Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,923 members, 7,828,206 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Payoneer Help! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Payoneer Help! (610 Views)

Change Payoneer Payment Option On Fiverr / Get Your Own Payoneer Master Card In Nigeria (fast & Easy) / Sell Your Paypal Funds, Withdraw Your Earnings, Sell Your Payoneer Funds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Payoneer Help! by henryobinna(m): 11:10am On Jan 22, 2016
Hello and good day,

I need to know more about Payoneer account, the card and its usability.

my question is can I fund and transfer money from my payoneer account before the arrival of the card?

thanks in advance
Re: Payoneer Help! by naijainfogalery: 11:22am On Jan 22, 2016
the card is cool but i must warn make, dont leave too much fund in that card. That card is prone to hacking, You can do a google search on it. Once you get fund withdraw immediately i have been a victim and also a friend of mine.

Also wait for your card to arrive before you transfer, and incase you dont know they charge 5 dollar for every transaction you do which means if you go to an ATM to check your balance, they charge you 5 dollars, if you withdraw 20 times in a day, they will charge you 5 dollars times 20 making it 100 dollars. and the card selects ATM which means you might try it on several Bank ATMs before you will get the one that is compatible.

henryobinna:
Hello and good day,

I need to know more about Payoneer account, the card and its usability.

my question is can I fund and transfer money from my payoneer account before the arrival of the card?

thanks in advance

1 Like

Re: Payoneer Help! by henryobinna(m): 12:13pm On Jan 22, 2016
naijainfogalery:
the card is cool but i must warn make, dont leave too much fund in that card. That card is prone to hacking, You can do a google search on it. Once you get fund withdraw immediately i have been a victim and also a friend of mine.

Also wait for your card to arrive before you transfer, and incase you dont know they charge 5 dollar for every transaction you do which means if you go to an ATM to check your balance, they charge you 5 dollars, if you withdraw 20 times in a day, they will charge you 5 dollars times 20 making it 100 dollars. and the card selects ATM which means you might try it on several Bank ATMs before you will get the one that is compatible.

bro, I didn't quite get you.

my question is can I transfer fund before my card arrives?

like is it compulsory to waite or its just for security reasons
Re: Payoneer Help! by Linzo(m): 1:38pm On Jan 22, 2016
naijainfogalery:

Please can I use the card to transfer the money direct to my bank account instead of withdrawing and later deposits into bank. And if yes like how much is the transfer limit per day
Re: Payoneer Help! by Linzo(m): 6:39am On Jan 23, 2016
Someone help with the above questions

(1) (Reply)

Call For Revaluation Of the Naira As Solution Path To Nigeria's Economic Crisis / Urgent Hlp Abt Merrybet Payout / 18 Reasons For The Economic Melt Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.