Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Arsenal Boss Arsene Wenger Close To Agreeing 2-yr Contract Extension Until 2019 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal Boss Arsene Wenger Close To Agreeing 2-yr Contract Extension Until 2019 (467 Views)

Manchester United Reacts To Arsene Wenger Leaving Arsenal / Chelsea Close To Agreeing £30m Deal To Allow Diego Costa To Join Atletico Madrid / Borussia Dortmund's Ousmane Dembele Close To Agreeing Personal Terms With Barcel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Arsenal Boss Arsene Wenger Close To Agreeing 2-yr Contract Extension Until 2019 by NewsNewsBlog: 7:21pm On Jan 22, 2016
ARSENE WENGER is close to agreeing a two-year deal which will keep him at Arsenal until 2019.

Arsene Wenger has been at Arsenal since 1996

The Frenchman has been in charge of the Gunners since 1996, winning the Premier League three times and the FA Cup on six occasions.
His current contract is due to end in 2017 but according to The Sun, Arsenal's push for the league title has reinvigorated the 66-year-old.7

It is claimed Wenger is ready to commit his future and take his tenure at the club to 23 years.
Last October, Wenger revealed his determination to bring success back to Arsenal, after not winning the league since 2004.
He said: "I am resolute to commit absolutely until the last day of my contract to bring back big success to this club, and leave as well one day in a position where it can do even better when I leave.

Read more >>> http://newsnewsblog..com.ng/2016/01/arsenal-boss-arsene-wenger-close-to.html#0
Re: Arsenal Boss Arsene Wenger Close To Agreeing 2-yr Contract Extension Until 2019 by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 22, 2016
God help you boss.....Just make sure you take them safely to the promise land...
FTC tongue.....
Re: Arsenal Boss Arsene Wenger Close To Agreeing 2-yr Contract Extension Until 2019 by hollywater: 9:43pm On Jan 22, 2016
Yeah that's my prof.

(1) (Reply)

Let's Wreck The Bookies!!! / Official: Emmanuel Emenike Join West Ham Utd On Loan / Ahmed Musa's Journey To The EPL Loading...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.