Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

He Sow The Car Into My Life: Pastor Arrested For Car Snatching - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / He Sow The Car Into My Life: Pastor Arrested For Car Snatching (570 Views)

Da Nanzing, Plateau Politician Dies Of Poison After Snatching Another Man's Wife / The Car Crash That Killed James Ocholi (Photos) / Osun State Judge In Husband Snatching Drama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

He Sow The Car Into My Life: Pastor Arrested For Car Snatching by destinychildolu(m): 7:59pm On Jan 22, 2016
He sowed the car as seed into my life - Arrested pastor

An alleged Presbyterian Church cleric arrested by the police for buying a stolen Pajero jeep, 2006 model at N380, 000, said on Friday the car was sowed as a seed into his life.

The pastor, Titus Onwuchekwe, 32, who was paraded before journalists alongside six other members of a cross-country car snatching syndicate, said he never knew the vehicle was stolen.

Other suspects are – Opeyemi Aregbesola (28), Bola Salami (30), Osas Felix Bright (32), Chibike Umeh (22), Ndibe Samuel (31), and Onyekachi Eze (30).

Seven vehicles were also recovered from the suspects who were arrested in Lagos, Anambra (Onitsha) and Abia (Aruchukwu).

The vehicles are an unregistered Toyota 4 Runner jeep; a Toyota Camry (big daddy) marked AAA391AA; Toyota Camry 2000 model marked FKJ441DV; two Lexus RX300 jeeps with registration numbers HAL100RF and LSR520DA; a Toyota Highlander jeep marked LSR492DX and a Mitsubishi Pajero jeep 20006 model marked SMK484DS.

According to Onwuchekwa, who claimed he was resident in Abia, he saw the jeep in November when he visited Lagos for a programme and contacted the seller through the telephone number that was placed on the car.

“When Bright came, he told me he was the owner of the vehicle and that he has used it and wants to sell it off. I told him I’m a pastor and that I wanted to buy the jeep. When he heard I’m a pastor, he said he would like to sow the jeep as a seed into my life.

“He said his only request was that I pray for him so that he has only one child and his wife has not been able to conceive since then. He said I should pray for him to have more children and he now asked me how much I had.

“I told him I could only afford N500,000 and then, I paid N350, 000 and told him I would balance N150,000. I went back to Abia State and even gave a testimony in my church because I thought it was a miracle,” he stated.

He sowed the car as seed into my life - Arrested pastor - The Nation Nigeria
http://thenationonlineng.net/he-sowed-the-car-as-seed-into-my-life-arrested-pastor/
Re: He Sow The Car Into My Life: Pastor Arrested For Car Snatching by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 22, 2016
This issue of seed sowing is getting out of hand.
Now see where it has landed you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cult Group, Eiye Confraternity’s Trafficking Of Girls To Europe Exposed / Gov Udom Leads Akwa Ibom Ppl For Thanksgiving After Supreme Court Victory.Photos / When Politics Enters The Citadels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.