Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Prophecy: Buhari, Jonathan And David Cameron What The Future Holds For Them - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prophecy: Buhari, Jonathan And David Cameron What The Future Holds For Them (1162 Views)

Wike And David Mark Commission Remodelled Brick House (Photos) / Boko Haram Is Sympathetic To Buhari - Jonathan / Jonathan's Prophecy, Buhari's Heresy And Tuface's Bravery By Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophecy: Buhari, Jonathan And David Cameron What The Future Holds For Them by Earthkumy(m): 10:56am On Jan 22, 2016
NIGERIA

God has given Goodluck Ebele Jonanthan second chance to rule Nigeria again, Nigerians are going to ask him to come back again and he will win the election with a wide margin.

Those who prophesied Jonathan will win last election were not wrong, during the election time Goodluck Ebele Jonathan became foolish, bowing down to all type of people and those who worship idol. I pray he wont repeat his last mistake.

Buhari will lose his supporters who will believe that he failed them.

UK
Prime minister of UK David Cameron will have serious problem, he will lose a secret file, if the file is not already lost. I beg all the Christian all over the world to pray for him because he is one of few leaders that still has the fear of God in them. Pray that God will not allow him see that problem, pray for God intervention in his life, and God should not let him commit crime out of desperation to save

by Evangelist Earthkumy

source
http://earthkumy..com.ng/2016/01/prophecy-buhari-jonathan-and-david.html
Re: Prophecy: Buhari, Jonathan And David Cameron What The Future Holds For Them by kelvyn7: 10:57am On Jan 22, 2016
hmmmmn
Re: Prophecy: Buhari, Jonathan And David Cameron What The Future Holds For Them by Sammyashol(m): 10:58am On Jan 22, 2016
anoda end time prophet
Re: Prophecy: Buhari, Jonathan And David Cameron What The Future Holds For Them by cosby02(m): 11:01am On Jan 22, 2016
It's a joke right? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Prophecy: Buhari, Jonathan And David Cameron What The Future Holds For Them by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 22, 2016
lala come see prophesy oh...lol
Re: Prophecy: Buhari, Jonathan And David Cameron What The Future Holds For Them by kolaaderin: 11:16am On Jan 22, 2016
Jonathan win election where, u mean presidential election for Nigerians prisoners.

1 Like

Re: Prophecy: Buhari, Jonathan And David Cameron What The Future Holds For Them by Bonapart(m): 11:16am On Jan 22, 2016
I pray that the unbelievers above my post should live to see the manifestation

Jonathan is always welcome

no to bubu the tyrant boko haram
Re: Prophecy: Buhari, Jonathan And David Cameron What The Future Holds For Them by TippyTop(m): 11:28am On Jan 22, 2016
I believe this prophecy 100%
Re: Prophecy: Buhari, Jonathan And David Cameron What The Future Holds For Them by vedaxcool(m): 11:39am On Jan 22, 2016
Re: Prophecy: Buhari, Jonathan And David Cameron What The Future Holds For Them by tsdarkside(m): 12:05pm On Jan 22, 2016
what the hell is wrong with you christians??...dont you se your prophecies contradict it self??...

who the hell is giving you prophecies??...

does god commute with the common man??...are you from the tribe of levi??....

you are nothing.....
Re: Prophecy: Buhari, Jonathan And David Cameron What The Future Holds For Them by Earthkumy(m): 2:18pm On Jan 22, 2016
TippyTop:
I believe this prophecy 100%
prayer is the key
Re: Prophecy: Buhari, Jonathan And David Cameron What The Future Holds For Them by Earthkumy(m): 6:31pm On Jan 23, 2016
whoa

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Guess What Nnamdi Kanu Wore To Court / WAEC Registrar Denies Asking Finance Minister To Retake GCSC / 11 Nairaland Groups You Must Belong To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.