Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,021 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

‘I Had Orders From Above To Make Sure Metuh Arrived Court In Handcuffs’ -the Sun - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘I Had Orders From Above To Make Sure Metuh Arrived Court In Handcuffs’ -the Sun (38736 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Abuja High Court In Handcuffs Ahead Of His Bail Hearing.PICS / Tafa Balogun Arrived Court In Handcuffs (Throwback Pic) / Olisa Metuh Arrives Court In Handcuffs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Had Orders From Above To Make Sure Metuh Arrived Court In Handcuffs’ -the Sun by madridguy(m): 9:05pm On Jan 22, 2016
Good to know that my comment pain some people enter marrow. Sorry Prof, the likes of Metuh chop my school money.

BeardedMeat:
Next time, take your badly written english to the backseat! A very short sentence you couldn't even write well! Graduate of night school! Shioor! undecided
Re: ‘I Had Orders From Above To Make Sure Metuh Arrived Court In Handcuffs’ -the Sun by gideonvision: 9:05pm On Jan 22, 2016
Authority from above may God save us in Nigeria
Re: ‘I Had Orders From Above To Make Sure Metuh Arrived Court In Handcuffs’ -the Sun by buchilino(m): 9:06pm On Jan 22, 2016
maestroferddi:
It is easy to make infantile noises.

I am sure if you go through half what Metuh has been going through, you either get a cardiac arrest or lose your mind.

Talk is cheap...

WORD
Re: ‘I Had Orders From Above To Make Sure Metuh Arrived Court In Handcuffs’ -the Sun by madridguy(m): 9:07pm On Jan 22, 2016
Good to know that my comment pain some people enter marrow. Sorry Prof, the likes of Metuh chop my school money.

onatisi:
what kind of terrible English is this?
Re: ‘I Had Orders From Above To Make Sure Metuh Arrived Court In Handcuffs’ -the Sun by sukkot: 9:07pm On Jan 22, 2016
buchilino:

GIVE WATEVA EXCUSES U, LIKE MY POINT STILL STAND.
but you make no points though. metuh is a high risk of escape criminal. i am surprised they did not shackle his legs. he looks fit. can you see an old man like dokpesi or dasuki running ? even a 3 year old child will catch them. but metuh can run pass usain bolt sef grin grin
Re: ‘I Had Orders From Above To Make Sure Metuh Arrived Court In Handcuffs’ -the Sun by mida101(m): 9:08pm On Jan 22, 2016
Rubbish propaganda.... this news is baseless... PMB we re strongly behind u... bring bck our yam u looters

1 Like

Re: ‘I Had Orders From Above To Make Sure Metuh Arrived Court In Handcuffs’ -the Sun by buchilino(m): 9:14pm On Jan 22, 2016
sukkot:
but you make no points though. metuh is a high risk of escape criminal. i am surprised they did not shackle his legs. he looks fit. can you see an old man like dokpesi or dasuki running ? even a 3 year old child will catch them. but metuh can run pass usain bolt sef grin grin

Y AM I EVEN TALKING U
Re: ‘I Had Orders From Above To Make Sure Metuh Arrived Court In Handcuffs’ -the Sun by Lionsclaw: 9:16pm On Jan 22, 2016
daretodiffer:
All these yeye newspaper
Are afraid Buhari will be exposed for who he really is.......a hateful, emotional, vengeful and bitter person?
Re: ‘I Had Orders From Above To Make Sure Metuh Arrived Court In Handcuffs’ -the Sun by sammyj: 9:17pm On Jan 22, 2016
E pain reach like that or are a wailer tongue
Koolmexxi:

When people complain and express their feelings u ppl call dem wailers... When the media does it's usual reportage and it doesn't paint the govt in a gud lite, it becomes propaganda by wailers. So sunnews is suddenly a part of the opposition propaganda tool. Una paranoia is epic..
Re: ‘I Had Orders From Above To Make Sure Metuh Arrived Court In Handcuffs’ -the Sun by sukkot: 9:22pm On Jan 22, 2016
buchilino:

Y AM I EVEN TALKING U
cuz metuh was put in chains

Re: ‘I Had Orders From Above To Make Sure Metuh Arrived Court In Handcuffs’ -the Sun by danmasani101: 9:25pm On Jan 22, 2016
Re: ‘I Had Orders From Above To Make Sure Metuh Arrived Court In Handcuffs’ -the Sun by Koolmexxi(m): 9:25pm On Jan 22, 2016
sammyj:
E pain reach like that or are a wailer tongue
Why u com dey stammer even for writing?
Re: ‘I Had Orders From Above To Make Sure Metuh Arrived Court In Handcuffs’ -the Sun by vicfajeze: 9:29pm On Jan 22, 2016
WHAT A MESS
Re: ‘I Had Orders From Above To Make Sure Metuh Arrived Court In Handcuffs’ -the Sun by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 22, 2016
Without opposition we will invite tyrany...Food for thought
Re: ‘I Had Orders From Above To Make Sure Metuh Arrived Court In Handcuffs’ -the Sun by hibee4uall(m): 9:30pm On Jan 22, 2016
harmless011:
I now understand that the sole aim of APC in all this media trial is to silence the opposition, Nigerians need to kick against this because opposition party is required to checkmate the ruling party for the good of all.

... and is it nt a big shame to think that without Metuh and his yam eater colleagues PDP will die?

1 Like

Re: ‘I Had Orders From Above To Make Sure Metuh Arrived Court In Handcuffs’ -the Sun by menxer: 9:33pm On Jan 22, 2016
What difference does it make? every criminal caught, that is conveyed to court by police most often than not is handcuffed.
Re: ‘I Had Orders From Above To Make Sure Metuh Arrived Court In Handcuffs’ -the Sun by hibee4uall(m): 9:34pm On Jan 22, 2016
Luciferlove:
Without opposition we will invite tyrany...Food for thought

You mean PDP can't exist without those alleged looters. What a shame
Re: ‘I Had Orders From Above To Make Sure Metuh Arrived Court In Handcuffs’ -the Sun by Adeevah(m): 9:34pm On Jan 22, 2016
kennyman2000:
Hahahahahaha.. This buhari regime gonna be fun. Order shaming the looters! Chai! Its indeed order from above.

Check my signature for ur customised wristband

Tot u wanted to say ' check my signature for ur customised order from above' or 'handcuffs'
Re: ‘I Had Orders From Above To Make Sure Metuh Arrived Court In Handcuffs’ -the Sun by Akaujaa(m): 9:37pm On Jan 22, 2016
Point a gun to my face, I won't believe this story. Its junk. Even if the comptroller handcuffed Metuh on orders from above, he won't be so daft to let it out to the public at this time.
Re: ‘I Had Orders From Above To Make Sure Metuh Arrived Court In Handcuffs’ -the Sun by Geeflow(m): 9:37pm On Jan 22, 2016
Datz very gud 4 all our yam eater
Re: ‘I Had Orders From Above To Make Sure Metuh Arrived Court In Handcuffs’ -the Sun by menxer: 9:37pm On Jan 22, 2016
harmless011:
I now understand that the sole aim of APC in all this media trial is to silence the opposition, Nigerians need to kick against this because opposition party is required to checkmate the ruling party for the good of all.

Hahahahahahahahaha

Be mindful of what you are kicking, for PDP has kicked the bucket grin
Re: ‘I Had Orders From Above To Make Sure Metuh Arrived Court In Handcuffs’ -the Sun by CioAngels(f): 9:42pm On Jan 22, 2016
Thank you for telling the truth, may God uplift you.
Re: ‘I Had Orders From Above To Make Sure Metuh Arrived Court In Handcuffs’ -the Sun by ihatesycophant(m): 9:44pm On Jan 22, 2016
This is the same PDP that label APC has liar and propagandist. The NPS had already explain why he was handcuffed. http://www.naijaonpoint.com/news/why-we-handcuffed-olisa-metuh-to-court-nps-explains.html. You see PDP today with another lie. Shame on PDP and their liar company.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Had Orders From Above To Make Sure Metuh Arrived Court In Handcuffs’ -the Sun by Bimpe29: 9:46pm On Jan 22, 2016
Nothing spoil. He can run away, d same way he thorn his confessional statement.
Re: ‘I Had Orders From Above To Make Sure Metuh Arrived Court In Handcuffs’ -the Sun by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 22, 2016
BCISLTD:
angry what nonsense publication is this

As in ehh.. This is one of the most stew-pid news i've heard in a Decade.. Who cares where the order came from.. He should just do his Job and STFU.. Erything's just making Headlines these days; From Iceprince's Bae issue to Handcuffs issues to Sagging tits issue..

I wish i can pay for some posts not to make front page here brova..
Re: ‘I Had Orders From Above To Make Sure Metuh Arrived Court In Handcuffs’ -the Sun by blackboy(m): 10:03pm On Jan 22, 2016
Pre election vendetta. Witch hunting continues
Re: ‘I Had Orders From Above To Make Sure Metuh Arrived Court In Handcuffs’ -the Sun by dammytosh: 10:07pm On Jan 22, 2016
madridguy:
The Order from above should have be " shot his head ".

Exactly.
Re: ‘I Had Orders From Above To Make Sure Metuh Arrived Court In Handcuffs’ -the Sun by dayosweetness(m): 10:15pm On Jan 22, 2016
why is dasuki not hand cuffed too
Re: ‘I Had Orders From Above To Make Sure Metuh Arrived Court In Handcuffs’ -the Sun by dayosweetness(m): 10:18pm On Jan 22, 2016
menxer:
What difference does it make? every criminal caught, that is conveyed to court by police most often than not is handcuffed.
was dasuki ever hand cuffed??
Re: ‘I Had Orders From Above To Make Sure Metuh Arrived Court In Handcuffs’ -the Sun by Laredojohn(m): 10:18pm On Jan 22, 2016
Hmmm order from above things...can Nigeria really change I see same of same leaders..we are yet to get to a stage order from above wouldn't me the light of the day, but what is right and according to the laws of our land.
Re: ‘I Had Orders From Above To Make Sure Metuh Arrived Court In Handcuffs’ -the Sun by Yomboy4ever(m): 10:37pm On Jan 22, 2016
FlyboyZee:

Source: http://sunnewsonline.com/new/i-had-orders-from-above-to-make-sure-metuh-arrived-court-in-handcuffs/

Either others frm above or from below just put chain for d Goat hands and Legs
Re: ‘I Had Orders From Above To Make Sure Metuh Arrived Court In Handcuffs’ -the Sun by myproperty(m): 10:42pm On Jan 22, 2016
PrinceAkbabio:
a man who steals #1000 because of hunger is beaten to coma n Nigerians r crying DAT a national thief who stole millions is handcuffed, I cry for my nation, I expected to see his face being disfigured but its so unfortunate DAT d big thiefs r given VIP treatment in d prison.
has he been convicted?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast / President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 / EFCC Seizes George Turnah's House At 2A9 CITEC Estate, Abuja(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.