Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,417 members, 7,836,665 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Link To Download Photoshop CS6 - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Link To Download Photoshop CS6 (1989 Views)

Adobe Photoshop Cs6 Serial Number / Where Can I Download Photoshop / Is There Anywhere I Can Download Photoshop That Doesn't Require Serial Number? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Link To Download Photoshop CS6 by palamo(m): 9:24am On Jan 22, 2016
Hello Every one. Can any one please provide me a link to download photoshop CS6 over the internet? All the ones I buy keep expiring after 30 days.
Re: Link To Download Photoshop CS6 by smod10(m): 9:32am On Jan 22, 2016
download the crack of the software online uninstall the present one that expired recently using iobit uninstaller (you can download that too over the internet) them re-install the ps software now dont start the application, after which u download the crack i believe its going to be a zip file, then unzip it on your desktop now after you unzip copy the amtlib.dll file and paste it the photoshop directory, you can locate that by goin g to my computer>local disk c> program files> adobe>adobephotoshop cs6. just paste it there, it will ask to a question just click to replace the trial date counters. thatsall you can send me an email so i can forward the softwares directly to your email. seunshotonwa@gmail.com
Re: Link To Download Photoshop CS6 by palamo(m): 9:54am On Jan 23, 2016
Thank you. Will attempt it.
Re: Link To Download Photoshop CS6 by sammorad(m): 4:21pm On Jan 19, 2018
smod10:
download the crack of the software online uninstall the present one that expired recently using iobit uninstaller (you can download that too over the internet) them re-install the ps software now dont start the application, after which u download the crack i believe its going to be a zip file, then unzip it on your desktop now after you unzip copy the amtlib.dll file and paste it the photoshop directory, you can locate that by goin g to my computer>local disk c> program files> adobe>adobephotoshop cs6. just paste it there, it will ask to a question just click to replace the trial date counters. thatsall you can send me an email so i can forward the softwares directly to your email. seunshotonwa@gmail.com

Hello Seun,

Kindly assist me, i dont understand this very well

(1) (Reply)

Music Artworks Here....holla / My Anime/Cartoon Drawings Thread / 720P Spy Tissue Box Hidden HD Pinhole Spy Camera 16gb(remote Control + Motion De

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.