Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,222 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Sonia Ogbonna The Filter Abuser Lolz. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sonia Ogbonna The Filter Abuser Lolz. (1241 Views)

Ex-Girlfriend Of Martins Maruche, Cossy Orjiakor's Abuser Speaks Out (Photos) / Between Sonia Ogbonna And A Fan Worried About Her Son's Accent / Sonia Ogbonna Stuns In Bikini Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sonia Ogbonna The Filter Abuser Lolz. by cybriz82(m): 11:01am On Jan 22, 2016
Tragedy hits! Sonia Ogbonna decided to “beautify” herself with her makeup app to apply eyelashes, lipcolor & smooth her skin beyond having pores BUT left her friend with no added filter. How cruel! Does Sonia realize how foolish she looks when the lashes are not even aligned with her eye lid? SMDH...lolz naija.

Re: Sonia Ogbonna The Filter Abuser Lolz. by naijaboiy: 11:04am On Jan 22, 2016
She's looking too fake na! undecided

1 Like

Re: Sonia Ogbonna The Filter Abuser Lolz. by theshaderoom: 11:08am On Jan 22, 2016
Another naijagistlive stolen post. Copy and paste bloggers

1 Like

Re: Sonia Ogbonna The Filter Abuser Lolz. by Afrok(m): 11:31am On Jan 22, 2016
Wetin concern me, i be IK Ogbonna? undecided
Re: Sonia Ogbonna The Filter Abuser Lolz. by cruzita(f): 1:09pm On Jan 22, 2016
just passing
Re: Sonia Ogbonna The Filter Abuser Lolz. by cybriz82(m): 8:59pm On Jan 25, 2016
Over sabi do ur own mek we see...dem tell u say na my work b dis? Itk.
Re: Sonia Ogbonna The Filter Abuser Lolz. by axortedbabe(f): 10:01pm On Jan 25, 2016
Dunno why..
Haters everywhere

(1) (Reply)

Please Checkout This Photo And Tell The World Your Experience!! His Real. (see) / Naijaloaded Buys An Official Car (photo) / Wizkid Finally Makes It To Number 1 On Billboard Hot 100 With One Dance!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.