Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,358 members, 7,868,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 09:40 AM

Defending The Corrupt: Shame Of Sans - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defending The Corrupt: Shame Of Sans (388 Views)

Supreme Court Announces 22 New SANs, Festus Keyamo Missing From The List / Video Of Amaechi Defending The 2016 Budget Of The Ministry Of Transport / Kanu, Dasuki : NBA, Sans Differ With Buhari, Sagay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Defending The Corrupt: Shame Of Sans by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 22, 2016
I am not a lawyer by profession and I do not know what the law professionals deem all right about defense and prosecution. However, I feel it is a shame for the so called Senior Advocate of Nigeria to be defending corrupt politicians all the time. A good example is Joseph Dauda (SAN). He is a man I respect for his intellectual ability but I kept wondering why he is always defending the perceived corrupt politicians. Yes, he is making cool money but morally I think he should not use his intellect to defend those the masses perceived as corrupt. He was there defending Senate President Bukola Saraki during the CCT saga, now he is championing the defense of Dasuki money laundering. I think all things are lawful but not all things are expedients. Please I will like to read from those in the law profession to enlighten us on the issue of morality and legality. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

In Lagos, The 1% Takes Stock. / Checkout Photo Of Peter Okoye Chilling With Samuel Eto / [VIDEO] I’ll Not On Speak On Buhari’s Government – Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.