Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,172 members, 7,864,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:56 AM

Yemi Alade Finally Admits She’s In A Relationship With Her Manager! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade Finally Admits She’s In A Relationship With Her Manager! (1111 Views)

Chika Ike Admits She's Getting Fatter In This Adorable Photo / Lilian Bach Arrests Her Manager, Adedoyin Sulaiman Over N120k Debt / How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yemi Alade Finally Admits She’s In A Relationship With Her Manager! by JAZES(m): 10:07am On Jan 22, 2016
After years of lots of speculations about her romantic affair with her manager, sultry female singer in an exclusive chat with Nigeriafilms.com revealed all her fans needs to know about the over publicized love relationship.

According to her, yes she is having an affair with her manager, Taiye Aliyu but on a different angle.
“Well, it has been years. But is this news still flying around?
Yes, I have a relationship with him; a working relationship.
He is my manager, he is managing my music, not my personal life.’

When we gave the instance of Tiwa Savage who vehemently denied
dating her then Manager, Teebilliz until their shocking marriage proposal popped up,
Yemi Alade, swiftly reminded the interviewer that her name is ‘Yemi’, so her case should be different.

‘Well, my name is Yemi Alade, I don’t know what tomorrow holds,
but people can expect what they want to expect though.
I’m not holding back anyone’s expectations,’ she boldly stated.
http://www.onlineleaks247.com/index.php/2016/01/22/yemi-alade-finally-admits-shes-in-a-relationship-with-her-manager/

CC: lalasticlala,ishilove

Re: Yemi Alade Finally Admits She’s In A Relationship With Her Manager! by pretydiva(f): 10:08am On Jan 22, 2016
Mcteww
Re: Yemi Alade Finally Admits She’s In A Relationship With Her Manager! by JAZES(m): 10:24am On Jan 22, 2016
pretydiva:
Mcteww

cool cool cool
Re: Yemi Alade Finally Admits She’s In A Relationship With Her Manager! by vault(m): 10:29am On Jan 22, 2016
her pvssy her problem

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Finally Admits She’s In A Relationship With Her Manager! by Amberon11: 10:40am On Jan 22, 2016
Seconded. Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
pretydiva:
Mcteww
Re: Yemi Alade Finally Admits She’s In A Relationship With Her Manager! by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 22, 2016
Ok what next sad
Re: Yemi Alade Finally Admits She’s In A Relationship With Her Manager! by Afrok(m): 12:01pm On Jan 22, 2016
How is her emotional life my problem, i get girlfriend and if she like make she remain single. Nothing concern me, at least the Association of Single Celebs is still functional.
Re: Yemi Alade Finally Admits She’s In A Relationship With Her Manager! by Chestar5(f): 12:06pm On Jan 22, 2016
She said working relationship naw
Re: Yemi Alade Finally Admits She’s In A Relationship With Her Manager! by cruzita(f): 12:55pm On Jan 22, 2016
is this how I wasted my hard earned MB ?op better refund me this mb before I para here ooo

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Perfume Makes It To Nigerian Stores - PICTURE / Despite His Father's Wealth, Davido Is Still An Hustler- Olamide / PHOTO: Ladies, Can You Rock This Boobs Revealing Out-fit To A Party?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.