Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,711 members, 7,862,253 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 12:20 PM

Godly Advise For Ministers And Singles - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Godly Advise For Ministers And Singles (398 Views)

"Buhari’s Ministers Are Unhappy" - Bishop Kukah / GSA Redefined!!! Born Again Christians And Singles Come In / Rules Of Sexual Purity For Ministers Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Godly Advise For Ministers And Singles by FreshGreen: 9:03am On Jan 22, 2016
MY COUNSEL FOR YOU WITH MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE

To The Ministers
If you are a child of God and His minister, working in the vineyard of God, and you are having financial difficulties in doing the work of God, in your marriage and personal life; it may seems God does not really appreciate you or your effort, it may looks like you are taking the work of God too much and the stand too high without compromise, or maybe you are not using human wisdom like others to raise money, and, you feel “ how will God allow you and your family to be suffering in the name of working for Him?” But the truth is that God really appreciate you, happy with you and working something great for you. Please do not compromise nor relent nor be discouraged. Keep it up dear beloved.

In 2012 when I started full time ministry on internet, I usually go to Cyber Café to browse, and some time no money for transportation and for browsing, and when I asked some of our brethren for financial support, I was ridiculed. But now, God has provided me with a laptop, internet and car. I am not aiming to be rich or living in luxury and I will never be one, but I just want to richly do the work of God and take care of my family, brethren and support people around. So don’t be discouraged and let God do what He alone can do.

To The Single
You have been trust God for His will in your marital life, waiting and it seems because you are not using human wisdom, because you don’t compromise your stand and purity, you’re going to wait forever, the truth is that if you do not compromise or tend to ungodly human wisdom, God will settle you with the best. Do not be discouraged by the disappointment of those men and ladies, it is because they are not the best for you, and God will turn your disappointment to re-appointment, the best is awaiting you. When I mean the best, I don’t mean a rich guy or the most beautiful lady, but I mean the perfect will of God that you will never regret of.

I waited, searched, used my human wisdom, did try and error for several years in the name of searching for my wife. But it got to a time in 2012, I focused on the work of God, waited, prayed and straight forwarded God led me to my wife in the place of doing God’s work. I met her January 2013, and we got married April 2013. Beloved, wait on God, occupy in the work of God till the perfect will of God comes, it may be closer than you think. What matters is not just to get married; it is to rightly get married in the Lord.

My Counsel for You with My Personal Experience continues tomorrow, you can follow it on our ministry Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/revelationoftruthevangelicalministries.rtem/?ref=hl

God bless you

Yours in the Lord,
Gideon Akande
Revelation of Truth Evangelical Ministries – RTEM
Abuja, Nigeria
rtemoutreaches@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Looking Unto Jesus 1 / Day 25 Prayer Points(50 Days Fasting And Prayer) / Is Applying Make-up A Sin And Should Guys Go For Such Ladies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.