Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,461 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

If Jesus Is Not The Son Of God, Then Who Is His Father? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Jesus Is Not The Son Of God, Then Who Is His Father? (1958 Views)

If Weed Plant Is From God Then Why Will It Be A Sin If You Use It / If Jesus Is God, Then Why Did He Say The Father Was Greater Than He? / How Do We Know That Jesus Is The Son Of God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Jesus Is Not The Son Of God, Then Who Is His Father? by Tudor6(f): 1:24pm On Jul 02, 2009
I wonder what is your problem? You've got beef with me,them spill it!
What the hell concerns me with how god created adam or how he spoke to noah- Do you think at all?
Being an atheist means I DON'T BELIEVE THE BIBLE.
use your so called ''sane'' mind and REASON.
Re: If Jesus Is Not The Son Of God, Then Who Is His Father? by TheSeeker(m): 1:50pm On Jul 02, 2009
@Tudor,

I ain't got beef on you and I never knew you were ATHEIST! If I or anyone else had known, probably they would not have argued with you. No proof whatsoever can sway an Atheist.
Re: If Jesus Is Not The Son Of God, Then Who Is His Father? by Tudor6(f): 2:18pm On Jul 02, 2009
I'aint gat no beef with you man. TRUCE

BTW would you describe yourself as a christian, muslim or an atheist?
Re: If Jesus Is Not The Son Of God, Then Who Is His Father? by TheSeeker(m): 2:30pm On Jul 02, 2009
Tudór:

I'aint gat no beef with you man. TRUCE

BTW would you describe yourself as a christian, muslim or an atheist?

TRUCE!!!!!

I'm a Christian and I roll with just about everyone as long as you got what it takes for anyone to be proud of you. Religion means nothing to me -- the thoughts count though.
Re: If Jesus Is Not The Son Of God, Then Who Is His Father? by Okijajuju1(m): 11:19pm On Jul 02, 2009
Nice to see that y'all have kissed kiss and made up. lol grin

Now back to the topic;

I was thinking that maybe, Just maybe Joseph is Marys baby daddy. I think they made up the whole immaculate conception story cause Joseph got mary knocked-up out of wedlock and was gonna be arrested, tried and stoned to death under jewish laws (since maybe back then it was a big crime to fornicate) . I'm just saying. You know she never visited a gynacologist to ascertain her claims.

I would love to know who Jesus looked like (Mary, Joseph or !.*?). All these would have been solve by simple D.N.A testing.
Re: If Jesus Is Not The Son Of God, Then Who Is His Father? by noetic2: 11:54pm On Jul 02, 2009
Re: If Jesus Is Not The Son Of God, Then Who Is His Father? by Nobody: 1:01am On Jul 03, 2009
Aremugangan:

@aksat, dis is where xtians gt it wrong. Jesus, without a fada bt wt a moda =son of god. Adam without a fada n a moda = ?.

without the sex cells of both father and mother, a child cannot come. but Jesus came without to sex cells of the father,that is to say that the sex cells of the mother was not equally involved. but the child came! that is a miracle and that tells us that God is actually the father of Jesus and not Joseph.

Mary found favour in the eyes of God and God deposited Jesus into her and gave her Jesus the King of kings to norture.for that, she was Jesus,s mother but the fact still remains that she did not take part in the formation of Jesus in her womb.

@ Aremu gangan. mary was a virgin when she gave birth to Jesus it is in ur Quran though u may not believe in d Bible.if u cannot belive ur Holy book then whatelse do u want to believe.she was not a virgin when she gave birth to the brother of Jesus
that is to say, Jesus is truely the son of God.
Re: If Jesus Is Not The Son Of God, Then Who Is His Father? by toneyb: 1:17am On Jul 03, 2009
aksat:

without the sex cells of both father and mother, a child cannot come. but Jesus came without to sex cells of the father,that is to say that the sex cells of the mother was not equally involved. but the child came! that is a miracle and that tells us that God is actually the father of Jesus and not Joseph.

Mary found favour in the eyes of God and God deposited Jesus into her and gave her Jesus the King of kings to norture.for that, she was Jesus,s mother but the fact still remains that she did not take part in the formation of Jesus in her womb.

Do you believe in all these things or are you saying that they happened for real? its one thing to believe but it is another thing to make a forceful statement. How did you know that jesus came without sex cells? What is your evidence for this extra ordinary claim? Is it from the bible where the writers of the gospel do not agree on the exact peroid that jesus was born?
Re: If Jesus Is Not The Son Of God, Then Who Is His Father? by bindex(m): 1:20am On Jul 03, 2009
What is happening here? Why am I logged in as Chidicris and why can't I see my post? Whats going on?
Re: If Jesus Is Not The Son Of God, Then Who Is His Father? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 09, 2009
not all secrets in the word of God is revealed directly in the bible. you have to meditate upon it to get the hidden fact written in it. the Bible does not record that Jesus was born without sex cells but the Bible recorded it that the Holy spirit came upon Mary and she concieved even without having any affair with Joseph.
Re: If Jesus Is Not The Son Of God, Then Who Is His Father? by olabowale(m): 1:46pm On Jul 10, 2009
@Aksat: Was Joseph at all the husband of Mary at the time of conception: were they leaving under the same roof and he a legal husband? Do you think any man will allow a virgin wife to last more than a few hours before she lost the virginity?

I wouldnt allow her to last more than a few moments before the process of her being disvirgined began! I don't know about you, it will be hard to accept a Jewish man who knew about sex, who solely married a young virgin so that he can have more children will be just looking at her and not doing something to her, with her so that by the time the process is over, she will know that she is no longer avirgin!

By the way how long did she remain a virgin after the marriage before the holy ghost "came upon her" that she was over-shadowed to the point that she got pregnant? It will be hard to sell, but am listening with open mind.
Re: If Jesus Is Not The Son Of God, Then Who Is His Father? by olabowale(m): 1:56pm On Jul 10, 2009
And by the way, there should not be a need for father, in every case, especially if there is a symbolic essence to the "bringing about" as creation the person created! Afterall, there was no mother for Eve, unless we want to argue that Adam, a man was her mother? Then the logical question will be who was her father? Could Adam play the two roles, as a man? If the argument is yes, then it should not be surprising to know that Mary could also play the same dual roles!

But even when husband and wife plan to have a baby and have sex for that particular purpose, mostly the honeymoon sexual situation, it does not necessarily always result in pregnancy. Hence, God Almighty is the Only and Essential Determinant of when a human being is created, by any means He chooses! Jesus was a human being. He ate, slept, fatigued, deficated, etc like one. Finally he was born like one; from mother's womb through the sexual carnal ending with virgina opening, helpless he was as a baby. The usual conditions of every baby; prophetic or otherwise, ordinary!
Re: If Jesus Is Not The Son Of God, Then Who Is His Father? by Nezan(m): 2:31pm On Jul 10, 2009
olabowale:

@Aksat: Was Joseph at all the husband of Mary at the time of conception: were they leaving under the same roof and he a legal husband? Do you think any man will allow a virgin wife to last more than a few hours before she lost the virginity?

I wouldnt allow her to last more than a few moments before the process of her being disvirgined began! I don't know about you, it will be hard to accept a Jewish man who knew about sex, who solely married a young virgin so that he can have more children will be just looking at her and not doing something to her, with her so that by the time the process is over, she will know that she is no longer avirgin!

By the way how long did she remain a virgin after the marriage before the holy ghost "came upon her" that she was over-shadowed to the point that she got pregnant? It will be hard to sell, but am listening with open mind.

@Olabowale:
Is your koran not comprehensible enough? I hope you said the koran was the one that saved mary? grin grin
Re: If Jesus Is Not The Son Of God, Then Who Is His Father? by muhsin(m): 2:54pm On Jul 10, 2009
@Nezan,

I always want you be saved. Here is another short tip regarding the thread:

Qur'an chapter 19 is named after her. Secondly go read 3:33,4:163,6:84,7:71-73, and host of others. After you read, come back and tell me your judgment of is said there.
Re: If Jesus Is Not The Son Of God, Then Who Is His Father? by olabowale(m): 3:01pm On Jul 10, 2009
@nezan: That was not my question. Read it again and you are free to answer it, or simply ignore it.

But your query about Quran (not koran which I know that you are using to show your dislike), is very explicit about how Mary was able to get out of the jam that the "adulterous woman" found herself which the Bible explained Jesus saved her from the calamity of death by stoning.

My friend Nezan, you opened many issues by your response. But am sure with your modus operandi, so far, I believe you will divert and resort to calling names and will answer or address anything. But I could be wrong. Afreall, I am a human being.
Re: If Jesus Is Not The Son Of God, Then Who Is His Father? by Chrisbenogor(m): 12:13am On Jul 11, 2009
My vote goes to Nicodemus da stud grin grin
Re: If Jesus Is Not The Son Of God, Then Who Is His Father? by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 11, 2009
olabowale:

u re getting it wrong. Mary was promised in marriage to Joseph they are not married yet when Joseph discoverd that mary was pregnant.Joseph wanted to end the relationship but Angels appeared to Joseph to tell him about the King of kings that is going to come forth through his fiancee and Joseph did not have her until Jesus was born. matthew 1 :16-25
Re: If Jesus Is Not The Son Of God, Then Who Is His Father? by dadde(m): 4:22pm On Jul 11, 2009
Am truly not suprize @ olabs comments.wat do u xpect frm mo's followers. Mo legalizd all his sins by a ficticious revelatns. Ur opinion about jesus dnt change d fact dat He is lord. The way jesus was born didnt make Him God. He was God b4 he was born.
Re: If Jesus Is Not The Son Of God, Then Who Is His Father? by Aremugangan(m): 6:16pm On Jul 11, 2009
@dadde, d@ means the earth had had the honour of having the Lord's leg walk over it. While this Lord was down on earth, who was the Lord up in heaven? Which other Lord did this Lord communicate with at intervals? The Lord sent the Lord to the world to die for our sins? The Lord was born. The Lord lived as man (afterall he created man in his own image Gen, 1:26). The Lord was crucified. The Lord resurrected. Couldn't the Lord take control from heaven without sending the Lord to the earth?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Saudi To Behead Lebanese Convicted Of Witchcraft / "oct. 25--27, 2010--is This The Time Of The Rapture And Sudden Destruction?" / Any Current/former Opus Dei Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.