Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Amazing Ballpoint Pen Drawing Of ALIKO DANGOTE - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Amazing Ballpoint Pen Drawing Of ALIKO DANGOTE (3066 Views)

My Drawing Of Churchill ... Big Church Heaven. Nevetsibot. / 2pac Shakur Amazing Ballpoint Pen Bic Portrait By Lexpatrick / Checkout This Amazing Ballpoint Pen Drawing Of The Great NELSON MANDELA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing Ballpoint Pen Drawing Of ALIKO DANGOTE by LEXARTS(m): 7:32pm On Jan 22, 2016
You know i wish Nigerian artisans get to know how vital and efficient it is creating with these smart, cheap, everyday tools and materials around us and stop blaming our mediocrity on the unavailability of professional tools. Most times it is in these small things we find our voices. Struggle and frustration birth improvisations, and improvisation birth creativity. Lets do this one profession at a time.

For more
Www.facebook.com/lexpatrickarts

1 Like

Re: Amazing Ballpoint Pen Drawing Of ALIKO DANGOTE by ramdris(m): 7:34pm On Jan 22, 2016
Hustling thingz

1 Like

Re: Amazing Ballpoint Pen Drawing Of ALIKO DANGOTE by osesology(m): 8:02pm On Jan 22, 2016
Wow! Dangote needs to see this.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Ballpoint Pen Drawing Of ALIKO DANGOTE by Archmage(m): 8:23pm On Jan 22, 2016
you captured the essence of his facial expression. keep blazing!

1 Like

Re: Amazing Ballpoint Pen Drawing Of ALIKO DANGOTE by yeanka007: 8:30pm On Jan 22, 2016
LEXARTS:
You know i wish Nigerian artisans get to know how vital and efficient it is creating with these smart, cheap, everyday tools and materials around us and stop blaming our mediocrity on the unavailability of professional tools. Most times it is in these small things we find our voices. Struggle and frustration birth improvisations, and improvisation birth creativity. Lets do this one profession at a time.

For more
Www.facebook.com/lexpatrickarts

Fantastic Job

1 Like

Re: Amazing Ballpoint Pen Drawing Of ALIKO DANGOTE by LEXARTS(m): 8:40pm On Jan 22, 2016
Archmage:
you captured the essence of his facial expression. keep blazing!

Thanks
Re: Amazing Ballpoint Pen Drawing Of ALIKO DANGOTE by chinuz(m): 8:05am On Feb 17, 2016
This pen is harder to find than I thought..nice one tho
Re: Amazing Ballpoint Pen Drawing Of ALIKO DANGOTE by Zedoo(m): 10:27am On Jun 17, 2016
Well while I think your work is superb, I don't appreciate the use of grid-lines.... The "artist" in you needs to be unlocked.
And art goes beyond just portraits.
This is not a criticism i am just saying if you trust yourself more you can be better than you already are...so you wont be dismissed as "just" a portrait artist. There is something "special" about you, find it and try to unlock it! I am also an artist and I luv your rendition of this portrait.

(1) (Reply)

Please, Which Photoshop Version Is Best For Windows 10 On A 4GB RAM Laptop? / Personalized Phone Themes For Sony Ericsson / Freelance Graphic Designer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.