Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,693 members, 7,823,948 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Stanbic IBTC Assessment Invite - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Stanbic IBTC Assessment Invite (2747 Views)

Apply For The 2018 Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program / British American Tobacco: Trade Marketing Representative 2017 Assessment Invite / Pls Who Got Dis Stanbic IBTC: Assessment Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stanbic IBTC Assessment Invite by OversightTM(m): 8:18pm On Jan 22, 2016
Who else got a mail from Stanbic, I just got one this evening from them. The mail reads:

Dear Candidate,

Stanbic IBTC would like to invite you for an assessment. This assessment is a prerequisite in our recruitment process which involves evaluating both the aptitude and personality profile of every individual interested in joining Stanbic IBTC.

Please note that this only forms a part of our selection process and is not necessarily a decider of suitability for the job. You can practice by following the link SHL ONLINE

Also as a part of the process, you will be required to present a recent copy of your passport photograph and a means of identification and the following documents.

A printed copy of this invite and confirmation of your on-line application.
Documents to support the qualifications quoted in your resume (original and photocopy):
(a)        S.S.C.E (Minimum of 5 Credits: must include English Language and Mathematics)

(b)        B.Sc. certificate

Your birth certificate (original and photocopy)
NYSC discharge certificate (original and photocopy).
A copy of your recent Passport Photograph
A copy of your resume
Required Materials: Pen, calculator, and an acceptable means of photo identification.

As part of the CBN requirement, we would appreciate if you could bring along your updated copy of your CV in this format.

The items to update with include:

NYSC (date and company)
State of origin
Date:   Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Time:   1.00 pm prompt

Venue: Stanbic IBTC Place | Walter Carrington Crescent | Victoria Island | 3rd Floor Building C

Contact person: Oyinda

Do confirm by way of reply mail that you are able to attend.

Kindly acknowledge receipt of this mail and confirm attendance by sending a reply, and please come along with your 6 months’ payslips and 12 months statement.

Resourcing Unit

Human Capital

Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc (A member of Standard Bank Group)

3rd Floor, Building C, Walter Carrington Crescent, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria

* resourcingunit@stanbic.com

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Assessment Invite by OversightTM(m): 8:24pm On Jan 22, 2016
I wonder what they mean by 6 months' payslips and 12 months statement. What do they want that for?
Who has a clue about this?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Assessment Invite by naijaboy756: 8:26pm On Jan 22, 2016
Na wa for them o.. They have been writing test since June last year. Many are stranded @ several stages of their recruitment and they are still calling for test.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Assessment Invite by OversightTM(m): 8:32pm On Jan 22, 2016
naijaboy756:
Na wa for them o.. They have been writing test since June last year. Many are stranded @ several stages of their recruitment and they are still calling for test.
Hmmmm na wa o. Did they keep u stranded at any stage?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Assessment Invite by spicyuzo(m): 8:33pm On Jan 22, 2016
OversightTM:
I wonder what they mean by 6 months' payslips and 12 months statement. What do they want that for?

You probably applied for an experienced position...
If so then I think the "Payslip" would be to confirm your pay since the last six months by your previous employer, and the "Statement" would be your bank statement probably from your salary account.

But I beg to ask....when did payslips and bank statements become necessary documents for recruitment?

I fear oo...

But of course what do I know....
Re: Stanbic IBTC Assessment Invite by OversightTM(m): 8:40pm On Jan 22, 2016
spicyuzo:

You probably applied for an experienced position...
If so then I think the "pay slip" would be to confirm your pay since the last six months by your previous employer, and the "statement" would be your bank statement probably from your salary account.

But I beg to ask....when did payslips and bank statements become necessary documents for recruitment?

I fear oo...

But of course what do I know....

There was never a time I applied for an experienced position. It was the graduate trainee programme advertised sometime in December I applied for.

I really wonder why they're demanding for payslips and bank statement...
Re: Stanbic IBTC Assessment Invite by naijaboy756: 8:44pm On Jan 22, 2016
OversightTM:

Hmmmm na wa o. Did they keep u stranded at any stage?
many people are still stranded @ several stages of the recruitment. Yours may be different sha.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Assessment Invite by correctyourself(m): 8:45pm On Jan 22, 2016
OversightTM:

Its to enable them negotiate your salary and know what to pay you. Ok
Re: Stanbic IBTC Assessment Invite by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 22, 2016
Abeg how u take apply? Wat site please?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Assessment Invite by ayokunle032(m): 10:04pm On Jan 22, 2016
uhmmmmmmm
Re: Stanbic IBTC Assessment Invite by OversightTM(m): 10:05pm On Jan 22, 2016
Aniekpeno11:
Abeg how u take apply? Wat site please?
They advertised and I applied simple

(1) (Reply)

Any Hope Of Job For A Third Class Accounting Graduate / NPower Confirmation Email Solutions / Pinsource Nigeria Company Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.