Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Other Places You Can Apply Deodorants Apart From Your Armpits - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Other Places You Can Apply Deodorants Apart From Your Armpits (1319 Views)

Amazing Benefits Of Wearing Deodorants / Must See: 3 Kitchen Ingredients That Lighten Dark Armpits / 5 Safe Ways To Make Your Armpits Pretty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Other Places You Can Apply Deodorants Apart From Your Armpits by winkmart: 10:02am On Jan 22, 2016
I'm kind of over the profuse sweating I've been tortured with during the past few months. I know that most of the nation experienced their own heatwave of sorts this summer, and I know that I chose to live in the middle of the desert-, but a lady can only produce so much sweat before she's oh. ver. it.
My antiperspirant knows no bounds, though, and yours needn't either. In fact, I urge you to introduce your tube to other parts of your body.

UNDER THE B**BS
I covered this in my recent boob sweat article, but I'll say it again. A little antiperspirant underneath each breast definitely keeps wetness under control. You can also apply a little in between your breasts--both on your boobs and on the breastbone.

ON THE NOSE
Basically, if you apply a touch of antiperspirant on the bridge of your nose, it'll keep your nose from getting sweaty. Now, why would you care about a sweaty nose? To keep your sunglasses from sliding down, of course!
Since it feels weird to rub a stick of deodorant on my nose, I first apply to my finger and then to my nose. Since I started doing this, I've noticed that my nose doesn't get burnt anymore.

ON FEET
Shoes off, my feet are fine. Shoes on? That's a different story. Especially if I'm going sans socks. I find that those cute little footy socks help with sweat/smell, but sometimes they aren't ideal.
Solution: antiperspirant on the bottom of my feet, as well any area the shoe will cover. This helps immensely when it comes to smelliness.

"DOWN THERE"
OK, this one has nothing to do with sweating, but I must say this works just like magic. After you've shaved your pubic region and have dried off, apply antiperspirant directly to your mons. It effectively prevents ingrown hairs and razor burn. Just try it.
I usually keep a separate antiperspirant for this specific use. Oh, and one thing I should mention is that if you have a big night planned, antiperspirant isn't exactly pleasant to taste.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/01/other-places-you-can-apply-deodorants.html

1 Like

Re: Other Places You Can Apply Deodorants Apart From Your Armpits by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 22, 2016
Since u see deodorants as a cream, while not use it to rub all over ur body.. Or better still apply it to ur eyes as it can as well b an eyedrop 4 u... Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Other Places You Can Apply Deodorants Apart From Your Armpits by Nobody: 7:44am On Jan 23, 2016
Lolzz
Re: Other Places You Can Apply Deodorants Apart From Your Armpits by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:55pm On Jan 23, 2016
Falls from Mango tree!
Phahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
The man have vex!
Re: Other Places You Can Apply Deodorants Apart From Your Armpits by SurefireAsoOke: 10:35pm On Jan 23, 2016
It depends on the Deo........
Re: Other Places You Can Apply Deodorants Apart From Your Armpits by olameey: 8:39pm On Jan 24, 2016
Ighoga898:
Since u see deodorants as a cream, while not use it to rub all over ur body.. Or better still apply it to ur eyes as it can as well b an eyedrop 4 u... Nonsense
hmm nigerians,is it a crime again to express urself?

(1) (Reply)

See Pregnant Woman Sweet Fashioin Style.(photo) / Bigger Butty & Firmer Boobs / O K, Italians Bags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.