Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

What Does It Feel Like To Be Dead - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Does It Feel Like To Be Dead (2603 Views)

Atheists, What Will It Feel Like If Heaven And Hell Actually Exists? / Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? / I Don't Feel Like Going To Church: What's Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Feel Like To Be Dead by mamagee3(f): 1:22am On Jun 25, 2009
I keep wondering how it feels like and where they go
Re: What Does It Feel Like To Be Dead by noetic2: 1:25am On Jun 25, 2009
another "one" from mama-gee
Re: What Does It Feel Like To Be Dead by mamagee3(f): 1:44am On Jun 25, 2009
noetic2:

another "one" from mama-gee

Will you stop stalking me? grin
Re: What Does It Feel Like To Be Dead by annyplenty(m): 2:27am On Jun 25, 2009
none that went came back. but the best way is for you to sleep and pretend it is death
Re: What Does It Feel Like To Be Dead by Nobody: 2:28am On Jun 25, 2009
Topic.
Feels gud.
Re: What Does It Feel Like To Be Dead by blacksta(m): 7:04am On Jun 25, 2009
No soul can be termed dead -  It is either u go to hell or heaven

For example all atheist are assured of a VIP entry into Hell  - very sad but true.
Re: What Does It Feel Like To Be Dead by jagunlabi(m): 7:45am On Jun 25, 2009
That means a place is reserved for you in hell - the islamic hell,that is -  as a christian atheist who does not believe in the god of islam. smiley
Do you see how ridiculous the whole thing is?All religious folks of each of the three abrahamic faiths are all atheists as far as the belief in the gods of the others are concerned.So technically,according to these three abrahamic faiths,nobody is going to make heaven.Everybody is toast,including the adherents of each of these faiths themselves.That is why i put these three religions under a single label that i term, "THE BARBEQUE TRIANGLE",because according to them heaven is going to be a very empty place. grin
Unless you adhere to all three religions at the same time! Do you want to try that? wink 
blacksta:

No soul can be termed dead -  It is either u go to hell or heaven

For example all atheist are assured of a VIP entry into Hell  - very sad but true.
Re: What Does It Feel Like To Be Dead by gen2genius(m): 8:03am On Jun 25, 2009
If you're a real, born-again Christian, here is how it feels to be dead:

"And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them"  (Revelation 14:13).

What a blessed hope! cheesy
Re: What Does It Feel Like To Be Dead by Mowire: 1:12pm On Jun 25, 2009
@poster
You can go ask a doctor to put you in coma. Or go do something drastic that will make you faint (go into coma). you can hit your head on the wall, fast continously for like 3 days then go climb a treadmill and make it go fast (this will surely make you pass out). I pray you come out of the coma.

WHY WORRY ABOUT AN EXPERIENCE THAT IS INEVITABLE WHEN, I'm sure, YOU ARE YET TO FULLY EXPERIENCE ALL THAT IT FEELS TO LIVE?
Re: What Does It Feel Like To Be Dead by PastorAIO: 2:43pm On Jul 12, 2009
how long has this being an obsession of your miss Mamagee.[b][/b]
Re: What Does It Feel Like To Be Dead by Maykelly(f): 5:34pm On Jul 13, 2009
mama-gee:

I keep wondering how it feels like and where they go

U need to ask michael Jackson? Why beating about the bush when you have someone to ask

The choice is yours : You may consider: Lord Jesus who has gone before.
Re: What Does It Feel Like To Be Dead by kaina1(m): 11:29am On Jul 14, 2009
VERY GOOD TOPIC!!!
but unfortunately, most people will rather evade this question.
But it is our views and opinions about DEATH, that determines how we face LIFE.
when we imagine that at DEATH, everything ends (annihilation of conciousness), then the tendency is to wonder what is the purpose of life.
I will be adding my contributions as time progresses.
Re: What Does It Feel Like To Be Dead by kaina1(m): 11:53am On Jul 14, 2009
jagunlabi:

That means a place is reserved for you in hell - the islamic hell,that is -  as a christian atheist who does not believe in the god of islam. smiley
Do you see how ridiculous the whole thing is?All religious folks of each of the three abrahamic faiths are all atheists as far as the belief in the gods of the others are concerned.So technically,according to these three abrahamic faiths,nobody is going to make heaven.Everybody is toast,including the adherents of each of these faiths themselves.That is why i put these three religions under a single label that i term, "THE BARBEQUE TRIANGLE",because according to them heaven is going to be a very empty place. grin
Unless you adhere to all three religions at the same time! Do you want to try that? wink 

very good statement.
One day, while at home, Some pentecostal Xtians came to preach that if I dont accept the blood of Jesus to cleanse my sins and accept him as the Savour, I will go to Hell and roast forever. The next day, witnesses came and preached a different doctrine, all the while, the mosque in my neighbourhood keeps preaching that Allah is the one God and Mohammed is His Prophet, and that u can be Born again and again as many times as u wish, but never die except as a Muslim!!!

Each of these believe that they have the monopoly of the Road to the Kingdom of Heaven, and accuse all other sects of unbelief, but for my own path,
I DISBELIEVE THEM ALL!!!
Re: What Does It Feel Like To Be Dead by PERVERT9: 9:00pm On Jul 14, 2009
@poster why the question?he be like say death don dey hungry you? abeg wen you finally go helep me greet MKO ABIOLA,tell m say i miss him money o cry cry cry
Re: What Does It Feel Like To Be Dead by Maykelly(f): 12:26pm On Jul 31, 2009
is not that i want to die now, just that we need to let the poster kn how it feels like to be dead.

@poster, when you eventually dies, If you die in our Lord Jesus Christ - You will be sleeping smiley just like you sleep at night and u will resurrect wit Jesus at the Last day - but when You die in sin wit the Devil - u will be perished- your memory will die forever wit an ever lasting torment sad

(1) (Reply)

What I Observe About Christians On Nl / Christmas Day Bomb Blast Rocks Catholic Church In Suleja / 50 States Petition To Secede From The U.S. of A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.