Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,786 members, 7,831,544 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Buhari Doubts Chibok Abduction, Orders Fresh Investigation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Doubts Chibok Abduction, Orders Fresh Investigation (2143 Views)

UK Opens Fresh Investigation Of Corrupt Policemen Involved In Ibori’s Trial / FG Orders Fresh Review Of Halliburton Case / Tribunal Nullifies PDP Lawmaker’s Election, Orders Fresh Poll In Makurdi-north (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Buhari Doubts Chibok Abduction, Orders Fresh Investigation by omenka(m): 12:47pm On Jan 22, 2016
Bevista:
If the level of shallowness and prejudice exhibited on this forum is anything to go by, then I am afraid the future of this country couldn't be more gloomy. Folks read headlines and once it validates their prejudice, they jump to the comments to throw tantrums at their perceived enemies. They do not even bother to read the content to understand what it actually says.
---
How does the quoted text in any way show that the president doubts the abduction of the girls. He talks about always thinking of the girls. He says the incident pre-dates his administration meaning he acknowledges that it happened.
---
The writer who came up with that misleading headline must be mischievous. Worse are those who jump to comment without reading.
Was about to write this before I came across your comment. cheesy

This only goes to show one thing: those who criticise Baba do so out of sheer hatred and nothing else! The attitude of these guys is just unbelievable. They jumped on it without even reading a single line in the article when all that is contained therein is a confirmation the government is doing all it can to ensure the rescue and reunion of the girls with their loved ones.

This is just terrible. One even said Jonathan has been vindicated. cheesy

Seun, Mynd44, Lalasticlala, Obinoscopy, I'd like to bring this thread to your attention, and indeed the source of the publication. I'd like for you to take a moment and read the article and see for yourself how grossly misleading the title, both on the source and on the thread, is.

Some of these blogs/sites are bent on causing instability in this country and would do anything necessary to see that happen. These guys are the people that make some keen observers see some merit in the proposed social media bill.

It is your duties, as well meaning Nigerians, to ensure such elements don't find a foothold on this forum. Your modification of Rule 9 is one patriotic step in the right direction, but you need to do more by clamping down on these people that seek to promote anarchy in the system simply because their preferred candidate lost an election.

No one is against freedom of speech, but when it is done in such a manner as to infringe on other people's rights to dignity, it becomes a vice. Propaganda is part and parcel of EVERY organisation, be it government or corporate establishments- but there ought to be some limit to it. Sometimes, as in this case, it puts the lives of innocent people in jeopardy by misinforming them and turning truths on their heads.

I would recommend this site, thewhistler.ng, and the others already known (breakingtimes, igberetv, hopefornigeria, savingraceraporters, trentonline) be blacklisted on this forum for we have seen time and again what their primary objective is- to bring down this government by spreading falsehood, no matter what.

Thanks.

Cc: Modath, HungerBad, Edcure, Egift, Midolian, Aresa.

Come and see lies taken to epic proportions.

These guys have no shame at all!!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Doubts Chibok Abduction, Orders Fresh Investigation by omenka(m): 12:52pm On Jan 22, 2016
Mynd44:
Interesting source
It is not just about the source- even the story itself renders the title useless, right from the source.

The source gives the same title the op used but it is a shame the op didn't bother to read through to see if the title tallies with the story before bringing it down here. This is because their minds are already programmed to believe every trash thrown at this government. It is such a messy situation living in the same country with these people.

They irritate my right to my very last nerve.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Lie Pass Between This Two Ministers / BREAKING: Army Arrest Boko Haram Suppliers (photos) / The Sun Is Shinning Again In Nigeria!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.