Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,926 members, 7,817,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics (80455 Views)

Is This The Tallest Nigerian Soldier? See What Buhari Did When He Met Him (Pics) / President Buhari States Reason Why He Was Removed From Office In 1985 / Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by 1miccza: 6:35am On Jan 23, 2016
mctifey:

I don't know why Nigerians are so hard to please, the man is fighting corruption you call it intimidation, if he doesn't you'll say he's too dull to rule this country and start bashing him.
but it's quite obvious that he is restricting his corruption fight to PDP members, but that doesn't mean he should turn a blind eye

It'll never get to Me because I'm not so cruel to embezzle public fund when others are suffering for my own selfish interest.

What proof of the stealing do you have than the media outcry and publicity stunt bro,we are not fools bro take a close look and you'll discover that it's all a big scam. Haven't you noticed that each person screams and after some time they keep quiet and bail comes their way??

1 Like

Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by aspabay(m): 6:42am On Jan 23, 2016
mctifey:
You said Swag?

This man has just successfully destroyed his name and reputation in a humiliating way.

Kuje prison don make his diarrhoea running mouth cease. His experience there has made him humble.

But the truth is that buhari is restricting his so called corruption fight to PDP members which makes it a hunt for his potential enemies which might back fire soon but that doesn't mean he should turn a blind eye though.
This is the aspect most Nigerians get wrong. The fight against corruption has not even started yet. This is just investigating money meant for arms which was diverted. As you would expect, the sharing was exclusively among PDP members. Tell me how many ex- pdp governors have been arrested for other corruption cases?

1 Like

Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by francizy(m): 6:51am On Jan 23, 2016
shachris02:

dude, i never knew you were this petty.

So because he said the truth you now tag him petty? Aside the facade anti corruption battle, what has Buhari and his teams started doing to:

revive our dying economy,
fight lassa fever (which has killed over 70 people),
improve our infrastructures (he's even halting the ongoing works commissioned by the previous administration),
stop extra judicial killings (the NA has killed over 1,000 Shiites and Biafran agitators while the police has killed say about 50 or more, mostly motorists, since Buhari took over),
stop corruption in the police force (as a growing number of cases has been recorded of police harassing motorists for one form of bribe or another),
stop crime (which has been abysmally high since Buhari took over),
create jobs (as hundreds of thousands of people has lost their jobs with thousands of businesses suffering or collapsed completely),
Tackle corporate corruption (especially the ones perpetrated by power distribution companies),
Tackle corruption in government agencies,
Tackle corruption in recruitment of government officials (he seems to be comfortable with this kind of corruption as his appointees justifies his nepotistic status),
Tackle the dying aviation sector?

All these and several more. Even the anti corruption battle is so farce because there's no bit of sincerity in it. You can't be holiar than thou but use corrupt elements in your government and also dish out one of the most corrupt, visionless, and useless budget ever in Nigeria's history..

Even when someone is under the influence of money, they still think straight sometimes, so Mr, I plead that you think straight this once, just this once...

mctifey tell me which is more important, Buhari continuing the farcade anti-corruption battle (which is used on only opposition while allowing impunity for loyalists), or rather tackling the issues I listed above?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by oweman: 7:02am On Jan 23, 2016
He surely will get minimum of 6 months for that his foolish behaviour and can be sure he shall get a rousing we'll come into kuje prison.

1 Like

Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by Phobia1: 7:10am On Jan 23, 2016
plaetton:

Me too what ?

I don't know this Metuh guy.
But , this circus show has elevated his status.

First, and most importantly, this man's rights were grossly violated before the gov. had any idea what to hold and charge him for.

Fundamental to democracy band and the rule of law is the presumption of innocence before trial.
In any civilised system, whatever case the government has against has been irreparablly damaged and made null and void.

Most importantly , it soooo hypocritical for Buhari to ignore the source of the APC elections finances and then clamp down on PDP election finances.

I have zero confidence in the sincerity of Buhari and his warnon corruption.
Actually u musf think u knw wat u r sayin buh definitely u dont. First, efcc neva broke no law because dey got the right to held him past d normal tym frame from a competent law court nd charged him to court wen d court given date expires. so u c u dont knw d law ur even talkin bout.
And as for ur "zero" confidence, u can kip dat to urself cos Fg doesnt nid it.

1 Like

Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by thunder74(m): 7:15am On Jan 23, 2016
DIVINE78:

By eating papers?
You saw him eating it right? A gbejo eti kan da, agba osika. (it is only a wicked elder that based his judgment on one sided story).
If truly the so called statement is his statement, why was it not signed by him when he made it? Why must a statement be brought to him to sign, if truly he made it? Let us not quick to judge, every story has part 2 but in Naija movies, you may see part 4 and still at the end of that you see "ere sese bere. (story continues)
This my assumption, it is likely efcc does not have anything against him jn the N400M case, prepared statements for him to sign which he refused, they shread the unsigned paper, gather it together again, tape it together, alledged that he was trying to swallow it before he was stopped and want to use that as a back up case against him incase the corruption case against him fails.
Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by Phobia1: 7:16am On Jan 23, 2016
mightyhaze:
yea! Petty,cos he aint idolizin ur idol buhari. I tink ur d petty one here mister! Cos all he said were all on point. How can buhari be so bent on diggin up d source of pdp campaign money,while overlookin dat of apc? If dat aint hypocrisy,den I guess I need a new meanin 2 d word
How can u pple b dis myopic!? D fg is not diggin out hw dey fund thr election mf's. He is concerned on y didnt the fg budgetted arms money not being used for arms purposes. It is durin wantin to knw wat happen to d money dat dey strt singing its for election wareva. Hw can pple go to sch nd stil b brainless like dis? oma gaa o

1 Like

Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by francizy(m): 7:17am On Jan 23, 2016
plaetton:

Me too what ?

First, and most importantly, this man's rights were grossly violated before the gov. had any idea what to hold and charge him for.

Fundamental to democracy band and the rule of law is the presumption of innocence before trial.
In any civilised system, whatever case the government has against has been irreparablly damaged and made null and void.

Most importantly , it soooo hypocritical for Buhari to ignore the source of the APC elections finances and then clamp down on PDP election finances.

God bless you for your sincerity. I've always wanted to see some reason rationally from the other divide but didn't see any until this moment.

I would welcome a:

fight against corruption that spares no friends nor foe
A corruption battle that knows no brother from home
A battle for good and with sincerity of purpose
Not a farcade like the game of thrones
.................................... Francizy 2016

I personally wouldn't seek for Tinubu to be hounded by Buhari, even though I know he's one of the most corrupt element in the history of the country. Reason is that it goes against logic judging from the fact that Tinubu was the brain behind Buhari's success. But then, why should Buhari extend the impunity down to all APC criminals?

Petitions upon petitions have been submitted about Fashola and Amaechi's funds misappropriation but they have never been invited by EFCC but instead rewarded with ministerial portfolios. Audu had a case of NGN 11billion hanging on his neck but Buhari cleared him and he was handed the Kogi governorship APC flag bearer, same also can be said about Timipre Sylva.

Why is Buhari fighting only opposition criminals without fighting the party members found to be corrupt? Is he trying all possible means to kill opposition so that even if he fails woefully and Nigeria goes into full time recession, we wouldn't be able to vote him out?

I've known that no general has the good of Nigeria at heart, from 1960 downwards and Buhari is no exception. The earlier we realize this, the better for us all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by Phobia1: 7:17am On Jan 23, 2016
wordcat:

Soon, they will term you a wailer
Which u knw dip down he is nd u afraid to join his league which u are already. aha
Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by Nobody: 7:18am On Jan 23, 2016
francizy:

So because he said the truth you now tag him petty? Aside the facade anti corruption battle, what has Buhari and his teams started doing to:

revive our dying economy,
fight lassa fever (which has killed over 70 people),
improve our infrastructures (he's even halting the ongoing works commissioned by the previous administration),
stop extra judicial killings (the NA has killed over 1,000 Shiites and Biafran agitators while the police has killed say about 50 or more since Buhari took over),
stop corruption in the police force (as a growing number of cases has been recorded of police harassing motorists for one form of bribe or another),
stop crime (which has been abysmally high since Buhari took over),
create jobs (as hundreds of thousands of people has lost their jobs with thousands of businesses suffering or collapsed completely),
Tackle corporate corruption (especially the ones perpetrated by power distribution companies),
Tackle corruption in government agencies,
Tackle corruption in recruitment of government officials (he seems to be comfortable with this kind of corruption as his appointees justifies his nepotistic status).

All these and several more. Even the anti corruption battle is so farce because there's no bit of sincerity in it. You can't be holiar than thou but use corrupt elements in your government and also dish out one of the most corrupt, visionless, and useless budget ever in Nigeria's history..

Even when someone is under the influence of money, they still think straight sometimes, so Mr, I plead that you think straight this once, just this once...

mctifey tell me which is more important, Buhari continuing the farcade anti-corruption battle (which is used on only opposition while allowing impunity for loyalists), or rather tackling the issues I listed above?

The problem is that governing a country like Nigeria is more complicated than what most people think...to tackle those problems you've listed is a great deal or nearly impossible if the level of corruption in this country is not reduced and obviously buhari is not fighting correctly...
If you look closely the main problem this country is having is corruption and lack of patriotism. but I agree that buhari is a clueless

1 Like

Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by JaaizTech: 7:21am On Jan 23, 2016
1miccza:

What proof of the stealing do you have than the media outcry and publicity stunt bro,we are not fools bro take a close look and you'll discover that it's all a big scam. Haven't you noticed that each person screams and after some time they keep quiet and bail comes their way??

What do you expect? That the govt. should publish the proof in the pages of newspapers The Govt. is doing the right thing, charging these guys to court is the appropriate thing which govt. Is doing.

It is also good to see that EFCC is intelligent enough to spread the offences over different cases, so that they can keep re-arresting them for different offences. These people live in our communities and we have seen how they suddenly became so wealthy after being in power. Politicians have stolen this country blind and they certainly deserve what they are getting.

When PDP returns back to power let them also prosecute the thieves in APC, let them be checkmating each other. Selective prosecution or not, let the thieves answer for their crime.

1 Like

Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by solpat(m): 7:27am On Jan 23, 2016
Chai...... see dat warder. See blackness. Lawd embarassed
Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by francizy(m): 7:27am On Jan 23, 2016
mctifey:

The problem is that governing a country like Nigeria is more complicated than what most people think...to revive the all those you've listed is a great deal or nearly impossible if the corruption in this country continues and obviously buhari is not fighting correctly...
If you look closely the major search this country is having is corruption and lack of patriotism. but I agree that buhari is a clueless

If I were Buhari, and I know that am not ready to battle corrupt element within my party, I'd let PDP be for a moment and face the most important corruption hurting the common man. These corruption are within the police force, Nigerian Army, Navy, Air force, other government parastatals, power distribution companies, private organizations, etc. and while doing that, I'd wholeheartedly allow my team (if competent enough) to formulate and enact policies that will turn this nation around (especially in the aspects of diversification of the economy).

Also, if I were Buhari, I would make sure that all the things GEJ were criticized for, that don't do any of them. This is because it doesn't say good of a person to criticize one for something (Buhari did worse in some cases) and go ahead to do almost all the other person did. Sycophancy, nepotism and vindictiveness runs in his blood..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by Alaanyihaji(m): 7:28am On Jan 23, 2016
gsport:
Matuh experience has cloned FFK and AYO fayosa. impunity has consequences pdp national working comittee continue doing business.
When you watch how sharp the hoe cuts the roots, you will imagine what it will do to your beloved legs, and put them far away.
Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by Classicman47(m): 7:29am On Jan 23, 2016
shachris02:

dude, i never knew you were this petty.
Yea. And I never u were this slow.
Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by Alaanyihaji(m): 7:32am On Jan 23, 2016
Mercie97:
he should try and shave abeg
Does he enjoy such luxury in prison?
Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 23, 2016
mctifey:
You said Swag?

This man has just successfully destroyed his name and reputation in a humiliating way.

Kuje prison don make his diarrhoea running mouth cease. His experience there has made him humble.

But the truth is that buhari is restricting his so called corruption fight to PDP members which makes it a hunt for his potential enemies which might back fire soon but that doesn't mean he should turn a blind eye though.
buhari will be looking for a way to set fayose up, so that he can do the same to him
Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by smitez(m): 8:04am On Jan 23, 2016
plaetton:

Compulsive labelling is not an argument.

Petty in what sense.
Kindly repudiate the issues I have raised here.
It is certainly not enough to say I am being petty.

I am apolitical. I owe no allegiance to PDP, nor am I appealing tosentiments.

I actually supported the election of Buhari , voted for and urged friends and family to do same.

But I have been watching the so-called war on corruption, and it seems more of a public relations gimmick than an enduring effort.

The issue here, the meme being sold to the public is that PDP used public funds to finance election campaigns, right?
Fine. Prosecute everyone who used public funds to finance elections. Those found guilty should go to jail. Period.

But, but, it should also include all APC governors who diverted public funds to fund APC ascension to power.

Get my drift?

You cannot have a lopsided war on corruption. That itself, is part of the corruption.

Obviously your are not apolitical otherwise you would have realized that PDP were the formal ruling party in the federal level as such, majority of corrupt people in the federal level would be from them.. Buhari cannot go to Lagos or rivers to prob the previous adminstration.. That is state level it is d duty of the state government to do that. Federal and state are different.. A formal governor can only be charged by the federal government if they stole federal fund. Maybe you are not apolitical maybe you are just ignorant either way get your Facts right!!!

1 Like

Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:08am On Jan 23, 2016
247notire:
A thief? You got a brain right? Tell me which of them all aren't thieves!They all are, but demonising ppl and fighting every perceived enemy is not what we need, this ship is sinking in a coming storm. We need someone to steer it out of this mess, and it's not by all this rubbish. Now in all of this has anyone been jailed? The real thieves are those who quickly returned the moneys, they can't defend themselves in court. Those that can, do u expect them to cower because it's buhari? You spoke like a coward, are u one?

PS: Pls say nothing about bail here cos bail is not paid cash in such cases but held as a collateral in case the accused runs away, until the court case has been ruled on. So what do u have to say?
Ur post reeks of an unsettled mind! If u agree that they re all thieves why didn't u talk about u pple's baseless support for the thieves! This is simply d point! Talk about d sinking ship, the admins clamp down on d thieves is not wat is sinking d ship! What is sinking d ship re the past activities of d thieves u pple are giving a round of applause! We (majority) of Nigerians are in full support of d president's war on corruption! The war is not what is sinking d ship! U call d them perceived enemies but I and majority of Nigerians call them thieves! Say what u like but we voted PMB for him to help hunt down d thieves! And that's exactly what he is doing!

1 Like

Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 23, 2016
When would people like Tinubu be investigated?
Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by Bosc(m): 8:40am On Jan 23, 2016
plaetton:

Compulsive labelling is not an argument.

Petty in what sense.
Kindly repudiate the issues I have raised here.
It is certainly not enough to say I am being petty.

I am apolitical. I owe no allegiance to PDP, nor am I appealing tosentiments.

I actually supported the election of Buhari , voted for and urged friends and family to do same.

But I have been watching the so-called war on corruption, and it seems more of a public relations gimmick than an enduring effort.

The issue here, the meme being sold to the public is that PDP used public funds to finance election campaigns, right?
Fine. Prosecute everyone who used public funds to finance elections. Those found guilty should go to jail. Period.

But, but, it should also include all APC governors who diverted public funds to fund APC ascension to power.

Get my drift?

You cannot have a lopsided war on corruption. That itself, is part of the corruption.

God bless you bro. You are one of the most reasonable persons I have come accross here on nairaland. It is so unfortunate that some people allow sentiments to becloud their sense of reasoning (no wonder they are called zombies). Even though it has not been proven in a law court that these accused pdp members are guilty of these crimes leveled against them, the president should be wholistic in his fight against corruption. He is being vindictive in his fight against corruption. Most people in his cabinate are not better than the people he is prosecuting today. He is using his position as the president to clamp down the opposition which is an abuse on their fundermental human rights.
Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by augustineokoro(m): 8:42am On Jan 23, 2016
guy man. make them let an go na
Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by 247notire(m): 8:48am On Jan 23, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
Ur post reeks of an unsettled mind! If u agree that they re all thieves why didn't u talk about u pple's baseless support for the thieves! This is simply d point! Talk about d sinking ship, the admins clamp down on d thieves is not wat is sinking d ship! What is sinking d ship re the past activities of d thieves u pple are giving a round of applause! We (majority) of Nigerians are in full support of d president's war on corruption! The war is not what is sinking d ship! U call d them perceived enemies but I and majority of Nigerians call them thieves! Say what u like but we voted PMB for him to help hunt down d thieves! And that's exactly what he is doing!
Well I don't think ppl are supporting Metuh or anything. what ppl are saying is that the one sided fight cannot yield the desired results. The fight against corruption should be holistic and systemic, not this thing EFCC is doing now. Trust me bro, it's just a waste of tym, they won't find most of them guilty cos the law is an ass...
Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by Endtimesmith(m): 9:15am On Jan 23, 2016
Swag ke....you must be high with 1203 Alomo!

1 Like

Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by profmallory(m): 9:42am On Jan 23, 2016
Bros, the day he starts to pick AOC members is when he will self destruct. For now I am satisfied some corrupt Nigeria's are been shaken. And for the next 4 years if its only PDP, then that would nevertheless still be an achievement. One step at a time

mctifey:
You said Swag?

1 Like

Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:16am On Jan 23, 2016
247notire:
Well I don't think ppl are supporting Metuh or anything. what ppl are saying is that the one sided fight cannot yield the desired results. The fight against corruption should be holistic and systemic, not this thing EFCC is doing now. Trust me bro, it's just a waste of tym, they won't find most of them guilty cos the law is an ass...
u need to stand on a point bro! U say d fight is one-sided, but u failed to state ur reasons! I knw that if Dasuki was a southernan u guys wud ve accuse to President persecuting the Southernans alone! Some of u even say the president is on a vindictive mission to get at Dasuki! But u failed to see that Dasuki is jus one man and many other pple re involved as well! 2ndly, u talked about d shitty nature of our our Judiciary,but when d President attempted to manoeuvre this shitty judiciary u guy cried to high heavens! Why then re u still criticising and blaming the President? What then is ur suggestion? What do want him to do? To let d thieves be, I guess! If d President listens to pple like u, we majority of Nigerian who voted him into power will never ever 4giv him!
Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by iswallker(m): 10:20am On Jan 23, 2016
plaetton:

Me too what ?

Ignorance is a disease...they were not looking for source of finance, they were looking for arms money and it was traced to pdp election finance....
Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by 247notire(m): 10:39am On Jan 23, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
u need to stand on a point bro! U say d fight is one-sided, but u failed to state ur reasons! I knw that if Dasuki was a southernan u guys wud ve accuse to President persecuting the Southernans alone! Some of u even say the president is on a vindictive mission to get at Dasuki! But u failed to see that Dasuki is jus one man and many other pple re involved as well! 2ndly, u talked about d shitty nature of our our Judiciary,but when d President attempted to manoeuvre this shitty judiciary u guy cried to high heavens! Why then re u still criticising and blaming the President? What then is ur suggestion? What do want him to do? To let d thieves be, I guess! If d President listens to pple like u, we majority of Nigerian who voted him into power will never ever 4giv him!
Ur letting sentiments and emotions becloud your judgement. I've told you that those that can't defend themselves are the thieves cos they quickly returned theirs. Trampling on human rights to get jail or convict anyone is not good for democracy. Rmbr he won't be thr forever. They shud fight corruption but while doing that every other sector of the economy needs equal attention too! The Last administration also fought corruption but not on the pages of newspaper, forget APC propaganda, they actually did. The main reason why they can't be convicted easily is cos of our laws here. Our constitution needs an overhaul bro cos with it we can't fight corruption in nigeria. Meanwhile I will never support the use of excessive powers to trample upon fundamental human rights be it for a poor man or a rich man. I think you have the PHD (pull him down) symdrome cos the ppl being named are all big men hence u feel they shud all be punished without regards for the judicial processes needed to do same. If Metuh was ur dad or uncle u won't be saying all this. I still don't support any of these politicians cos they all rogues, but finding anyone guilty is still within the purview of a competent court of law and not Buhari's.
Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by datigbogirl: 11:04am On Jan 23, 2016
plaetton:

Me too what ?

Unfortunately the Zombies don't care. They just jump like ode wen Buhari does anything.
Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by Ayatullah(m): 11:12am On Jan 23, 2016
Chai! Olisah Metuh now looks like father Christmas........but Christmas is far far over he could have been 'rented' by some entertainers to act as one.

1 Like

Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 23, 2016
TippyTop:
He has maintained immense dignity all the way.
big man na big man
Re: Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics by ashjay001(m): 11:54am On Jan 23, 2016
247notire:
A thief? You got a brain right? Tell me which of them all aren't thieves!They all are, but demonising ppl and fighting every perceived enemy is not what we need, this ship is sinking in a coming storm. We need someone to steer it out of this mess, and it's not by all this rubbish. Now in all of this has anyone been jailed? The real thieves are those who quickly returned the moneys, they can't defend themselves in court. Those that can, do u expect them to cower because it's buhari? You spoke like a coward, are u one?

PS: Pls say nothing about bail here cos bail is not paid cash in such cases but held as a collateral in case the accused runs away, until the court case has been ruled on. So what do u have to say?

They should cower because they've been caught, and should be anxious to clear their names from these mess! If no money was traced to their accts, they won't be dragged to court in handcuffs. Several PDP members haven't been invited nor disgraced because no cash was traced to them!

The cash being probed presently was for arms, if any APC member partook, he will be invited(one was invited, and he didn't give excuses, jst returned part and promised to return d rest, shikena!)

If people are not prosecuted, what stops d next politician/civil servant from continuing the carnage on our resources?

If d last adminstration had been truly fair, then everyone, from PDP to APC to SDP etc would actually have partaken from d national largesse, instead of hounding them with d Police(Ameachi), DSS(APC), Military(Ekiti elections), NTA(Buhari smear campaign), AIT(Tinubu smear), NCC(donations to APC by text), need I go on?

What is outrageous, is pple like u coming into public space to defend criminals, under whateva guise! Sepp Blatter is being accused of gross corruption, and I'm yet to hear/read/see any Nation(even his home country) or prominent individual come out to defend him or excuse him or claim a witch-hunt or point fingers or even applaud his denials!

I just wish karma was immediate!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cost Of Living In UK Compared To Nigeria (Photos) / EFCC Arrests Willie Obiano At Lagos Airport / Peter Obi Breaks Down In Tears During Press Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.