Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,138 members, 7,849,561 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:05 AM

What Is The Longest You’ve Gone Without Breaking Your New Year Resolution? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Longest You’ve Gone Without Breaking Your New Year Resolution? (601 Views)

Have You Broken Your New Year Resolution On The First Day Of The Year? / Hilarious New Year Resolution My Friend Sent Me On Whatsapp / Rare Moments, Images In History You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Longest You’ve Gone Without Breaking Your New Year Resolution? by ALocoVivaVoce: 9:24am On Jan 22, 2016
Hello readers! Welcome to the very first Poll Tuesday on A Loco Viva Voce for the year 2016!!!

For the last poll in 2015, I asked you if you would vote for a female President and the votes were tied between those that would utterly not have it and those who don’t really care.

Today’s poll is about the New Year and the resolutions that usually accompany it.

Almost all of us made resolutions that we hope to keep in the new year but how many of us actually d keep them?

So today, I aim to discover the longest we have ever gone in actually fulfilling those resolutions before we gradually return back to our old habits.

Remember to answer truthfully guys.

Happy voting!

Click on the link below to vote

http://alocovivavoce.com/2016/01/12/what-is-the-longest-youve-gone-without-breaking-your-new-year-resolution/
Re: What Is The Longest You’ve Gone Without Breaking Your New Year Resolution? by kekakuz(m): 9:27am On Jan 22, 2016
22 days so far No kpekus
Re: What Is The Longest You’ve Gone Without Breaking Your New Year Resolution? by Emypresh(m): 9:38am On Jan 22, 2016
Mehn i broke mine dat same day...on the 1st. I drank alcohol and did the other one
Re: What Is The Longest You’ve Gone Without Breaking Your New Year Resolution? by ALocoVivaVoce: 9:38am On Jan 22, 2016
kekakuz:
22 days so far
No kpekus

Lol. Is that a new year resolution or is there simply none around?
Re: What Is The Longest You’ve Gone Without Breaking Your New Year Resolution? by Pennah(m): 9:38am On Jan 22, 2016
11 months 2days 21hrs 18mins 47s
Re: What Is The Longest You’ve Gone Without Breaking Your New Year Resolution? by kekakuz(m): 10:21am On Jan 22, 2016
ALocoVivaVoce:

Lol. Is that a new year resolution or is there simply none around?
The price of oil may fall, and money be scarce But there shall never be scarcity of kpekus

(1) (Reply)

Incredible, But True- Three Weird Facts About the Little man down your torso / Cheap Wood Bed Frames UK / How Does Someone Born On 29th Feb. Celebrates His/her Birthday Every Year?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.