Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,537 members, 7,865,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:13 PM

Munachi Abii Shows Off Her Panties In New Workout Photoshoot! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Munachi Abii Shows Off Her Panties In New Workout Photoshoot! (3845 Views)

Ramsey Noah: "A Female Fan Slipped Her Panties Into My Pocket In US" / Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Shows Muscular Body In New Workout Pictures / Cynthia Morgan Shows Her Panties In Sexy Filtered Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Her Panties In New Workout Photoshoot! by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 22, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
wooh its like Stella has Carried these pics too. Muna is winning today. grin
For even more bashing. Have shame woman! angry
Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Her Panties In New Workout Photoshoot! by Palmwinetapper: 9:09pm On Jan 22, 2016
charix:

For even more bashing. Have shame woman! angry
bashing how? Isn't it not you under anonymous name
Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Her Panties In New Workout Photoshoot! by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 22, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
bashing how? Isn't it not you under anonymous name
Unlike you I have a life outside blogs.

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Her Panties In New Workout Photoshoot! by poshestmina(f): 10:45pm On Jan 22, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
The 28 year old ex beauty queen is on a mission to lose weight and show us her multiple personalities. She shared this "unretouched photos" of herself for this magazine ghoste. Enjoy!! Muna says she is BACK this 2016 and is back for GOOD!

Mummy,please rest embarassed..

2 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Her Panties In New Workout Photoshoot! by poshestmina(f): 10:48pm On Jan 22, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
Bullies of nairaland have arrived

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Her Panties In New Workout Photoshoot! by poshestmina(f): 10:49pm On Jan 22, 2016
charix:
Akpu belle on fleek. At least you're taking our advice on losing weight. Now, get in the habit of running daily and its all good - can't hate on somebody trying to better themselves.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Somebody shoot meeeeeeee grin
Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Her Panties In New Workout Photoshoot! by Palmwinetapper: 10:52pm On Jan 22, 2016
charix:

Unlike you I have a life outside blogs.
that's why you're quick to reply
Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Her Panties In New Workout Photoshoot! by Palmwinetapper: 10:53pm On Jan 22, 2016
poshestmina:

Mummy,please rest embarassed..
shut up!!
Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Her Panties In New Workout Photoshoot! by poshestmina(f): 10:59pm On Jan 22, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
shut up!!

Are you now modelling for bandage or tyre companies?
grin grin grin grin
Frustrated gwegwe

Ghoste magazine? cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Her Panties In New Workout Photoshoot! by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 22, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
that's why you're quick to reply
Well, since I've nothing better to do after work, why not?

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Her Panties In New Workout Photoshoot! by Dongreat(m): 11:34pm On Jan 22, 2016
charix:

Well, since I've nothing better to do after work, why not?

Chirax my man. He b like say u gist this cougar and she nor gree o. Ur attack on her too much man. If nah me I 4 Don dey with a big tub of vanilla ice cream, eating it and still dey cry. Bro u got permission even from se*n to continue. Loool lool cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Her Panties In New Workout Photoshoot! by Palmwinetapper: 9:45am On Jan 23, 2016
Dongreat:

Chirax my man. He b like say u gist this cougar and she nor gree o. Ur attack on her too much man. If nah me I 4 Don dey with a big tub of vanilla ice cream, eating it and still dey cry. Bro u got permission even from se*n to continue. Loool lool cheesy cheesy
fool shut up! Don't drag him here
Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Her Panties In New Workout Photoshoot! by Palmwinetapper: 9:46am On Jan 23, 2016
poshestmina:

Are you now modelling for bandage or tyre companies?
grin grin grin grin
Frustrated gwegwe

Ghoste magazine? cheesy cheesy cheesy
what do you model for?
Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Her Panties In New Workout Photoshoot! by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 23, 2016
Houseofglam7:
Abeg who get multiple charger?
no light 4 newcastle?
Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Her Panties In New Workout Photoshoot! by Houseofglam7(f): 5:40pm On Jan 23, 2016
remiiko:
no light 4 newcastle?
Na charger I ask for na.
I no ask who put on gen tongue
Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Her Panties In New Workout Photoshoot! by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 23, 2016
Houseofglam7:
Na charger I ask for na. I no ask who put on gen tongue
kay ooo....bt wetin b your job 4 newcastle naw?
Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Her Panties In New Workout Photoshoot! by Palmwinetapper: 11:38pm On Jan 23, 2016
remiiko:
kay ooo....bt wetin b your job 4 newcastle naw?
charix stop making plenty accounts to litter my posts! Its NOT ON and I'll report you to nairaland bosses! angry I don't litter your posts...sabbotire!
Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Her Panties In New Workout Photoshoot! by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 23, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
charix stop making plenty accounts to litter my posts! Its NOT ON and I'll report you to nairaland bosses! angry I don't litter your posts...sabbotire!
K
Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Her Panties In New Workout Photoshoot! by Palmwinetapper: 4:43am On Jan 24, 2016
charix:

K
fuk yeweee
Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Her Panties In New Workout Photoshoot! by Nobody: 4:48am On Jan 24, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
fuk yeweee
kk
Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Her Panties In New Workout Photoshoot! by Palmwinetapper: 7:33am On Jan 24, 2016
charix:

kk
I love you grin
Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Her Panties In New Workout Photoshoot! by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 24, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
Palmwinetapper:
Palmwinetapper:
kay boss bt y on my coment?
Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Her Panties In New Workout Photoshoot! by Palmwinetapper: 9:52am On Jan 24, 2016
remiiko:
[color=#550000][/color]kay boss bt y on my coment?
why are you on my post you bastaaad
Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Her Panties In New Workout Photoshoot! by Palmwinetapper: 9:52am On Jan 24, 2016
remiiko:
[color=#550000][/color]kay boss bt y on my coment?
why are you on my post you bastaaad angry
Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Her Panties In New Workout Photoshoot! by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 24, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
why are you on my post you bastaaad angry
you cant just get me vexed uhhh i blive you are emotionally down....
Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Her Panties In New Workout Photoshoot! by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 24, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
I love you grin
Yeah whatever.

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Her Panties In New Workout Photoshoot! by Palmwinetapper: 2:27pm On Jan 24, 2016
charix:

Yeah whatever.
oh woteva! You love me too! That's why you comment on my posts and tag my name in things that don't even concern me. tongue
Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Her Panties In New Workout Photoshoot! by Palmwinetapper: 2:28pm On Jan 24, 2016
remiiko:
you cant just get me vexed uhhh i blive you are emotionally down....
like your mother when she became a baby mother
Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Her Panties In New Workout Photoshoot! by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 24, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
oh woteva! You love me too! That's why you comment on my posts and tag my name in things that don't even concern me. tongue
Lol. You started first. Now leave me alone, your frustration's showing. I've people around I've to show off for, don't let my stew on the fire burn. Go play under a bridge if you're bored today.

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Her Panties In New Workout Photoshoot! by poshestmina(f): 7:52pm On Jan 24, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
what do you model for?

I am not a model and I am not trying too hard to be unlike you attention seeking she goat
Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Her Panties In New Workout Photoshoot! by Palmwinetapper: 7:54pm On Jan 24, 2016
poshestmina:

I am not a model and I am not trying too hard to be unlike you attention seeking she goat
the only one hating on muna. Deal with your jealousy
Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Her Panties In New Workout Photoshoot! by poshestmina(f): 8:09pm On Jan 24, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
the only one hating on muna. Deal with your jealousy

Stop thinking anyone is hating or jealous of you. You are what parents use to advice kids that don't take their studies serious, Failure with capital letters

Ewu Gambia

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Flimsy Dress Angela Okorie Wore On Her Birthday - Fans React / Recent Pictures Of Beautiful Actress Uche Ogbodo / Celebrity Actress Laide Bakare Spotted Doing This With Femi Adebayo (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.