Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Funny Facts file from MTN: Do You Know???? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Funny Facts file from MTN: Do You Know???? (3413 Views)

Do Not Disturb: MTN Do Not Disturb Feature To Stop Receiving Promotional Message / Download PES 2016 PSP ISO File On Android / Hmmm MTN Do Well Oooooh This Time Is N33600 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Facts file from MTN: Do You Know???? by COMPUTERVILLA(m): 2:29pm On Jan 22, 2016
I dey my room jeje this morning, na im MTN come send me message say "You have just won a 7 days free amazing facts sms" Since na free, I said no problem. I come sit down for one corner dey expect wonderful and lovely facts.
The first message come enter saying "Do you know that Nigeria is a country"
followed by the second saying "we get meat from animals"
I open my mouth in shock, then the third one came in "Do you know that fishes cannot fly"
See this yeye MTN ? Them think say na only them sabi facts.
I come begin my own :
*Do you know that Abacha was alive before he died
*Do you know that orphans no get mama
and papa
*Scientist confirmed that dwarfs are short people
*Do you know that urine is liquid
*Do you know that everybody reading this post is smiling
*Do you kmw that anybody that adds his/
her own will be more happier . . .
Abeg, add yours make the fun continue

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Facts file from MTN: Do You Know???? by abimbawealth(f): 3:06pm On Jan 22, 2016
Facts only
Re: Funny Facts file from MTN: Do You Know???? by wandex08: 4:35pm On Jan 22, 2016
Do you know that you're using your eyes to read these

3 Likes

Re: Funny Facts file from MTN: Do You Know???? by Spymate: 6:50pm On Jan 22, 2016
Do u know that MTN has not paid the N1.04tn yet
Do u know that MTN deducted my 190 in 2 days last week

3 Likes

Re: Funny Facts file from MTN: Do You Know???? by wisemaster(m): 8:43pm On Jan 22, 2016
Re: Funny Facts file from MTN: Do You Know???? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 22, 2016
Do u knw dat lalasticlala has nt put dis on front page

3 Likes

Re: Funny Facts file from MTN: Do You Know???? by psalmuelwater(m): 10:51pm On Jan 22, 2016
Do you know I'm posting this on nairaland.com?

3 Likes

Re: Funny Facts file from MTN: Do You Know???? by Enouwem(m): 11:03pm On Jan 22, 2016
Do u know that every sixty seconds, one minute passes away?

3 Likes

Re: Funny Facts file from MTN: Do You Know???? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 22, 2016
DO YOU KNOW THAT Biafra IS ALREADY DEAD BEFORE E WAS BORN AND KANU IS STILL IN JAIL.

2 Likes

Re: Funny Facts file from MTN: Do You Know???? by krysTein(m): 11:45pm On Jan 22, 2016
Do u know dat eeh thunder go faya somppl
Re: Funny Facts file from MTN: Do You Know???? by wins18(m): 12:06am On Jan 23, 2016
do you know that you have to know
Re: Funny Facts file from MTN: Do You Know???? by Kayswat(m): 12:15am On Jan 23, 2016
Do you know I punched my phone so as to reply
Do you know I'm registered on nairaland
Do you know we eat with our mouth
Re: Funny Facts file from MTN: Do You Know???? by Harkoreday(m): 12:28am On Jan 23, 2016
Do u know all of una get fault?

2 Likes

Re: Funny Facts file from MTN: Do You Know???? by Efisko1(m): 12:33am On Jan 23, 2016
Do u knw dat every one SEEING DIS POST WANTS TO trend DO U KNW DAT......

1 Like

Re: Funny Facts file from MTN: Do You Know???? by debayun(m): 12:40am On Jan 23, 2016
Now here are some real fact#

Do u know people will rush in here to reply so as to make fronpage

Do u know the Op is lying

Do u know infinix hot2 as upgraded to marshmallow

3 Likes

Re: Funny Facts file from MTN: Do You Know???? by susrite(m): 12:47am On Jan 23, 2016
#doyouknowthat androids don't use physical keypads?
Re: Funny Facts file from MTN: Do You Know???? by Nobody: 12:48am On Jan 23, 2016
Do you know that a Runs girl is still an Ashawo?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Facts file from MTN: Do You Know???? by susrite(m): 12:49am On Jan 23, 2016
#doyouknowthat the sun is made by God?
Re: Funny Facts file from MTN: Do You Know???? by susrite(m): 12:49am On Jan 23, 2016
#doyouknowthat if you switch on your fan, breeze go blow?

4 Likes

Re: Funny Facts file from MTN: Do You Know???? by susrite(m): 12:51am On Jan 23, 2016
#doyouknowthat different is not different from different?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funny Facts file from MTN: Do You Know???? by hebex12(m): 1:58am On Jan 23, 2016
Did you knw that seun create this forum
Re: Funny Facts file from MTN: Do You Know???? by writetopoker: 2:14am On Jan 23, 2016
#doyouknowthat all of you are mad people
Re: Funny Facts file from MTN: Do You Know???? by kilokeys(m): 5:32am On Jan 23, 2016
Spymate:
Do u know that MTN has not paid the N1.04tn yet
Do u know that MTN deducted my 190 in 2 days last week

Hahahahahaha grin

1 Like

Re: Funny Facts file from MTN: Do You Know???? by Nobody: 7:06am On Jan 23, 2016
Do you know its my comment you reading now and you are stil going to read till I write finish.
Re: Funny Facts file from MTN: Do You Know???? by adeememman(m): 7:44am On Jan 23, 2016
Do you know that funny people without sorrow full this thread.
Re: Funny Facts file from MTN: Do You Know???? by rodhy(f): 7:48am On Jan 23, 2016
do u know that ure jobless
Re: Funny Facts file from MTN: Do You Know???? by KingTom(m): 7:48am On Jan 23, 2016
Do you know that a dog has a penis?
Re: Funny Facts file from MTN: Do You Know???? by Donfamous(m): 8:22am On Jan 23, 2016
op, do you know that after the 7 days trial empty hen will start deducting your money

do you know lalasticlala is a boy ( most peeps no know)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Facts file from MTN: Do You Know???? by Mcbussy(m): 8:24am On Jan 23, 2016
COMPUTERVILLA:
I dey my room jeje this morning, na im MTN come send me message say "You have just won a 7 days free amazing facts sms" Since na free, I said no problem. I come sit down for one corner dey expect wonderful and lovely facts.
The first message come enter saying "Do you know that Nigeria is a country"
followed by the second saying "we get meat from animals"
I open my mouth in shock, then the third one came in "Do you know that fishes cannot fly"
See this yeye MTN ? Them think say na only them sabi facts.
I come begin my own :
*Do you know that Abacha was alive before he died
*Do you know that orphans no get mama
and papa
*Scientist confirmed that dwarfs are short people
*Do you know that urine is liquid
*Do you know that everybody reading this post is smiling
*Do you kmw that anybody that adds his/
her own will be more happier . . .
Abeg, add yours make the fun continue

OP nice one

...but do u know that MTN will flex ur #50 after that free 7days and it's most likely d unsubscribe code will not work? grin

Trouble dey sleep, u go wake am cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Funny Facts file from MTN: Do You Know???? by tuk2desto(m): 8:26am On Jan 23, 2016
Do you know that Nigerians are from Nigeria
Re: Funny Facts file from MTN: Do You Know???? by Kenzico(m): 8:26am On Jan 23, 2016
DO U KNOW THIS THREAD CAN MAKE FRONT PAGE?? grin grin
Re: Funny Facts file from MTN: Do You Know???? by kayultimate(m): 9:37am On Jan 23, 2016
do you know that birds fly

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am I The Only One Noticing This / Please Don't Buy Starlink In Nigeria If You Don't Know About This / Opera 8.65 Vs Netfront 3.3.2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.