Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,804 members, 7,817,335 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Ice Prince,Phyno,MI,Alex Otti Congratulate Davido 4 His New Sony Music Deal(pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ice Prince,Phyno,MI,Alex Otti Congratulate Davido 4 His New Sony Music Deal(pics (1850 Views)

Chioma & Mayorkun Congratulate Davido With A Surprise Home Party For BET AWARD / Hushpuppi Shades Ice Prince & Phyno, Says They Wear Fake Designer Wristwat / Davido's 4-Year-Old Daughter: "Why Take Paternity Test When You Never Met Her?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ice Prince,Phyno,MI,Alex Otti Congratulate Davido 4 His New Sony Music Deal(pics by sixtuschimere: 8:39am On Jan 22, 2016
Yesterday January 21, 2016, HKN lead act, Davido signed a new deal with Sony Music Worldwide in New York.
Since the news broke out and his subsequent affirmation that it makes him the first African Artiste to sign a global deal, Davido has been receiving congratulatory messages from fans, family and colleagues worldwide.
Some of those that have publicly congratulated him on his new deal on social media include MI Abaga, Pynno, Adekunle Gold, Patoranking,newly elected Governor of Abia State, Alex Otti and many more.
Trezzy Blog says a big shoutout to the man of the moment Davido

Re: Ice Prince,Phyno,MI,Alex Otti Congratulate Davido 4 His New Sony Music Deal(pics by sixtuschimere: 8:40am On Jan 22, 2016
More

Re: Ice Prince,Phyno,MI,Alex Otti Congratulate Davido 4 His New Sony Music Deal(pics by MeloGist(m): 9:01am On Jan 22, 2016
grin grin
Re: Ice Prince,Phyno,MI,Alex Otti Congratulate Davido 4 His New Sony Music Deal(pics by jmichlins(m): 9:06am On Jan 22, 2016
Congratulations mate. i tap into your blessing though am not into music but i pray i go places with my career. AMEN

1 Like

Re: Ice Prince,Phyno,MI,Alex Otti Congratulate Davido 4 His New Sony Music Deal(pics by jmichlins(m): 9:07am On Jan 22, 2016
I tap into your blessing and pray i go places with my career though not into music

2 Likes

Re: Ice Prince,Phyno,MI,Alex Otti Congratulate Davido 4 His New Sony Music Deal(pics by missKiffy(f): 9:23am On Jan 22, 2016
Congrats to him, small boy doing big things
Re: Ice Prince,Phyno,MI,Alex Otti Congratulate Davido 4 His New Sony Music Deal(pics by wheredemdey: 9:32am On Jan 22, 2016
Congrats davido...

hope our inhouse singer air force is see this....he should get busy and release a worthy song than posting rubbish where he is smoking weed or handling with some local girls boobbi.......time waits for no one.
Re: Ice Prince,Phyno,MI,Alex Otti Congratulate Davido 4 His New Sony Music Deal(pics by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 22, 2016
No be small thing. BIG CONGRATS DAVIDO..

Celebration go soon follow me too.
Re: Ice Prince,Phyno,MI,Alex Otti Congratulate Davido 4 His New Sony Music Deal(pics by MathsChic(f): 9:42am On Jan 22, 2016
What exactly is the deal about? Can we at least know? tongue
Re: Ice Prince,Phyno,MI,Alex Otti Congratulate Davido 4 His New Sony Music Deal(pics by StPete: 9:48am On Jan 22, 2016
...congrats though. But I've never fancied his kind of music. Big ups to 2baba
Re: Ice Prince,Phyno,MI,Alex Otti Congratulate Davido 4 His New Sony Music Deal(pics by pretydiva(f): 10:17am On Jan 22, 2016
Congratulations obo..more money 4 us dis yr 2016. Amen
Re: Ice Prince,Phyno,MI,Alex Otti Congratulate Davido 4 His New Sony Music Deal(pics by OKorowanta: 10:36am On Jan 22, 2016
Sorry o,make una nor vex..
Oyibo pipo, wich of Davido song convince una to sign am?
Abi di Ijebu otumorkpor work una brain upside down?
Una live...Out of dis world,Asa,(Nigeria's closest to Adele) kon sign one of di available trash.
Anyways,big up to Davido's P.R.O for a job well done. grin

1 Like

Re: Ice Prince,Phyno,MI,Alex Otti Congratulate Davido 4 His New Sony Music Deal(pics by OKorowanta: 10:52am On Jan 22, 2016
MathsChic:
What exactly is the deal about? Can we at least know? tongue

Nice question
Is it a marketing deal/production deal or ritual deal.
Make dem tell us.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ice Prince,Phyno,MI,Alex Otti Congratulate Davido 4 His New Sony Music Deal(pics by Amberon11: 11:20am On Jan 22, 2016
This is so good. I'm so happy for Davido, in fact tears ran down my eyes when I first saw his post. I imagined myself being so rich and successful.

I tap into this blessing in Jesus Name. All of you who are going through trials now, don't give up. Your time of success is drawing near.
Re: Ice Prince,Phyno,MI,Alex Otti Congratulate Davido 4 His New Sony Music Deal(pics by Amberon11: 11:23am On Jan 22, 2016
About 1$m or 2$m just bursted his account and you here talking trash. Lil Wayne with his fellow mad people that have been rapping nonsense still got signed.
OKorowanta:
Sorry o,make una nor vex..
Oyibo pipo, wich of Davido song convince una to sign am?
Abi di Ijebu otumorkpor work una brain upside down?
Una live...Out of dis world,Asa,(Nigeria's closest to Adele) kon sign one of di available trash.
Anyways,big up to Davido's P.R.O for a job well done. grin

1 Like

Re: Ice Prince,Phyno,MI,Alex Otti Congratulate Davido 4 His New Sony Music Deal(pics by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 22, 2016
Big stuff cool not so dumb afterall
Re: Ice Prince,Phyno,MI,Alex Otti Congratulate Davido 4 His New Sony Music Deal(pics by Amberon11: 11:27am On Jan 22, 2016
Lalasticlala Thus saith the Lord, thou shall move this thread from where it is now, to the promise land (Front Page), I the Lord has spoken.
Re: Ice Prince,Phyno,MI,Alex Otti Congratulate Davido 4 His New Sony Music Deal(pics by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 22, 2016
Congratulations OBO.......... Make the Momodus no chook eyes for this money wey dey enter so

#GodMustPickMyCall2016

1 Like

Re: Ice Prince,Phyno,MI,Alex Otti Congratulate Davido 4 His New Sony Music Deal(pics by kay29000(m): 11:39am On Jan 22, 2016
Congrats to him. Hmm! So he is the first African artist to sign a global deal? I will look into that.
Re: Ice Prince,Phyno,MI,Alex Otti Congratulate Davido 4 His New Sony Music Deal(pics by Emac34: 12:04pm On Jan 22, 2016
congrats OBO baddest
Re: Ice Prince,Phyno,MI,Alex Otti Congratulate Davido 4 His New Sony Music Deal(pics by cruzita(f): 12:53pm On Jan 22, 2016
as I tap into your blessings ,may this year bring forth all the good things last year couldn't bring into my life IJN AMEN.well done O.B.O
Re: Ice Prince,Phyno,MI,Alex Otti Congratulate Davido 4 His New Sony Music Deal(pics by OKorowanta: 1:41pm On Jan 22, 2016
Amberon11:
About 1$m or 2$m just bursted his account and you here talking trash. Lil Wayne with his fellow mad people that have been rapping nonsense still got signed.

Lol.who be dis again?
Happy for him for di money but na only mad pesin go choose Davido over Asa.
So dem dey mad for yonda.
Agreed dat lil Wayne,Chris Brown and many of dem dey mad but lil Wayne worst song can't be compared to Davido's best.
See proof ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFC1sUf4-Pc

(1) (Reply)

You Won't Believe This Grown-up Beautiful Lady Is Harry Song's Daughter / Teacher Comes Under Fire After Exposing Her Breast While Dancing / University Of Accra Female Student Shows Off Massive B00bs And Backside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.