Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,143 members, 7,849,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:33 AM

Road Shows Sales Brand Promotions And Marketing In Abuja - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Road Shows Sales Brand Promotions And Marketing In Abuja (408 Views)

Sales Brand Ambassadors Wanted For A US Based Fashion Site / Invest In Paint Production And Marketing To Make Income. / For Quick Sales : Brand New 13 Bedroom Quest House In Amuwo Odofin Gra. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Road Shows Sales Brand Promotions And Marketing In Abuja by fahren(m): 12:19pm On Jan 22, 2016
[b]Vasertella Innovative Concept (VIC) is duly registered by the Corporate Affairs Commission under the Company and Allied matters Act of 1990.

Vasertella is an experienced PR/Communications firm in Abuja offering strategic services in three key areas: i.e. Public Relations, Events and Experiential Marketing.

We offer creative solutions that helps our client to effectively communicate with the Target Audience using strategic account planning based on insights deeply rooted in constant research.

Using strategic insights, we help our clients execute Public Relations campaigns including Corporate Perception Management

Our experiential marketing helps our clients to create enduring dialogue between the brands and the consumers by creating platforms for engagement

at Vasertella, we offer:

Brand Activation: Implement Road-shows for various brands across Nigeria in both rural and urban areas.

Content Solution: We have the conceptual ability to create bespoke content to address a variety of needs. Some of our content solution includes a short feature film and a talk show for a client. We also develop proprietary platforms for brand propagation purposes.

Events Marketing & Management: We have managed a variety of big and small events for various clients.

Trade & Consumer Promotion: We help brands induce consumers and the trade by creating value for their products and services. Over the years, we have designed and implemented engaging trade and consumer promotions for clients in Nigeria using long or short-term marketing strategies.

if your need is brand optimization services in Abuja and Environs, do talk to us today

Phone: 08104339464, 07055996369
Email: onuh.disc@gmail.com[/b]

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Coach / I Need A Firm To Invest In My Social Media For Social Work Strategy / Lucrative Investment Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.