Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

How A Niralander Escaped Death. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How A Niralander Escaped Death. (743 Views)

How I Escaped Death From Ritualists – 200Level KWASU Student Narrates Her Ordeal / Nigerian Drug Convict, John Okoro, Who Escaped From Indian Custody Rearrested / A Niralander Expirence At The Police Station Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Niralander Escaped Death. by Ayjos10(m): 10:33am On Jan 22, 2016
Something terible happened today.I went to college of medicine yesternight for night class hoping to get back as early as possible so as to meet 7:00am class. I woke up this morning around 5:32am to start trekking home in the company of two of my guys who happens to be active nairalanders.I got to G2 junction(about 5mins to my house) and that was where the unexpected happened.I was robbed.The thief was on a bike(He and the bike man),he parked beside us pretending to ask for direction only for him to hold the bag strapped to my bag and pulled me down with my back to the ground and guess what,my guys left me for dead.The guy brought out an aboki knife(the long one) while the bike man pointed a gun at me and started asking for my phone.I stared at ''death'' face to face.
What he didnt know was that I threw away my phone immediately he pulled me down with my bag.
I told him I don't have a phone, he threatened me till my run away friends summoned courage from afar and started shouting thief!thief!thief!....They left and zoomed off

I couldn't attend class again.I'm devastated because I practically emptied my bank acct to fund the infinix zero 2 whose screen has now broken due to the force of it impact on the gound after it landed when I threw it.

Funny enough my mother was in a night vigil all through the night

PLS WILL I BE EVIL IF I NOW BELIVE IN JUNGLE JUSTICE I FEEL LIKE KILLING ANY THIEF THAT COMES MY WAY

SCHOOL NAME-Ambrose Alli University.
Re: How A Niralander Escaped Death. by abimbawealth(f): 10:41am On Jan 22, 2016
Thank God for your life...
Seems infinix repairs screen for free, check carlcare closest to you
Re: How A Niralander Escaped Death. by sammer4life(m): 10:41am On Jan 22, 2016
Sorry
Re: How A Niralander Escaped Death. by Ayjos10(m): 10:44am On Jan 22, 2016
abimbawealth:
Thank God for your life...
Seems infinix repairs screen for free, check carlcare closest to you
I went to a phone repairer and he said its 15k
Re: How A Niralander Escaped Death. by vault(m): 10:48am On Jan 22, 2016
have had that experience about 5 times in my skul lautech undecided
Re: How A Niralander Escaped Death. by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 22, 2016
AAU?? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Thank God for your life bro
Re: How A Niralander Escaped Death. by abimbawealth(f): 11:00am On Jan 22, 2016
Ayjos10:
I went to a phone repairer and he said its 15k
If it is still within waranty, carlcare will solve the ish free
Re: How A Niralander Escaped Death. by eleko1: 11:00am On Jan 22, 2016
Thank God for ur safety sad but Bia! So anybody that hold a long knife is now a northerners undecided abi? If he hold Utc/the cow slaughter type nkoh undecided? U'll call him a yoruba sword sad? Let give God thanks.May u not see evil sad
Re: How A Niralander Escaped Death. by nzgal: 11:07am On Jan 22, 2016
Thank God you were not injured.
Re: How A Niralander Escaped Death. by NegeduGrace(f): 11:12am On Jan 22, 2016
God be praise..don't take ur mum for granted,,God has proven how much he hears their prayers
Re: How A Niralander Escaped Death. by NegeduGrace(f): 11:12am On Jan 22, 2016
God be praise..don't take ur mum for granted,,God has proven how much he hear their prayers
Re: How A Niralander Escaped Death. by BossBae1(f): 1:05pm On Jan 22, 2016
Only the g2 sef Don make me know say na aau.. You for read for your hux or chill small before you go hux frm night reading.. Thank God nothing happened to you o

(1) (Reply)

Shooting Sporadically At Ekpan / If You Are Judge, What Would You Do To This Guy? / Kidnapped Army Officer Found Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.