Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

My Infinix Hot2 Just Got The Marshmello & I Hate It - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Infinix Hot2 Just Got The Marshmello & I Hate It (2562 Views)

Why I Hate GLO Data Service With A Passion: What Of You? / My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly / Download File Manager For Your Infinix Hot2 Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Infinix Hot2 Just Got The Marshmello & I Hate It by debayun(m): 7:20pm On Jan 22, 2016
angry sad sad So vexed right now all my songs and pictures with my contacts wiped out I have to update all my apps before I can use them. The funny thing is that the deleted songs should at least free up my phone memory but lai lai the memory is still the same. Am wondering where it went to or what's occupying it. Anyone here with the same complaint.

The one wey dey pain me pass Na d 868mb wey the update fap. cry cry
Re: My Infinix Hot2 Just Got The Marshmello & I Hate It by Thebrightest(m): 7:50pm On Jan 22, 2016
debayun:
angry sad sad So vexed right now all my songs and pictures with my contacts wiped out I have to update all my apps before I can use them. The funny thing is that the deleted songs should at least free up my phone memory but lai lai the memory is still the same. Am wondering where it went to or what's occupying it. Anyone here with the same complaint.

Hahaha Enjoy your update bro.

1 Like

Re: My Infinix Hot2 Just Got The Marshmello & I Hate It by oluwaemmanuel: 8:01pm On Jan 22, 2016
debayun:

sowie abt dat bro.. Same happend to me here bt i av a bakup of my files.. Concerning d used space.. U will need to reset ur from NB- gets all ur apps bakd up on anoda fone b4 doing dat
Re: My Infinix Hot2 Just Got The Marshmello & I Hate It by Febchic: 8:24pm On Jan 22, 2016
Please is the factory reset the only option? sad
Re: My Infinix Hot2 Just Got The Marshmello & I Hate It by debayun(m): 8:35pm On Jan 22, 2016
So to factory reset is the only option. What am I saying sef its like my phone has been wiped already. I have to update everything Na even my contact dey pain me pass.
Re: My Infinix Hot2 Just Got The Marshmello & I Hate It by debayun(m): 8:39pm On Jan 22, 2016
Can anybody here help me

Mod
Lalasticlala
Seun
Any mod
cry cry cry

I need to go back to lollipop cry cry cry cry
Re: My Infinix Hot2 Just Got The Marshmello & I Hate It by PhonePlanet(m): 9:21pm On Jan 22, 2016
Hmmm....taking note...
Re: My Infinix Hot2 Just Got The Marshmello & I Hate It by debayun(m): 9:45pm On Jan 22, 2016
Now this is serious I just reset my phone and my memory is still the same. Ain't nody here who could help me. The mods ain't helping matters. cry

puskin
Re: My Infinix Hot2 Just Got The Marshmello & I Hate It by MrSplashy(m): 9:46pm On Jan 22, 2016
debayun:
Same here bro, hoping there is a solution
Re: My Infinix Hot2 Just Got The Marshmello & I Hate It by vanmusco(m): 10:21pm On Jan 22, 2016
debayun:

guy so u stil dey dis naija. Na muyi dada
Re: My Infinix Hot2 Just Got The Marshmello & I Hate It by debayun(m): 10:24pm On Jan 22, 2016
vanmusco:

Muyiwa where I 4 dey b4

1 Like

Re: My Infinix Hot2 Just Got The Marshmello & I Hate It by debayun(m): 10:25pm On Jan 22, 2016
vanmusco:

Muyiwa where I 4 dey b4 chai long time no see
Re: My Infinix Hot2 Just Got The Marshmello & I Hate It by Code45: 10:39pm On Jan 22, 2016
debayun:
Now this is serious I just reset my phone and my memory is still the same. Ain't nody here who could help me. The mods ain't helping matters. cry

puskin
crycrycry

1 Like

Re: My Infinix Hot2 Just Got The Marshmello & I Hate It by honsule(m): 12:31am On Jan 23, 2016
Febchic:
Please is the factory reset the only option? sad

your best option and way out
Re: My Infinix Hot2 Just Got The Marshmello & I Hate It by debayun(m): 12:35am On Jan 23, 2016
honsule:

your best option and way out

But I did just that and it's still the same
Re: My Infinix Hot2 Just Got The Marshmello & I Hate It by dynamo007(m): 8:23am On Jan 23, 2016
debayun:

But I did just that and it's still the same
flash d infinix lolipop rom bak
Re: My Infinix Hot2 Just Got The Marshmello & I Hate It by deoluzap(m): 9:47am On Jan 23, 2016
its worse over here ...wiped memory...I can't even connect my phone to my system again through usb
Re: My Infinix Hot2 Just Got The Marshmello & I Hate It by Lagusta(m): 10:06am On Jan 23, 2016
The most annoying part was my deleted contacts.....

Imagine my gf calling me and I'm like "abeg who be did" and she be like "when you deleted my number abi, you don't love me abi, its OVER!!!"

And babes are getting scarce nowadays.....

1 Like

Re: My Infinix Hot2 Just Got The Marshmello & I Hate It by dovoule(m): 10:34am On Jan 23, 2016
Visit Carl Care head office Opebi Ikeja, request for a system downgrade..
debayun:

puskin
Re: My Infinix Hot2 Just Got The Marshmello & I Hate It by Code45: 11:09am On Jan 23, 2016
Lagusta:
The most annoying part was my deleted contacts.....

Imagine my gf calling me and I'm like "abeg who be did" and she be like "when you deleted my number abi, you don't love me abi, its OVER!!!"

And babes are getting scarce nowadays.....
Should we say the problem is from infinix?

I ain't an infinix user though.
Re: My Infinix Hot2 Just Got The Marshmello & I Hate It by Lagusta(m): 11:17am On Jan 23, 2016
Code45:

Should we say the problem is from infinix?

I ain't an infinix user though.

I think the problem is from android one.....
Re: My Infinix Hot2 Just Got The Marshmello & I Hate It by AreTheyBitches(m): 11:40am On Jan 23, 2016
Same issue here, 8gb gone can't find my files. Anybody with a solution? Cos Android one had stopped direct updates for phones,its infinix that are handling the updates themselves
Re: My Infinix Hot2 Just Got The Marshmello & I Hate It by christopher123(m): 12:13pm On Jan 23, 2016
debayun:

Same thing with my infinix 2 the worst is my system can't just recognize the phone ....my PC won't see my phone
Re: My Infinix Hot2 Just Got The Marshmello & I Hate It by christopher123(m): 12:17pm On Jan 23, 2016
deoluzap:
its worse over here ...wiped memory...I can't even connect my phone to my system again through usb

Even me
Re: My Infinix Hot2 Just Got The Marshmello & I Hate It by lawrenceunaa: 1:43pm On Jan 23, 2016
debayun:

post screenshot to back up ur claims
Re: My Infinix Hot2 Just Got The Marshmello & I Hate It by debayun(m): 2:13pm On Jan 23, 2016
lawrenceunaa:
post screenshot to back up ur claims

I no get screen shot are u insinuating that am bluffing sad angry sad angry
Re: My Infinix Hot2 Just Got The Marshmello & I Hate It by lawrenceunaa: 3:42pm On Jan 23, 2016
debayun:

I no get screen shot are u insinuating that am bluffing sad angry sad angry
take and post a screenshot mehn
Re: My Infinix Hot2 Just Got The Marshmello & I Hate It by bluntspade: 3:58pm On Jan 23, 2016
Always backup with cwmr before doing any update on your phone.. what if it got bricked nko.
Re: My Infinix Hot2 Just Got The Marshmello & I Hate It by ekwe1(m): 7:44pm On Jan 23, 2016
I did the upgrade and bros me no face any wahala. Every thing was intact. Pix and all. Wonder why all these complains. Na ena know where ena buy ena refurbished phones from.
Re: My Infinix Hot2 Just Got The Marshmello & I Hate It by AreTheyBitches(m): 8:17pm On Jan 23, 2016
i did a factory wipe now and luckily it wiped the internal storage too grin
Re: My Infinix Hot2 Just Got The Marshmello & I Hate It by vanmusco(m): 11:32pm On Jan 23, 2016
debayun:

Muyiwa where I 4 dey b4 chai long time no see
aw life na. Gud to hear frm u man.

(1) (Reply)

3 Fastest Ways Of Downloading Video On Youtube / TECNO Phantom 8 And 8 Plus Photos And Specifications / Join Our Group and Learn Power Blogging And Money Making

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.