Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,845 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Girl Who 'Thanked Guy After Sex' With Her Was Actually Set Up. PICS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Who 'Thanked Guy After Sex' With Her Was Actually Set Up. PICS (79169 Views)

17-Year-Old Girl Rushed To The Hospital After Sex Romp With Boyfriend In Delta. / IMSU Student Arrested For Trying To Cut Off Man's Manhood After Sex / Yahoo Boy Paraded Unclad In Rivers, Tried To Use Girlfriend For Ritual After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Who 'Thanked Guy After Sex' With Her Was Actually Set Up. PICS by Xposer: 8:44am On Jan 22, 2016
Few days ago, it was reported that a commercial sex worker based in one of the West African countries, allegedly posted this picture of "gratitude" online after satisfying this young man in bed and was paid 10,000 CFA (N3,300) in return......She allegedly captioned the picture; "He paid me 10cfa after the Bleep, I love him"..

Now recent reports have it that the girl was actually set up and the guy who actually posted it has been arrested. See below

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/01/girl-who-allegedly-thanked-boy-after.html

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Girl Who 'Thanked Guy After Sex' With Her Was Actually Set Up. PICS by shachris02: 8:50am On Jan 22, 2016
bitter ex. e dey vex say na this chairman dey shine dey punna wey iim dey keep late night for.

wetin corn sign me sef? sad

lalaticlala cum sea where day punna moni dey.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Who 'Thanked Guy After Sex' With Her Was Actually Set Up. PICS by Obinovictor(m): 8:53am On Jan 22, 2016
Medicine after death
Re: Girl Who 'Thanked Guy After Sex' With Her Was Actually Set Up. PICS by fiftynaira(m): 9:05am On Jan 22, 2016
Yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: Girl Who 'Thanked Guy After Sex' With Her Was Actually Set Up. PICS by frodobee: 9:06am On Jan 22, 2016
Frodobee :

So police dey monitor instagram? Hian! Police people must be very hardworking people or jobless.
Anyways, I get kweshon for them, when are they going to arrest those people that lied to us during election.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Who 'Thanked Guy After Sex' With Her Was Actually Set Up. PICS by goldiam(f): 9:06am On Jan 22, 2016
Bad news spread faster than good gist all them blogger wet follow carry the fake story make dem come make amend oo.May God save us from evil set up and blackmail.

22 Likes

Re: Girl Who 'Thanked Guy After Sex' With Her Was Actually Set Up. PICS by Xposer: 9:11am On Jan 22, 2016
cc; Seun, Lalasticlala, Ishilove
Re: Girl Who 'Thanked Guy After Sex' With Her Was Actually Set Up. PICS by Nobody: 9:16am On Jan 22, 2016
good for him this will serve as a lesson

1 Like

Re: Girl Who 'Thanked Guy After Sex' With Her Was Actually Set Up. PICS by missKiffy(f): 9:21am On Jan 22, 2016
Chai, he did that girl strong thing o, that was cruel, he ruined her reputation if only the damage can be undone, lalasticlala, i think this is worthy of frontpage since the other post made frontpage so that the innocent girl can be vindicated

18 Likes

Re: Girl Who 'Thanked Guy After Sex' With Her Was Actually Set Up. PICS by seangy4konji: 9:32am On Jan 22, 2016
Lol

S gal no give am punny again. He vecks.

Craze boy.
Re: Girl Who 'Thanked Guy After Sex' With Her Was Actually Set Up. PICS by nzgal: 11:29am On Jan 22, 2016
Hehehhehe grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Girl Who 'Thanked Guy After Sex' With Her Was Actually Set Up. PICS by passionate88: 1:19pm On Jan 22, 2016
Ehya lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Girl Who 'Thanked Guy After Sex' With Her Was Actually Set Up. PICS by Dcaliphate(m): 1:20pm On Jan 22, 2016
End Time photo editing.
Everything is sexual these days.
Lucifer is coming at us on several fronts, he wants to gather as many as he can as his end approaches.
Dont be left behind.
Guard yourself well with the purifying word of God and prayers.
We will see God in heaven.
Amen.

36 Likes

Re: Girl Who 'Thanked Guy After Sex' With Her Was Actually Set Up. PICS by looseweight: 1:20pm On Jan 22, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Girl Who 'Thanked Guy After Sex' With Her Was Actually Set Up. PICS by 1surdman: 1:20pm On Jan 22, 2016
Setup?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Who 'Thanked Guy After Sex' With Her Was Actually Set Up. PICS by YoursGEJ(m): 1:20pm On Jan 22, 2016
Children of nowadays. When we were your age, we used to climb palm tree and blow whistle so that the girl we were toasting can come outside so that we can touch her hand angry

12 Likes

Re: Girl Who 'Thanked Guy After Sex' With Her Was Actually Set Up. PICS by Nathdoug(m): 1:20pm On Jan 22, 2016
Na wa ooo...end time fvck

1 Like

Re: Girl Who 'Thanked Guy After Sex' With Her Was Actually Set Up. PICS by tintingz(m): 1:21pm On Jan 22, 2016
Ode

1 Like

Re: Girl Who 'Thanked Guy After Sex' With Her Was Actually Set Up. PICS by passionate88: 1:21pm On Jan 22, 2016
grin angry angry sad
Re: Girl Who 'Thanked Guy After Sex' With Her Was Actually Set Up. PICS by wisefizz(m): 1:22pm On Jan 22, 2016
ok
Re: Girl Who 'Thanked Guy After Sex' With Her Was Actually Set Up. PICS by Ujunkem(f): 1:22pm On Jan 22, 2016
I hope the apology will go viral too

1 Like

Re: Girl Who 'Thanked Guy After Sex' With Her Was Actually Set Up. PICS by macaranta(m): 1:23pm On Jan 22, 2016
Imagine the nonsense...better make the apology go viral .

See my signature for online learning.
Re: Girl Who 'Thanked Guy After Sex' With Her Was Actually Set Up. PICS by Zenzu01(m): 1:23pm On Jan 22, 2016
I don't need to comment on this cause its not my bizness...lemme go to the one that koncern me and comment
Re: Girl Who 'Thanked Guy After Sex' With Her Was Actually Set Up. PICS by Betylovegal: 1:24pm On Jan 22, 2016
grin
Re: Girl Who 'Thanked Guy After Sex' With Her Was Actually Set Up. PICS by Guyman02: 1:25pm On Jan 22, 2016
He should also be made to pay for defamation for spoiling her reputation because they probably fell out.

1 Like

Re: Girl Who 'Thanked Guy After Sex' With Her Was Actually Set Up. PICS by edorhe14(m): 1:26pm On Jan 22, 2016
Ignore a post that has gone Viral...lol these pple sef.
The post was a hit back to back

1 Like

Re: Girl Who 'Thanked Guy After Sex' With Her Was Actually Set Up. PICS by hollywater: 1:26pm On Jan 22, 2016
Na me una won fool?Forget tori jorr.
Re: Girl Who 'Thanked Guy After Sex' With Her Was Actually Set Up. PICS by sucess001(m): 1:28pm On Jan 22, 2016
lol. even if it was true...with the kain big stick wey dem dey use beat the guy for that foto....even if na me, i go say na me kill Jesus

grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Girl Who 'Thanked Guy After Sex' With Her Was Actually Set Up. PICS by bunmioguns(m): 1:29pm On Jan 22, 2016
Wetin concern me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ghost Of Khadijat Oluboyo Exposed Adeyemi Alao, Her Killer Boyfriend - Neighbour / Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack OPC Member In Ondo (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.