Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,702 members, 7,862,201 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:14 AM

14 African Countries Still Pay Colonial Masters - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / 14 African Countries Still Pay Colonial Masters (6702 Views)

The Architecture Of Pre-colonial Africa - Photos / It Has Arrived! An Animation Based On Pre-colonial African Kingdoms! / 5 Common Cases Of Colonial Mentality In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14 African Countries Still Pay Colonial Masters by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 30, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

The same things the white did that he hates them so much for it is exactly what he's trying to preach against them! monkeys? seriously?
I think he's referring to the neanderthal admixture referred to in genetics.
Re: 14 African Countries Still Pay Colonial Masters by gatiano(m): 11:02pm On Jan 30, 2016
Oh! that was cold and no offence taken.

Truth hurts, it hurts like a tooth being forcely removed with a plier without anestheticand especially when the truth is not on one's side.

Saying the vivid truth can't make a person a racist, nomatter how you intend to twist it, Truth will forever remain the truth.

VomeSchakleton:

You my friend are a fvcking nasty repulsive racist.

This is just a horrible and terrifying thing to say.

1 Like

Re: 14 African Countries Still Pay Colonial Masters by gatiano(m): 11:15pm On Jan 30, 2016
Africans have been fed this idea that before they can ever make it, They have to serve, not serving themselves but serving other people other than their own people. They must have to pray to some devil called jesus floating somewhere in space or the arabian mohammed, they must denounce all of their believes and solely believe in european ways of life. The average African thinks being a farmers is a curse, He thinks making great marks in his own indigenous languages is an over-work that doesn't call for nothing...

If the nigerian govt wants to build a common hospital, if they can't get the chinese or the europeans, they would manage the indians. The chinese gets the contracts, brings their own people to work the contracts, bring their own products form A-Z, I heard they even bring their bottled water.
Anyways, they are just here to mate with the African girls. However way anybody choose to look or view it, other races are dieing out, to balance the equation in order for Black people to suspect, they have inturned plagued our continent with diseases imaginable.

Muafrika2:

A little hope. That's all it takes to control the masses. So long as people have something to work for, no matter how worthless, they will remain under control. We need to stop and ask where we are all going.

I hear there are 1 million Chinese in Africa? And many are prisoners who came to work for their government construction companies for free.

1 Like

Re: 14 African Countries Still Pay Colonial Masters by gatiano(m): 11:27pm On Jan 30, 2016
You mean to say after 2000 years of the racists slapping me constantly, and I have been giving the racists a pass and pure forgiveness because of some devil jesus doctrine, I should stand still to take another 1000 years slapping?

After the 2000 years experience on the receiving end of the slaps, I think it is now righteous for Me to start defending myself, after which I will begin My own slapping, and it would be slapping the devils in them out of existence.

VomeSchakleton:

The same things the white did that he hates them so much for it is exactly what he's trying to preach against them! monkeys? seriously?

1 Like

Re: 14 African Countries Still Pay Colonial Masters by Nobody: 5:29am On Jan 31, 2016
gatiano:
Africans have been fed this idea that before they can ever make it, They have to serve, not serving themselves but serving other people other than their own people. They must have to pray to some devil called jesus floating somewhere in space or the arabian mohammed, they must denounce all of their believes and solely believe in european ways of life. The average African thinks being a farmers is a curse, He thinks making great marks in his own indigenous languages is an over-work that doesn't call for nothing...

If the nigerian govt wants to build a common hospital, if they can't get the chinese or the europeans, they would manage the indians. The chinese gets the contracts, brings their own people to work the contracts, bring their own products form A-Z, I heard they even bring their bottled water.
Anyways, they are just here to mate with the African girls. However way anybody choose to look or view it, other races are dieing out, to balance the equation in order for Black people to suspect, they have inturned plagued our continent with diseases imaginable.

First, Jesus is a power, a spiritual principality over you and any other man and spirit, and over many ages. The power by which I have come to the knowledge the principalities and rulers of this world, the powers you refer as extra-terrestrials.

You people are searching after knowledge in spirits that could not save Africa from His power (Christ) when he broke through it walls to draw out His chosen. Would any African have come to the knowledge of Christ had the African institutions which, by the way were very spiritual, remain intact? Your answer is right. The attack may have come through the hands of another demon but they would not be victory if another army, that of Christ had not preceded them. Any society that has structures that keep the Chosen of Christ from His knowledge will break into pieces for their sake. You can take my word to the bank.

There are great kings in the principalities who though are sitted above many people's, continents and nations, are perverse, continually and loudly blasphemous and engaged in shameful acts that would not be mentioned before men out of shame and sheer disgust. There is absolutely no honour in the demonic realm/ the extraterrestrial realm except in the Principality of Christ. And those "extra-terrestrials" are collectively the devil. They are the powers of wickedness. You cannot switch the two powers to appraise the devil and paint righteous as evil.

I do not and will never give honour to anything other than what is of the Principality of Christ. No other is worth. What do you think Christianity is about? It is those powers that you talk about in the spiritual realm that we have in our sight. It Is ABOUT Control. And what more, control of the next age. The reign of the demons/extraterrestrial powers of darkness is breathing it's last. Whether African/the south, European/US/ the north, Chinese and the ancient American Kings. The power of Christ over this realm of men and spirits, including you, whether you accept it or not, is and will remain unmatched, unchallenged.

In other matters,

It's true that there is little regard for jobs that are not of employment. It was the mentality nurtured in the colonial and post colonial African educational institutions. Subjects that would help are carpentry, tailoring, masonry, Engineering, Art. Right now, our system is churning out "proffessionals" who go to be employed by these same people. Who happen to be foreigners on many occasions, be it in in the textile export industry, manufacturing companies, construction, etc. And that is how African governments continue to take power from their own people and give it to foreign entities.
Re: 14 African Countries Still Pay Colonial Masters by Nobody: 7:17am On Jan 31, 2016
gatiano:
You mean to say after 2000 years of the racists slapping me constantly, and I have been giving the racists a pass and pure forgiveness because of some devil jesus doctrine, I should stand still to take another 1000 years slapping?

After the 2000 years experience on the receiving end of the slaps, I think it is now righteous for Me to start defending myself, after which I will begin My own slapping, and it would be slapping the devils in them out of existence.

Inferiority Complex.
Re: 14 African Countries Still Pay Colonial Masters by Nobody: 7:20am On Jan 31, 2016
gatiano:
Oh! that was cold and no offence taken.

Truth hurts, it hurts like a tooth being forcely removed with a plier without anestheticand especially when the truth is not on one's side.

Saying the vivid truth can't make a person a racist, nomatter how you intend to twist it, Truth will forever remain the truth.

just because some of your ancestors were taken across shores hundreds of centuries ago doesn't give you the right to say such hateful, backward things about a race. Get over Your inferiority complex.
Re: 14 African Countries Still Pay Colonial Masters by gatiano(m): 10:59am On Jan 31, 2016
The akhenazis devils who call themselves jews but are not, the fake jews should also get over the holocaust, these fake jews are being on monthly and yearly bases on the genocide they secretly committed on themselves. They even got a land that isn't theirs and they expect to find peace, a peace they would never get. You can tell those to stop pushing that fake genocide on our faces in the un summit and television everyday.

You want the real genocide? ask Congo, the souther part of Africa, The native indians etc. The slave trade is just one of the many calamities your white forefathers committed.
They should have gotten over O J Simpson and quit worrying about Bill Cosby and also let Elder Mugabe be so that He can take care of his Brothers and Sisters.

Inferiorit complex? Me? No Blackman and Blackwoman who have just 0.001% of knowledge of self can ever be diagnosed with inferiority complex. Let start with Nature that we all live in, The sun which is the source that support growth, germination, development and motion will forever be on my side forever. If the peruvians are warned to really take care with the sun radiation, and the pakistanis and Indians are dieing of heatwaves, I wonder what will happen to those with the extreme paleskin.

Do you know why African cuisine don't sell among all other races? Black people don't do inferior or superior complexes with no one. WE are simply ETERNAL BEINGS.

VomeSchakleton:

just because some of your ancestors were taken across shores hundreds of centuries ago doesn't give you the right to say such hateful, backward things about a race. Get over Your inferiority complex.

1 Like

Re: 14 African Countries Still Pay Colonial Masters by gatiano(m): 11:08am On Jan 31, 2016
It depends on the jesus. I know the real Son of the Black Family, Yeshua or Isa or Jesus, which the non-blacks hate extremely much, and they tried to murder.
Jesus became one with his Higher-Self, and He showed Us His Family the paths and how to connect to Each of Our Higher-Selves, But all those lessons that He taught was edited out of the book. And these non-blacks made a knew fake jesus, a gay looking, hair like horse tail looking, pale faced, frail and weak jesus the devil was what they presented to us. You, I and We must conquer that image out from our psyche and thought.

Muafrika2:

First, Jesus is a power, a spiritual principality over you and any other man and spirit, and over many ages. The power by which I have come to the knowledge the principalities and rulers of this world, the powers you refer as extra-terrestrials.

You people are searching after knowledge in spirits that could not save Africa from His power (Christ) when he broke through it walls to draw out His chosen. Would any African have come to the knowledge of Christ had the African institutions which, by the way were very spiritual, remain intact? Your answer is right. The attack may have come through the hands of another demon but they would not be victory if another army, that of Christ had not preceded them. Any society that has structures that keep the Chosen of Christ from His knowledge will break into pieces for their sake. You can take my word to the bank.

There are great kings in the principalities who though are sitted above many people's, continents and nations, are perverse, continually and loudly blasphemous and engaged in shameful acts that would not be mentioned before men out of shame and sheer disgust. There is absolutely no honour in the demonic realm/ the extraterrestrial realm except in the Principality of Christ. And those "extra-terrestrials" are collectively the devil. They are the powers of wickedness. You cannot switch the two powers to appraise the devil and paint righteous as evil.

I do not and will never give honour to anything other than what is of the Principality of Christ. No other is worth. What do you think Christianity is about? It is those powers that you talk about in the spiritual realm that we have in our sight. It Is ABOUT Control. And what more, control of the next age. The reign of the demons/extraterrestrial powers of darkness is breathing it's last. Whether African/the south, European/US/ the north, Chinese and the ancient American Kings. The power of Christ over this realm of men and spirits, including you, whether you accept it or not, is and will remain unmatched, unchallenged.

In other matters,

It's true that there is little regard for jobs that are not of employment. It was the mentality nurtured in the colonial and post colonial African educational institutions. Subjects that would help are carpentry, tailoring, masonry, Engineering, Art. Right now, our system is churning out "proffessionals" who go to be employed by these same people. Who happen to be foreigners on many occasions, be it in in the textile export industry, manufacturing companies, construction, etc. And that is how African governments continue to take power from their own people and give it to foreign entities.

1 Like

Re: 14 African Countries Still Pay Colonial Masters by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 31, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

Inferiority Complex.

What's inferior about pointing out a wrong? Isn't it more of an inferiority complex to be comfortable with the status quo when it is obviously skewed against you?

Are you in Africa?

Read these;

Concerning use of melanin for "science"

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2012/09/scientists-using-melanin-from-aborted-black-babies-to-create-solar-cells-are-living-blacks-next-2471442.html

And by the way, such things have happened before. The Hitler regime used the skins of Jews to make lamps, their hair to make clothes... so this is not out of this world.

Alot of things are happening in the name of science. From forced sterilisation of huge populations;

http://www.globalresearch.ca/mass-sterilization-kenyan-doctors-find-anti-fertility-agent-in-un-tetanus-vaccine/5431664

To - what you think is so offensive when spoken of white people, dehumanization

http://scienceblogs.com/neurophilosophy/2007/07/29/on-the-peculiarities-of-the-ne/

Besides, Europeans came up with the evolution theory. Isn't it then very peculiar for them to turn around and say, It's the Negro who evolves from chimpanzees. Apparently they did not. They evolved from cushites tribes in Africa.

I hope you read those articles,

3 Likes

Re: 14 African Countries Still Pay Colonial Masters by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 31, 2016
gatiano:
The akhenazis devils who call themselves jews but are not, the fake jews should also get over the holocaust, these fake jews are being on monthly and yearly bases on the genocide they secretly committed on themselves. They even got a land that isn't theirs and they expect to find peace, a peace they would never get. You can tell those to stop pushing that fake genocide on our faces in the un summit and television everyday.

You want the real genocide? ask Congo, the souther part of Africa, The native indians etc. The slave trade is just one of the many calamities your white forefathers committed.
They should have gotten over O J Simpson and quit worrying about Bill Cosby and also let Elder Mugabe be so that He can take care of his Brothers and Sisters.

Inferiorit complex? Me? No Blackman and Blackwoman who have just 0.001% of knowledge of self can ever be diagnosed with inferiority complex. Let start with Nature that we all live in, The sun which is the source that support growth, germination, development and motion will forever be on my side forever. If the peruvians are warned to really take care with the sun radiation, and the pakistanis and Indians are dieing of heatwaves, I wonder what will happen to those with the extreme paleskin.

Do you know why African cuisine don't sell among all other races? Black people don't do inferior or superior complexes with no one. WE are simply ETERNAL BEINGS.

Good lecture on inferiority complex. Am starting to suspect we are dealing with a white masquerader here.

3 Likes

Re: 14 African Countries Still Pay Colonial Masters by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 31, 2016
Muafrika2:

Good lecture on inferiority complex. Am starting to suspect we are dealing with a white masquerader here.

I think i'm dealing with blacks who don't feel being black is good enough so they're living in fantasies and are so full of hate for other races because they feel inferior to them.

1 Like

Re: 14 African Countries Still Pay Colonial Masters by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 31, 2016
Muafrika2:

What's inferior about pointing out a wrong? Isn't it more of an inferiority complex to be comfortable with the status quo when it is obviously skewed against you?
Are you in Africa?
Read these;
Concerning use of melanin for "science"
http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2012/09/scientists-using-melanin-from-aborted-black-babies-to-create-solar-cells-are-living-blacks-next-2471442.html
And by the way, such things have happened before. The Hitler regime used the skins of Jews to make lamps, their hair to make clothes... so this is not out of this world.
Alot of things are happening in the name of science. From forced sterilisation of huge populations;
http://www.globalresearch.ca/mass-sterilization-kenyan-doctors-find-anti-fertility-agent-in-un-tetanus-vaccine/5431664
To - what you think is so offensive when spoken of white people, dehumanization
http://scienceblogs.com/neurophilosophy/2007/07/29/on-the-peculiarities-of-the-ne/
Besides, Europeans came up with the evolution theory. Isn't it then very peculiar for them to turn around and say, It's the Negro who evolves from chimpanzees. Apparently they did not. They evolved from cushites tribes in Africa.
I hope you read those articles,
gatiano:

Embarrassing! LOL Im fvcking Dead! You can keep your stup.id opinions in your stu.pid fucking heads!
Re: 14 African Countries Still Pay Colonial Masters by gatiano(m): 4:46pm On Jan 31, 2016
Yes, you are dealing with real Black people here, not coons whose minds have been clouded with lies and self-hate.
Blackness scares the non-blacks absolutely, especially the caucasians, So when Our truths and The truths comes out, they caucasians call it many names, like fantasies, yet they make the most fantasy movies like superman(which is a Blackman's history), make transformers (Which only Black people can do) etc, most degrading of the fantasies is that of the fake stories in the fake bible (We now know the truth of it).
If not fantasy, the mutated races call it extra-terrestrial jargons (another form of your fantasy).
If not, they stupidly claimed it is some natural occurence.

If you say Black people got forgetful, I will hands down and walk away, but inferiority complex to any Black person? that is really laughable.

I'm Proud to be a Blackman, now, in the past and eternally, so is Muafrika2 and many others.
who are you and where are you from? so that I may teach you your origin and history.

VomeSchakleton:

I think i'm dealing with blacks who don't feel being black is good enough so they're living in fantasies and are so full of hate for other races because they feel inferior to them.

1 Like

Re: 14 African Countries Still Pay Colonial Masters by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 31, 2016
gatiano:
Yes, you are dealing with real Black people here, not coons whose minds have been clouded with lies and self-hate.
Blackness scares the non-blacks absolutely, especially the caucasians, So when Our truths and The truths comes out, they caucasians call it many names, like fantasies, yet they make the most fantasy movies like superman(which is a Blackman's history), make transformers (Which only Black people can do) etc, most degrading of the fantasies is that of the fake stories in the fake bible (We now know the truth of it).
If not fantasy, the mutated races call it extra-terrestrial jargons (another form of your fantasy).
If not, they stupidly claimed it is some natural occurence.

If you say Black people got forgetful, I will hands down and walk away, but inferiority complex to any Black person? that is really laughable.

I'm Proud to be a Blackman, now, in the past and eternally, so is Muafrika2 and many others.
who are you and where are you from? so that I may teach you your origin and history.

Lol, no thank you. been down that exhausting road before, i've heard man say something so barmy.

Bye Gandhi.
Re: 14 African Countries Still Pay Colonial Masters by gatiano(m): 5:25pm On Jan 31, 2016
Gandhi? You miss road bad. Because of gandhi, hitler made heaven. Hitler thought he was bad until he met gandhi and he became disappointed.

Beproud of who you are, the caucasians too have some attributes.

VomeSchakleton:

Lol, no thank you. been down that exhausting road before, i've heard man say something so barmy.

Bye Gandhi.

2 Likes

Re: 14 African Countries Still Pay Colonial Masters by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 31, 2016
gatiano:
Gandhi? You miss road bad. Because of gandhi, hitler made heaven. Hitler thought he was bad until he met gandhi and he became disappointed.

Beproud of who you are, the caucasians too have some attributes.

I am more proud than anyone to be who i am. i just dont need to go about drowning myself in toxic lies to make me proud of who i am.
Re: 14 African Countries Still Pay Colonial Masters by gatiano(m): 6:51pm On Jan 31, 2016
What can you be proud of if and when you son't have an idea of who and what you are? It is the other races that had spilled lies that are extremely toxic on their present physical existence which is rather short. I will list few of the toxic lies.
1) that colombus discovered the american continent.
2) that adam and eve is the father and mother of all being, who are just 6000 years old.
3)that the caucasian person believes that they are Australians.
4) that they are the father of genetics
5)that they are jews or hebrews
6)that they are muslims
7)that the pineal gland is nothing but a useless gland in the brain (I was taught that in the biology class).
cool that they were the first being on earth and every other races came out of them
9)that Africans were savages, that do not have speech but they grunt.
10) that Jesus was born from a virgin(jane the virgin), born on the 25th dec, murdered, then rose after 3 days (Jesus was buried on friday evening, and rose on sunday morning, is that 3 days?)

and countless more. Who has the toxic lies? between you and I, we know better.

VomeSchakleton:

I am more proud than anyone to be who i am. i just dont need to go about drowning myself in toxic lies to make me proud of who i am.

1 Like

Re: 14 African Countries Still Pay Colonial Masters by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 31, 2016
gatiano:
What can you be proud of if and when you son't have an idea of who and what you are? It is the other races that had spilled lies that are extremely toxic on their present physical existence which is rather short. I will list few of the toxic lies.
1) that colombus discovered the american continent.
2) that adam and eve is the father and mother of all being, who are just 6000 years old.
3)that the caucasian person believes that they are Australians.
4) that they are the father of genetics
5)that they are jews or hebrews
6)that they are muslims
7)that the pineal gland is nothing but a useless gland in the brain (I was taught that in the biology class).
cool that they were the first being on earth and every other races came out of them
9)that Africans were savages, that do not have speech but they grunt.
10) that Jesus was born from a virgin(jane the virgin), born on the 25th dec, murdered, then rose after 3 days (Jesus was buried on friday evening, and rose on sunday morning, is that 3 days?)

and countless more. Who has the toxic lies? between you and I, we know better.

yeah, no one believes anything you stated here is true. These are well known lies, even among other races.
Re: 14 African Countries Still Pay Colonial Masters by gatiano(m): 7:05pm On Jan 31, 2016
You'd be suprised how many still believe then wholeheartedly. These are just few of the toxic lies made by the caucasian race to ruin a whole continent.

Tell the forum again; On what basis did 600,000 Iraqis and still counting died or got masaquered for? What about the Libyans? Toxic lies.
VomeSchakleton:

yeah, no one believes anything you stated here is true. These are well known lies, even among other races.

1 Like

Re: 14 African Countries Still Pay Colonial Masters by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 31, 2016
Muafrika2:
The African independence is a sham

These are a form of homage/that fee that conquered people pay to the colonial masters as a show of loyalty. They are all forced to hold their reserves in France, failure to which any leaders rebelling are assassinated, overthrown, etc

Guinea
Togo
Mali
Benin
Burkina Faso
Guinea Bissau
Ivory Coast
Niger
Mali
Senegal
Cameroon
Chad
Central African Republic
Congo Brazaville
Equatorial Guinea
Gabon.

And all their mineral resources belong to French companies ("investors"wink

(The rest of African countries are bound in IMF and other useless loans from Europe. )

http://answersafrica.com/countries-subjected-pay-colonial-tax-benefits-salvery-france.html
Add Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: 14 African Countries Still Pay Colonial Masters by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 31, 2016
gatiano:
You'd be suprised how many still believe then wholeheartedly. These are just few of the toxic lies made by the caucasian race to ruin a whole continent.

Tell the forum again; On what basis did 600,000 Iraqis and still counting died or got masaquered for? What about the Libyans? Toxic lies.

typical! spew hatred and stupidity then try to flex like you gandhi.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Our Today Society / Writing / Respect Is Reciprocal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.