Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,573 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

My Nairaland Number Of Days Just Dropped. Mods Take A Look At My Account - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Nairaland Number Of Days Just Dropped. Mods Take A Look At My Account (581 Views)

Someone Is Trying To Access My Nairaland Account / A Kind Nairalander Deposited 2000k To My Account For D Fake 1k I Received Pics / Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Nairaland Number Of Days Just Dropped. Mods Take A Look At My Account by Edygrin(m): 4:55pm On Jan 22, 2016
Is it just me or have this happened to anyone on Nairaland before?
My time spent online just dropped from 29days± to 35 minutes. Cc Seun and MODS pls take a look @ my account. Thanks
Re: My Nairaland Number Of Days Just Dropped. Mods Take A Look At My Account by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 22, 2016
cheesy undecided
Re: My Nairaland Number Of Days Just Dropped. Mods Take A Look At My Account by VickyRotex(f): 4:59pm On Jan 22, 2016
lmao cheesy So youre conscious of that? I mean, you always check that? cheesy
Re: My Nairaland Number Of Days Just Dropped. Mods Take A Look At My Account by Edygrin(m): 5:03pm On Jan 22, 2016
VickyRotex:
lmao cheesy So youre conscious of that? I mean, you always check that? cheesy
Lol seriously. I dont joke with it and I normally check it everytime before I logout . I was hoping i could hit the 1month mark before d week runs out but I was so disappointed with what i saw today
Re: My Nairaland Number Of Days Just Dropped. Mods Take A Look At My Account by slap1(m): 5:20pm On Jan 22, 2016
Edygrin:
Lol seriously. I dont joke with it and I normally check it everytime before I logout . I was hoping i could hit the 1month mark before d week runs out but I was so disappointed with what i saw today
Any price for hitting the one month mark?
Re: My Nairaland Number Of Days Just Dropped. Mods Take A Look At My Account by Edygrin(m): 5:22pm On Jan 22, 2016
slap1:
Any price for hitting the one month mark?
No. Juz for d fun of it. Almost like FTC
Re: My Nairaland Number Of Days Just Dropped. Mods Take A Look At My Account by VickyRotex(f): 6:13pm On Jan 22, 2016
Edygrin:

What's so special about the one month mark? undecided lol. So funny.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies And Gentlemen; Please Learn From This [photo] / President Buhari Arrives Saudi Arabia (photos) / It's For Real And It's True

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.