm only selling at this price since it came as part of a bundle.

You would know this if you had troubled yourself to do a simple 10 second Google search. Learn from this and apologize. Quickly!

What you're doing is the equivalent of someone looking at your iPhone 5S listing for N50k and complaining that it is overpriced since the Tecno Boom is 20k.

We both know better, my problem wasn't with your selling price but the price at which the item is sold itself .so take a chill drip
Re: Xbox One Elite Controller For Sale (SOLD!) by texazzpete(m): 1:22pm On Jan 28, 2016
spenca:

We both know better, my problem wasn't with your selling price but the price at which the item is sold itself .so take a chill drip

Even after showing you conclusively that the selling price of the Elite controller is around N45k AT LEAST, you're still whining about the actual selling price?

/Facepalm.

here's a tip. Show me anywhere on the internet where you can find a brand new Elite Controller for less than 30k in naira (landing cost) and I'll send you this one for free. Deal?

1 Like

Re: Xbox One Elite Controller For Sale (SOLD!) by spenca: 1:38pm On Jan 28, 2016
texazzpete:

Even after showing you conclusively that the selling price of the Elite controller is around N45k AT LEAST, you're still whining about the actual selling price?

/Facepalm.

here's a tip. Show me anywhere on the internet where you can find a brand new Elite Controller for less than 30k in naira (landing cost) and I'll send you this one for free. Deal?

Why is it difficult for you to understand that I don't have a problem with your selling price but at the price Microsoft billed the controller ,it is purely over price .. EOD . Move on man!

1 Like

Re: Xbox One Elite Controller For Sale (SOLD!) by samsard(m): 9:38pm On Jun 14, 2016
grin 30k+ on a controller? Damn! And i thought normal PS4 & Xbox One pad was expensive.
Re: Xbox One Elite Controller For Sale (SOLD!) by kevweb2b: 4:26am On Jun 16, 2016
iCloud is an apple cloud storage by apple Inc. This is a cloud computing service that’s been launched in October 2011. get info on icloud m and how to use icloud to fine your device and lots more
http://trendebook.com/icloud-icloud-login-icloud-com/
Re: Xbox One Elite Controller For Sale (SOLD!) by sunil16g: 9:28am On Jun 27, 2016
Hi Texazzpete, I am interested in Elite console. Mine is not functioning after it fell down. Please get back to me if you still have the Elite controller.
Re: Xbox One Elite Controller For Sale (SOLD!) by texazzpete(m): 3:20pm On Jun 27, 2016
sunil16g:
Hi Texazzpete, I am interested in Elite console. Mine is not functioning after it fell down. Please get back to me if you still have the Elite controller.

It's been sold, sorry.

(1) (Reply)

Gtav or Gtaiv Game Cd Needed In Kd Urgently. / Brand New Batman Arkham City Ps3 For N10k,not Arkham Asylum,arkham City @10k / Hacked Ps3 320gb Slim Console + Video Games And Games Cd!!! Fully Working

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.