Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Nigerian Army Visits Innoson Manufacturing Plant At Nnewi Anambra (Pics) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Nigerian Army Visits Innoson Manufacturing Plant At Nnewi Anambra (Pics) (57304 Views)

Inside The Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Plant As You Have Never Seen It Before / NADDC Director-General, Jelani Aliyu Visits Innoson In Nnewi / Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Visits Innoson Manufacturing Plant At Nnewi Anambra (Pics) by knightsTempler: 2:18am On Jan 23, 2016
Ugonnax:

Yoruba again...that can't even manufacture a simple rat poison. Awolowo had to order it from Aba.

*** falls from Udara tree***
grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Visits Innoson Manufacturing Plant At Nnewi Anambra (Pics) by Wyttcat: 3:07am On Jan 23, 2016
Maybe there was intelligence about how the plant doubles as arms cache.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Visits Innoson Manufacturing Plant At Nnewi Anambra (Pics) by Wyttcat: 3:17am On Jan 23, 2016
Rat poison is the only thing ibos produce because you have demand for it, we have no need for rat poison in the SW all our rats have been eaten by ibos. Rat poison and the rats are all food for the ibos.
Ugonnax:

Yoruba again...that can't even manufacture a simple rat poison. Awolowo had to order it from Aba.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Visits Innoson Manufacturing Plant At Nnewi Anambra (Pics) by Ahmeduana(m): 4:17am On Jan 23, 2016
Demburrows:
Hope there mission is clean
FRIEND NA REAL POINT YOU MAKE SO, BECAUSE THIS PRESENT REGIME AND ASSOCIATES ARE EVIL MINDED, THEM NO LIKE BETTER THING.
Re: Nigerian Army Visits Innoson Manufacturing Plant At Nnewi Anambra (Pics) by sweettinz20(m): 5:17am On Jan 23, 2016
Ugonnax:

that is how the germans claimed they were superior to other white race, they were born to lead, yet they were defeated by people who they claim where inferior and they were meant to lead, those who have claimed superiority are actually just human nothing higher and nothing lesser we are all the same, only difference is our orientation and I can see you lack good ot
Re: Nigerian Army Visits Innoson Manufacturing Plant At Nnewi Anambra (Pics) by omeigho: 5:36am On Jan 23, 2016
Alfaab:
Yorubas manufacure what is even better than your Innoson assembled motors...They manufacture armoured cars,planes,boats etc...lol..
http://www.proforcedefence.com/index.html#
Proforce' production team consisting of Engineers, Designers, Armouring Technicians and Technologists has many years of experience and its experts have been involved in a number of unique designs and manufacturing of Military and commercial armoured vehicles including armoured boats and marine vessels currently used in some of the most hostile regions of the world.

Having a state-of-the-art armouring facility in Nigeria, our flexibility allows us to design and build armoured vehicles for protecting the lives of civilians and for a wide range of defence application.
Re: Nigerian Army Visits Innoson Manufacturing Plant At Nnewi Anambra (Pics) by FRANKOXY(m): 6:27am On Jan 23, 2016
That's good one coming from igbo land.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Visits Innoson Manufacturing Plant At Nnewi Anambra (Pics) by yellowhouse30: 6:30am On Jan 23, 2016
Ingenuniess. Thump up for Innoson Motor

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Visits Innoson Manufacturing Plant At Nnewi Anambra (Pics) by Nobody: 7:06am On Jan 23, 2016
I
Ugonnax:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Visits Innoson Manufacturing Plant At Nnewi Anambra (Pics) by Alaanyihaji(m): 7:18am On Jan 23, 2016
Txonyi:

and all their unique amour vehicles are the ones that could not save them from BKOHARAM?
now i know why they visited innoson............. you guys have been giving them CRAP
innoson will give them the real deal and they just realized that lately
in the end, the zoo must fall
Go on with one Nigeria with equal and fair treatment to all.
Re: Nigerian Army Visits Innoson Manufacturing Plant At Nnewi Anambra (Pics) by Phobia1: 7:30am On Jan 23, 2016
Yanks101:
It dosen't mean he would vote for buhari in 2019.
He knows where his bread is buttered.
He didnt voted for him last year aswell na. so his vote his choice nd doesnt determine an outcome of an eletion.
Re: Nigerian Army Visits Innoson Manufacturing Plant At Nnewi Anambra (Pics) by Nobody: 7:32am On Jan 23, 2016
Not just innoson, they should goto aba and patronize their shoe and cloth industry,

Buy abakiliki rice, stop the importation of cheap textiles

Its high time we buy made in nigeria goods.

Why should we sell ourselves to s. Africa , time to learn

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Visits Innoson Manufacturing Plant At Nnewi Anambra (Pics) by Phobia1: 7:33am On Jan 23, 2016
alcmene:
Hope they were not sent by Buhari

We will resist any attempt to destabilize or disrupt activities at IVM using whatever guise lipsrsealed
Violent violent al the tym. wen are u pple goin to hv peace wit urself? and most annoyin part b say; una no fit win any of d fight. Rubbish. Alys makin mumu noise. Go geh somthin beta doin wit ur life. mr "we will resist any attempt".
Re: Nigerian Army Visits Innoson Manufacturing Plant At Nnewi Anambra (Pics) by Phobia1: 7:40am On Jan 23, 2016
Txonyi:

and all their unique amour vehicles are the ones that could not save them from BKOHARAM?
now i know why they visited innoson............. you guys have been giving them CRAP
There few brainiac pple in igbo land nd innoson am sure is one of dem buh ur 'zoo must fall' likes? naaaa. no brain at all. Mumu
Re: Nigerian Army Visits Innoson Manufacturing Plant At Nnewi Anambra (Pics) by KingTom(m): 7:44am On Jan 23, 2016
Txonyi:

innoson will give them the real deal while the ZOO falls? Chai some people ooo grin
Re: Nigerian Army Visits Innoson Manufacturing Plant At Nnewi Anambra (Pics) by seyimm: 7:47am On Jan 23, 2016
Good for them.

The secret of how to earn $100 per day revealed. www.nairaland.com/2876973/secret-making-minimum-100-per#42240791
Re: Nigerian Army Visits Innoson Manufacturing Plant At Nnewi Anambra (Pics) by Ugonnax: 7:57am On Jan 23, 2016
sweettinz20:
that is how the germans claimed they were superior to other white race, they were born to lead, yet they were defeated by people who they claim where inferior and they were meant to lead, those who have claimed superiority are actually just human nothing higher and nothing lesser we are all the same, only difference is our orientation and I can see you lack good ot

Go and study the World War 2 again. Anumanu!
Re: Nigerian Army Visits Innoson Manufacturing Plant At Nnewi Anambra (Pics) by Rockyrascal(m): 8:10am On Jan 23, 2016
uselessgoat:
undecided
applaud something good when you see or hear about one.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Visits Innoson Manufacturing Plant At Nnewi Anambra (Pics) by fabienjoe: 8:34am On Jan 23, 2016
This mudslinging between Igbo's and Yoruba's in social media is in very bad taste. It puts me off many news items. Why would the success story of Innoson suddenly make Igbo's superhuman and Yoruba's useless? It can only happen in the mind of a cretin. Mutual respect rather than suspicion and hatred is the minimum requirement for the survival of this country. Of course I am from Anambra and I know that for every Innoson there are thousands of other unproductive men and women in Anambra state. We should be proud of him and people like him in other parts of Nigeria. We must make Nigeria work. And as it turns out, those that refer to Nigeria as a zoo actually make comments that come straight from the zoo. My conclusion is that there are mini zoos that reside in the minds of many. It definitely does not represent the entirety or even majority of Nigeria. Nigeria WILL survive despite the many mini zoos. Please, let's all think Nigeria and respect one another and our country..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Visits Innoson Manufacturing Plant At Nnewi Anambra (Pics) by benELOHIM7(m): 8:56am On Jan 23, 2016
You are not from Anambra. You are a disguised shameless pig from the west.
fabienjoe:
I'm scandalised by how easily any news item quickly degenerates to direct mudslinging especially between Ibos and Yorubas. Why can't we be all Nigerians and try to build a nation everyone would be proud of? I am really disturbed by that. Let us all stop the rivalry that leads nowhere. We are all proud of Innoson but it neither makes Ibos superhuman nor Yorubas unproductive. Let us just applaud Innoson for his achievements as a Nigerian. Of course I am from Anambra State and I know that for every Innoson, there are thousands of unproductive nuisances in Anambra state..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Visits Innoson Manufacturing Plant At Nnewi Anambra (Pics) by Julietekekwe1: 9:06am On Jan 23, 2016
shaddoww:
Smart Igbo man, not like dis IPOB touts wey get apartment for yaba left.
An average Igbo man know what to do to survive, If the federal government can convert the River Niger to International Seaport and Enugu and Imo Airport to International Airports Igbos will LEAVE that ur yaba and LAGOS in 2 years. so keep quite and concentrate on the topic.
Re: Nigerian Army Visits Innoson Manufacturing Plant At Nnewi Anambra (Pics) by Julietekekwe1: 9:13am On Jan 23, 2016
Alaanyihaji:
Go on with one Nigeria with equal and fair treatment to all.
if it is equal and fair treatment to all, I support one Nigeria. But if it is this marginalization everywhere my dear the ZOO must fall.
Re: Nigerian Army Visits Innoson Manufacturing Plant At Nnewi Anambra (Pics) by shaddoww: 9:13am On Jan 23, 2016
Julietekekwe1:
An average Igbo man know what to do to survive, If the federal government can convert the River Niger to International Seaport and Enugu and Imo Airport to International Airports Igbos will LEAVE that ur yaba and LAGOS in 2 years. so keep quite and concentrate on the topic.
which Federal government oooooooooooooooooooooooooo?
Re: Nigerian Army Visits Innoson Manufacturing Plant At Nnewi Anambra (Pics) by Julietekekwe1: 9:17am On Jan 23, 2016
Phobia1:

Violent violent al the tym. wen are u pple goin to hv peace wit urself? and most annoyin part b say; una no fit win any of d fight. Rubbish. Alys makin mumu noise. Go geh somthin beta doin wit ur life. mr "we will resist any attempt".
idiot dose it mean that anybody u see on nairaland is jobless?
Re: Nigerian Army Visits Innoson Manufacturing Plant At Nnewi Anambra (Pics) by Julietekekwe1: 9:29am On Jan 23, 2016
fabienjoe:
This mudslinging between Igbo's and Yoruba's in social media is in very bad taste. It puts me off many news items. Why would the success story of Innoson suddenly make Igbo's superhuman and Yoruba's useless? It can only happen in the mind of a cretin. Mutual respect rather than suspicion and hatred is the minimum requirement for the survival of this country. Of course I am from Anambra and I know that for every Innoson there are thousands of other unproductive men and women in Anambra state. We should be proud of him and people like him in other parts of Nigeria. We must make Nigeria work. And as it turns out, those that refer to Nigeria as a zoo actually make comments that come straight from the zoo. My conclusion is that there are mini zoos that reside in the minds of many. It definitely does not represent the entirety or even majority of Nigeria. Nigeria WILL survive despite the many mini zoos. Please, let's all think Nigeria and respect one another and our country..
my dear your idea is good, but where the north are busy answering BORN TO RULE, and west are claiming the most EDUCATED, what do u want an average Igbo man to do who they referees to an ordinary traders and there by marginalising them on daily basis that is why we said we want to go so that we can take care of ourself.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Visits Innoson Manufacturing Plant At Nnewi Anambra (Pics) by ogmaskman: 10:08am On Jan 23, 2016
Yanks101:
It dosen't mean he would vote for buhari in 2019.
He knows where his bread is buttered.

You sound like you are his spokesman.

Bros LTFL (Leave Trash For Lawma).
Re: Nigerian Army Visits Innoson Manufacturing Plant At Nnewi Anambra (Pics) by jcccccc: 10:14am On Jan 23, 2016
ARE YOU A HATER, EVIL MAN. I KNOW YOU ARE TRYING TO CREATE BAD BLOOD. AND YOU THINK THAT GOD WILL BLESS YOU ONE DAY.

alcmene:
Hope they were not sent by Buhari

We will resist any attempt to destabilize or disrupt activities at IVM using whatever guise lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Army Visits Innoson Manufacturing Plant At Nnewi Anambra (Pics) by chiefobdk(m): 10:33am On Jan 23, 2016
fabienjoe:
I'm scandalised by how easily any news item quickly degenerates to direct mudslinging especially between Ibos and Yorubas. Why can't we be all Nigerians and try to build a nation everyone would be proud of? I am really disturbed by that. Let us all stop the rivalry that leads nowhere. We are all proud of Innoson but it neither makes Ibos superhuman nor Yorubas unproductive. Let us just applaud Innoson for his achievements as a Nigerian. Of course I am from Anambra State and I know that for every Innoson, there are thousands of unproductive nuisances in Anambra state..

go siddon for corner...Mtchewwww

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Visits Innoson Manufacturing Plant At Nnewi Anambra (Pics) by Ladsfudelis: 10:35am On Jan 23, 2016
Alfaab:
These Biafrans would always make noise but Nigerian army had already gone somewhere where the technology is at a higher standard and nobody made any noise.SMH.
we assemble not manufacture. Their is a difference between them.
Re: Nigerian Army Visits Innoson Manufacturing Plant At Nnewi Anambra (Pics) by gbugbru(m): 10:35am On Jan 23, 2016
Ugonnax:

Nwa ne, next time don't go too far, as it is there's nothing they will say or have said that has ever made sense... thumb up for the igbo Race...
Re: Nigerian Army Visits Innoson Manufacturing Plant At Nnewi Anambra (Pics) by chiefobdk(m): 10:38am On Jan 23, 2016
Wyttcat:
Maybe there was intelligence about how the plant doubles as arms cache.

mugu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Would You Buy This 1982 Peugeot 504 Station Wagon For ₦6million? / 300,000 Volkswagen Dumped In California Desert (Photos) / Innoson Displays More CNG And LNG Powered Vehicles(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.