Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,621 members, 7,823,715 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

My Testimony!!! - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Testimony!!! (2881 Views)

God: The Protocol "Breaker" (my Testimony) / My First Topic, My First Testimony On NL / I Got A Job - Here's My Testimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Testimony!!! by phelpy: 3:40pm On Jan 23, 2016
That was how I read a testimony like this and keyed into it n today I hv a job aftr almost 2 years post nysc despite winning state awards...my brethren..my strength failed me..I waka tire..do menial jobs tire...hmm..by strenght shall no man prevail...all dis while, I held on to God..heading a dept in church..but today..my story has changed..my tedtimony is God is ever faithful n too big to disapppoint....urs is next..
hit like let's be in agreement

4 Likes

Re: My Testimony!!! by mayorchelsea(m): 4:06pm On Jan 23, 2016
And I keep asking and wondering when it's gonna be my turn.
Re: My Testimony!!! by Jidalli007: 4:30pm On Jan 23, 2016
Praise God. I key into ur testimony

1 Like

Re: My Testimony!!! by Frank3n2(m): 5:43pm On Jan 23, 2016
Congratulations!! 2016 would be your stepping stone to your greatness!!

1 Like

Re: My Testimony!!! by mostwantedguy: 6:56pm On Jan 23, 2016
Godditex:
2015 was the toughest year in my life; I lose my sister who was my backbone and lose my job as well. It became so hard for me that I had to question GOD.

After collecting my last salary and spending all my savings to bury my sister, I was left with just 50k in my account. I felt bad that I nearly refused to pay my tithe.

I was now contemplating on what to do with 50k coupled with my little cousin and her education.

I decided to pay my tithe even with my last salary, but this time, I vow never to pay tithe again if GOD can't locate me with a good job before January ends. I challenged GOD to prove himself in my life because I don't have any other source of income nor helper.

Early this year when I sleep all I dream is seeing myself in a remarkable office, dining with important dignitaries. For me I thought it was over thinking.

First week of January I got a call from one of the international organisation in Nigeria which I happen to have submitted my CV online since last year. I was interviewed on phone, proceed to panel interview and final interview today.

When I got home I received a call I was successful and to resume next week and was also told to check my mail for the offer letter.

Behold when I check the pay.......Good people of NL, I saw my pay and I nearly freeze! I am gonna earn more than 4 times what I earn in my previous job. I am gonna earn Above 200k monthly as salary with my Bsc and 1 year experience.

Up till now I can't get myself! So this a dream come true? So GOD still rules in the affairs of men? As I am writing this the only cash in my pocket is 1k....I will have to borrow to finance my TP just to tell you how it is.

Even though the job is a temporary one but I thank GOD for proving himself and I know he's taking me somewhere.

Indeed... The vision is for an appointed time though it tarry, it shall come to pass.

Please friends if there's anything that want to make you to give up on GOD pls don't! I say don't ever!!

Thank you!
cc: lalasticlala

My testimony shall be greater in JESUS name. God bless me, u n Nlders. Amen.

1 Like

Re: My Testimony!!! by dreadguy61(m): 7:09pm On Jan 23, 2016
What seem impossible for men is always possible for God. This is just a tip of the iceberg for u. God bless our hustles. We going places this year. Nice one bro!

1 Like

Re: My Testimony!!! by Iykolysis: 8:43pm On Jan 23, 2016
Awesome God. Congratulations Godditex.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Free CV Templates / Please I Need Guidance On Guarantors Form On Nigeria Customs Service Job / A Banker Needs Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.